Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Vote_lcaptime changes misunderstandings(open to all) Voting_bartime changes misunderstandings(open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Vote_lcaptime changes misunderstandings(open to all) Voting_bartime changes misunderstandings(open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

time changes misunderstandings(open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 pm

In a rundown shadow filled alley there was nothing of note to the common passerbyer on most nights however tonight was not a normal night as the shadows began to twist and turn and rasing into the air making a dark portal and out stepped a boy that looked to be sixteen seventeen at the most eighteen standing at 7ft in greyish blue coat and a black mucle shir underneth black pants and black combat boots looking around in descuist and quickly made his way outof the alley. Hellound made his way out on to the blackroad inwonder as he looked around atthe many towers in need of repair. Hellhound quickly spun around as he saw two horseless chariotes that his father had said the mortals had called cars speeding towards him. hellhound quickly changed to his true fourm knowing that he didnot need his human forum in trouble with what ever law officals here and drew weeping moon slaming the blade deep in the ground and making a wall of shadowflamme in front of him. Hellhound winced at the explosin that followed but was glad that his wall held. Turning around after pulling out weeping moon from the ground he heard screams of monster as a loud wailing sound filled the air . As two caars with flashing lights came into veiw. As four guards with wierd rectangler objects he belived was called guns that would act like a bow releasing an arrow only faster where him telling to freeze and to put his sword down. Hellhound growled and said, "Two of your fellow mortals attacked me with your cars I will not put down my sword." Unsure if he should change back to his human fourm as the men where freaked out enough and he wasn't sure if these where acuall guards or not. One of the younger mortals was shaking and quickly fired a shot being prepared to be attacked hellhound lanched gaint line of shadow flame at the cops who jumped to the sides to aovid the flames. Hellhound winced again at the explsoins this was not how he expected his return to the land of mortals to go. He quickly pulled the shadows from around the buildings and shadowtravled a couple blocks away and turned back intohis huamn fourm. Hellhound wonderedif anyone had saw him change and hoped he wouldn't have to fight again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 pm

As the cars burned and the people trapped inside them remained unable to get out of the crumpled vehicle, suddenly a blue blur would dart into the scene and then dissemble the vehicles at 420 mph. Just fast enough to get all the people out before they exploded. Afterwards the blue blur put them down by the paramedics and revealed himself to be Xlr8, who then flashed green and changed back to his human form, Ben 10.

"What happened here chief?"

Ben was then told about the wolf humanoid with the flaming black sword that had disappeared from view.

"Hmm, I'll look into it. In the mean time get those people to a hospital and tell everyone to stay in doors...and away from shadows."

That being said, Ben accessed the Omnitrix again and transformed into his tamaranean alien, known as Firestar. In this form he looked like a boy version of Starfire and took to the skies in search of/or trying to find any sign of the perp. Maybe, just maybe, he was still in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Hades was walking around exploring when he looked up to see his cousin artemis pulling the the moon as well as a boy flying with no aid what so ever the only one he knew that could do that was a wonderwoman who had invaded his fathers realm a few years back or a champion of hermes or one of his kids. Gathering shadowfire around his feet into a disk he flew up to meet the boy and said,

"how are you doing that are you prehaps a child of hermes, his champion or are you related to this wonderwoman my father had mentioned?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 am

Firestar seemed to be the one more confused here; who was this guy, what was he flying on, and what was he talking about? He obviosuly wasn't from around here or int he right frame of mind judging by attire and the language he spoke in seeming rather foreign.

"Uhh, ok....The easy answer is I'm a shape shifting alien or creature from outer-space, or I guess for you, beyond the constellations/heavens. Now you answer my question, are you the one that hurt those people back there."

Ben said accusingly, he might have been wrong, but Ben usually trusted his gut and this guy screamed suspicious to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:06 am

Hades looked confused just as much as firestar when he asked him how he was flying, " The mortals attacked me first with their horseless chariots called cars i do belive i mearly took actions to defend myself then these people in the strange blue togas and the peice of worked medal attached to the chest area told me to surrender my weapon to them they have no right to demand what is mine without challenging me for it in a duel then one of the younger mortals shot i belive its called a gun at me, but why would you care star warrior".

As hades slowly began to change into a black wolf with read marking over his right eye a black over coat a sword strapped to his back twelve human like skulls each with the name of the twelve olympians on them in greek ready to fight if need be now thinking he should have stayed in the underworld.

OOC:just look at profile pic if you need better descripton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 pm

"I care, because I am not only an alien, but also one of these human beings. I use a device, much like the mythical weapons you are probably aware of that changes my form to champions from beyond this realm."

As Ben spoke he pointed to his chest at the omntirix symbol, which was a reference to what changed his forms. Realizing that talking to this guy would require that he probably use some of his lingo for the time being if he wanted answers quickly. Ben didn't pay much attention in middle school, but he knew enough to speak with words the hound humanoid could comprehend easily enough.

