Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 7 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 7 Voting_barA new time. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 7 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 7 Voting_barA new time. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc: Ja! Even with Dimitri more or less out of it, it should still be a good fight! Zack's favorite! XD

IC: "Deathstroke?" Zack added another name to the list of things he'd have to look into later. The second one caught his attention. "Slade. Where have I heard that before? Ahh, that's right. Everywhere in this city, a city almost as crazy as me. Why is he so important? I could be importanty too... If I felt like it." Zack decided it was time to let Batgirl in on his status. As she was standing in front of him, he quietly poked her ankle with his toe while everyone else was distracted, flashing a quick grin before feigning unconsciousness once more. Meanwhile, Jhon had stopped, turning back around and setting Dimitri down. Dimitri grunted in pain as Jhon placed him less than gently in a chair. "You were told to be killing him? Strange, our instructions were to take him alive if possible, but the next best thing was to be bringing of at least his head intact. Our employer said he was worth more than we could be imagining in genetic research, and he reiterated how preferable taking him alive would be. He offered eight million US, roughly two hundred forty million Roubles to bring him in alive, half that for his head. Either way, such a price could easily be keeping my family safe. I would be comfortable splitting the reward, if you are so wishing. However, they were very on the hush about his abilities. I learned the hard way that he is protected by some sort of metal that lays beneath his skin, and I am certain it is covering of his entire body. All of that weight makes him slow to move, but in close quarters, he is still fast enough to be of trouble. If I were you, I would dodge, not block. That is what mistake I made." Dimitri coughed, causing more blood to bubble out of his mouth. "I am certain Jhon would be happy to provide whatever assistance you are requiring." Jhon looked sideways at Dimitri, who sighed. "I will throw in another drink Jhon, just do what he needs." Jhon looked as if he were about to protest, then sighed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm

"I doubt they would have protected his noggin." His mind went racing, when Dimitri made mention of metal plates, his eyes shifted to the power lines above, another plan started to form in his head. "Well it wouldn't be quite fair to fight the man while he was out cold, there's no fun to that, no challenge. It would have been boring." He hummed to himself as he looked at batgirl and gave a soft little wink. Sure the money was good, but even still he was working a distraction to help the girl out, though he would expect some sort of compensation out of this whole ordeal. He wasn't exactly a charity case. "Metal conducts and metal burns, shock the brain or burn the body one way or another, give him enough damage and that should put him down for a while." He was simply waiting for the right moment to attack, he liked the girl not for anything else beyond the fact she rubbed him the right way she was sincere and polite, and that got his attention more then anything else. "So shall we?"
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Batgirl nodded in acknowledgement and then grabbed a fist full of smoke pellets and threw both the pellets and the tracker at Jhon. Then she kneeled down to Silent Knights level  "Play dead for a little bit longer, I don't trust that assassin" she whispered into his ear just before the smoke could start to clear where Ghost was. She started to drag him out of the room as quickly as possible, which wasn't very fast  "Lemme guess you've been eating too many cheese burgers or it's all that metal armour making you weigh like a hippo" She muttered in frustration trying to drag him away by his foot.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 pm

ooc: Just so you know, Zack's armor combined with his body, Kevlar lined leather jacket, Famas, Glock, Combat knife, and multiple spare clips for both guns make him weigh around a thousand pounds. I don't know how much Batgirl can lift or move, so I figured I'd let everyone know. When designing Zack, I decided to make him insecure about his weight, just to add to his long list of quirks and weird behavior patterns. That's the beauty of having a crazy char, I can kinda get away with almost anything.

