Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 9 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 9 Voting_barA new time. - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 9 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 9 Voting_barA new time. - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:32 pm

ooc: Not really, no. I never actually saw more than a few minutes of V... And it's good to have you back again by the way!

ic: Zack rolled his eyes, but complied. He doubted Batgirl would have been able to make him move if he didn't feel like doing so, but he hoped Dimitri and Jhon weren't privvy to such knowledge. "Oi!" He shouted angrilly as he was "forced" down. Dimitri and Jhon exchanged glances. "Always more bounty. Good thing about world, No? Always someone wanted dead." Jhon piped in, hiding his unease in the same manner as his partner. "I am sure we can find a new target of his worth, eh Dimitri?" Both were playing for time, if they could only hold out a bit longer...
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:06 pm

OOC: Thanks! ... If you like plots about invading reptile aliens wanting to use the human race and blood (It's rated 15 in the UK because of the amount of blood or something rather) Then you might want to try it out....Doesn't beat Smallville though in my opinion :P

IC: She knew that it would be nearly impossible for this to work without Zack's help. Keeping a straight face she studied their faces looking for any traces, any clues to whether they were telling the truth or just lying. Tucking a hand inside a pocket near the back of her waist, she pulled out a small grey capsule and held it up between her fingers. "Do you know what's inside this". She said "It's an acid that eats through metal, useful for getting out of cages and traps but I wonder what would happen if I gave it to this pretty metal boy, right here" ? She said slyly pulling Silent Night's head up slightly for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:01 am

ooc: Huh, interesting. Maybe I'll give it a look. Oi, wait a sec, isn't Zack still holding Jhon in place?

Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:09 pm

OOC: Read back and realised that...Shall I go back and edit?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: That would probably be good... Zack can't be "incapacitated"" at the hands of Batgirl and still hold Jhon in place... lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9