"Since you're the foreign one here, you don't know human customs. Those cars nearly ran you over because you were in their way. And the police attacked you, because you wield a weapon out in the open. In our society, it's forbidden...sorta."

As the wolf came out, Ben soared back a little while his eyes glew green and his hands lit up with green starbolt energy.

"Now I need you to sheath your wepaon and stand down. You're not in Olympus or the underworld. You're on Earth in Jump City, and while here you have to obey our customs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Hellhound listened to the mortal sorcerer as he now deemed the boy and eyed him weary as the boys hands lit up with a green magic. Hellhound removed his hand from his sword and took his human fourm once more and shook his head as he spoke, "Leave it to father to forget to explain things fully to me on how much things have changed, but i am no foreigner to this world mortal merely a citizen that has been gone for to long the last time i was here was back in the feudal japan era i'm guessing that it has changed as well. Now how about we land i perfer to not worry about your magical tailismen to run out of power though i guessing it runs on your inner magic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 pm

"It's actually science...Some of the most advanced science in all the cosmos to be exact. Pure machinery, manipulating genetics and physics from across galaxies. However, I'm sure I could turn into something magical."

As they landed Ben reverted back to human form and revealed his true self, the omnitrix symbol retreating into the watch on his wrist, which he then held up, showing it was a device.

"Humans and most beings to day, don't really dabble in magic much. Probably because science is like math; predictable and it might not blow up or change you into a frog. Anyway, just wanted to let you know, I got those people you nearly killed out safe, but know around here. I am the local hero. I protect from evil, which I can tell you hasn't changed much over the who knows how long you've been gone for. All types of things are still trying to enslave, destroy, or rule the planet all the time."

Ben could see he was standing down, which allowed him to let down his guard. In turn he now talked to the wolf with a calm demeanor, as if he was just a person he met while out and about.

"So who's your father?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 am

"That is a relife though i would of made sure that if their file said they where good people that they got into eyselum or isle of the blessed would be one you may recognize which if that don't answer your question about my father he is hades king of the underworld." said hellhound watching for ben reaction this is when someone would normally either freak out or try to kill him perticarly heroes thinking he wanted to take over the world hades sieouriosly hoped that had changed over the years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm

OT: Sorry had college stuff today.

Ben paused for a sec and then realized he wasn't kidding...

"Wait, wait, wait...You're a God!? If you're the son of a Greek god, then that would make you like thousands of years old...right? So why don't you know about human civilization much, and did you know your religion isn't really worshiped anymore...Like at all. I mean really, I thought greek Gods were all made up."

Ben kinda believed him, but also thought he was crazy, so he thought to test him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Hellhound only raised a eyebrow at bens rant and smiled, "im no god im a demigod slash monster thanks to my stepmother as to why i don't know much about the advance in time is due to one not really god still half mortal and that for the past 800 years I've been working in the feilds of punishment it gets old being burned at the stake gets old then you have to reform in the underworld. Also the gods are still worshiped by the amazons and some others on different planes of earth im only about 1,800 as for the worship dad is more feared."

OOC:no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:52 pm

"Well that sounds...Interesting..."

Is all Ben could say...What do you say to that? What did you do time for? Aren't you evil by definition then? Did you ever fight Hercules?

"Ok then, if you were alive back then, tell me which Philosopher figured out that the sun didn't revolve around the Earth?"

Ben didn't know much, but he knew stuff like that. Aliens commonly laughed at humans for ever thinking that, even Appoplexians, which were realllllly dumb. It was kind of a test to see if this guy was just crazy or truthful, but honestly, a lot of the stuff he said seemed far fetched. This guy turned into a dog...Hades wasn't part dog if Ben could remember correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Nicolaus copernicus and I was talking about being burned at the stake here on the mortal plane your ancestors were quite cruel." Said hades watching the other boy and said after some thought
Said, "I can tell you have other questions about me hero your eyes are alight with disbelief to me the device of science on your is hard to believe it is what you say if you have trouble believing the half monster part tell me have you ever heard the tale of madusa?"

Last edited by hellhound on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : flows better i think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 am

"Madusa? Ya, she's the snake lady that could turn you into stone with a look."

Ben recalled while rubbing his chin and looking up as if searching his mind for the story he half listened to in 7th grade. He had a point about the Omnitrix and not to mention, Ben didn't even know the philosopher's name, but his answer was rather quick...>Suggesting he kinda knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 am

"I see history has taken on little importance since i left she was mortal till she was turned into a gorgon for defiling athens temple with posidion. The only difference between me and her is my crime was being born as part of my punishment i was cursed to be part hellhound only pershponie was not as well versed in cursing mortals and made me to much like one granting me a twisted immortality i do not age past my prime if im killed i just reform in the underworld where i can constantly bug her when she is there." said hellhound with a evil mischievous look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time changes misunderstandings(open to all)   time changes misunderstandings(open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time changes misunderstandings(open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next