IC: Dimitri nodded. "Though I am unsure of the extent of his protection, it is true, shocking him does make him unconscious. Speaking of which, he seems to have been so for quite some time. Perhaps the second shock was more damaging?" Then the smoke hit. Jhon took a step forward, instinctively protecting his injured partner, who managed to throw a weak shield around the two of them. Zack opened an eye, muttering under his breath. "For your information, I rarely eat burgers. I have no money to buy them, and they're rarely left lying around after dark to steal. And my weight is perfectly acceptable, I will not go to a gym, and I am no hippo!" He paused. "We shouldn't have to fear the voices too much, I should know. They've been in my head since I died. Unless you don't like dieing. Then you may have quite a bit to fear from them. That's all they talk about, you know. How to kill this person, why they should kill that one... It gets kinda old after a minuet or so."
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Damian was gone as well without a single trace, but where he went well that was quite simple. "That was rude." He spoke up behind batgirl and Silent night. "Ditching me with those two." He twirled the batons in his right and left hands, before closing them against each other with a snap. He was leaning against a wall and sighed to himself as he looked at them both. "I don't want the price on his head. To much paper work and collateral damage, I don't deal well with paperwork. I think I stick with taking out mob bosses, much easier." He walked towards them both and looked at Night and nodded. "Okay big guy, think it's time you woke up. I'm not as dumb as tweedle dee and tweedle dumber back there." Then he looked to the girl and gave a polite bow in her direction. Hey may be an assassin, but he was a polite one. "Name's well Ghost, if you didn't catch it prior."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC: She barely dragged him out of the room...

IC:
Batman groaned and opened his eyes instantly recognising the ceiling- the first Titans Tower he and Queen had paid to be built well himself more than Queen as Batman had thought. If I'm in Titans Tower then I must be still in Jump City with Batgirl and her...friend He sat up with some but little difficulty, putting a hand to his chest he felt a pain. I must have some broken ribs... He inspected the rest of his body and found he had several damaged ligaments in his left ankle and some scratches on his face where it wasn't covered up by the cowl. Hearing noises he stood up to investigate recognising of them to be Batgirl. But who else is with her? Clutching his chest he turned a corner and saw the back of a boy wearing a worn hooded jacket and baggy trousers. Slumping against the wall the first thing Batman thought was, could he be trusted?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Batgirl let go of Silent Night's foot and sighed "You can get up now Si'" She turned to face Ghost "Well so sorry Ghost-boy for ditching you but I wasn't entirely sure you were going to help us and now the fact you have told us you're an assassin I don't think I can trust you at all..." She looked behind Ghost to see a dark figure limping slightly towards them.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Zack pulled himself to his feet. "So who's Bane? And why did we run? We should never run. A true warrior never runs, even if it means taking a bullet or two to the chest." Meanwhile, Dimitri and Jhon looked around, eyes blinking. Dimitri was confused, while Jhon was furious. "Where in all hell did they get to?" Jhon roared while Dimitri continued looking around. Jhon spotted Batman peering around a corner in front of him. He had no idea who this person was or where they came from, and neither did he care. He pulled a massive pistol from his belt and opened fire. In the best of conditions, Jhon's aim wasn't great. This was one reason to explain his favored weapon. Now, his eyes were teary and still hadn't recovered from the smoke. These two factors considered, it was no surprise he missed every shot as he closed the distance.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC: Sorry it's very very late too much homework study , a silly English exam Mad and preparing to move into the shiny new school building shocked ...and are glocks an iconic feature to Si' ?

IC:
"Well we ran because we can't exactly take them head, we don't know exactly what they are capable of doing and the world is not going to end so it would be pointless to take a bullet" Replied Batgirl rather snobbishly. "Do you hear..."

IC: Batman
His eyes widened as he saw the large man approach him with a rather large pistol closing the not too large distance between them. Backing away swiftly or rather attempting to, he tried to avoid the bullets though all of them went flying past him. Struggling to keep himself upright he did something that any villain would even pay to see...he called for help completely, forgetting about his homing beacon. "Robin...Batgirl"He half coughed/shouted.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm

ooc: Zack uses a Glock because it's one of his three weapons. He's not exactly mentally stable, and those three weapons were his only companions in the years between his parents deaths and the experiments, and present day. He sees them as people and has regular conversations with them when no one else is around, even to the extent of having developed a crush on his combat knife, the only "female" in the group. If he has no choice, he will part with the two guns, but will never leave his knife anywhere, however he is rarely seen without all three. And by the way, IT'S GREAT TO HAVE JA BACK!!!! XD

IC: Zack raised an eyebrow. "So? There's never a reason to run..." He looked up at the sound of gunfire. "Yes I do." His grin widened and a cruel light shined in his eyes at the prospect of a fight. Meanwhile, Jhon closed the distance with Batman, lowering his shoulder as he ran in preparation to smash straight through the caped hero. "No one's gonna be saving ya mon!" Dimitri sighed. His partner was using a cliche again. He would have to say something about that later.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 pm

OOC: Not trying to kick down Si' but when I read the 'having developed a crush on his combat knife' I couldn't but help but laugh...but he's still cool...and this isn't the original because I tried writing it on word to see how many mistakes I was making and then it froze and when I started my laptop back up all traces of it had disappeared not even a recovery file! How EVIL is that!

IC:

“Let’s go check it out” said Batgirl starting to make her way in direction of the gunshots.
Batman watched the man running towards him trying to decide whether he should throw his pride away by dodging or take the impact. He closed his eyes and silently stood there swaying as he prepared to take the blow…but then in a split second tried to move out of the way. He saved his left side but was still thrown across the floor reeling in pain. Batman tried to get up but to avail, smearing the floor with blood from his tattered costume.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:42 pm

ooc: Yea... Zack's not normal. And don't worry, it's all good. Though word is undoubtedly evil. XD

Zack raised an eyebrow. "Maybe we should." He turned, drawing his Famas. He raised the weapon and cautiously padded over to the doorway, peeking around the corner. Meanwhile, Jhon has laughed, a deep booming laugh that echoed throughout the tower. He landed a punishing kick to Batman's stomach before picking him up b the front of his collar, holding him so that the two were face to face. In Jhon's grip, Batman looked tiny as he dangled several feet off of the ground. "I wunda if you'll fetch a price, mon. It seems ja be having the enemies for a decent bounty."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 pm

IC: Batgirl

Batgirl froze as she saw Batman dangling several feet off the ground. 'Well at least he's moving again"She said while looking at what seemed to be a pile of black rugged clothing being held up. Hearing John's comment she couldn't help but snort Of course he'll fetch extremely large price, why don't you sell him the Penguin or Ra's al Ghul then you might get millions from them"she muttered.

IC: Batman

He tired to struggle from Jhon's grip but couldn't because it was too strong. Using the little energy he had left Batman reached into a pocket in utility belt and took out a bat-dart and struck the large man...

OOC: Shall Batman succeed in escaping from Jhon? Will Silent Night and Batgirl save Batman in time? Tune in next time on the same Bat-time same Bat-channel!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Jhon lifted Batman higher, laughing at the attempt to harm him. Apparently, his hearing was better than Batgirl had thought as he raised an eyebrow. "Millions? In what currency would that be, I Wunda?" He paused. "Either way, it be enough ta feed me, Dimitri, and his family for a lon' while. An' buy me plenty o' booze ta boot!" "No, Jhon." Dimitri staggered into the room, clutching at his broken ribs. "You are knowing of our rules. We are not mercenaries, we are taking only of government contracts. We are here only for the experiment, and no one else. Put him down, Jhon." Jhon sighed, then nodded, dropping Batman unceremoniously "I suppose ya be right... So, It be you two who I'm supposed to fight?" He smirked, Sizing up Zack and Batgirl. "This should be fun. Ya be almost as small as Dimitri. And ja girly, you ARE smaller than Dimitri." He laughed and clasped his armored fists together. "So, love, what's your plan?" Zack grinned cruelly as he drew his combat knife. "Because I already know mine..."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:02 pm

IC:
"Well it can't involve the big guy because I'm taking him"She said a smirk plastered on her face. She stepped out from the side cracking her knuckles "You know hurtingmypartner over there wasn't such a good idea many or rather a certain superhero with a giant 'S' on his chest may kill you half-to death if I don't already" Glancing at Batman she moved into her fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Jhon laughed. "An how would a little girly such as jaself be 'urting the likes of me?" As if to illustrate his point, he slammed one massive fist into the palm of his other gauntlet. "What? No killing? Awww..." Zack wined like a little kid, but placed his knife back on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next