Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. Vote_lcapA new time. Voting_barA new time. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SantosCampos
SantosCampos

RPG character
Name: Santos Campos
Code Name: Saint
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Seems kinda dead here so heres somthing new.

Santos sighed softly as he stood ontop of a roof top looking over at jump city with a small smirk on his face he glanced around before taking a step off over the edge of the building. He began to fall heading down into a alley away then with some wuick movement he grabbed a drain pipe starting to slide down it then twisted around jumping on to a fire escape"Ack!"He shouted miss caculating the fall making him roll off the fire escape but quickly grabbed the edge of it and sighed. He glanced down noticing he was only a few feet from the ground. He let go landing on his feet making sure that everything was in order in his bookbag. "Just glad noone saw that..."He said softly rubbing the back of his head walking out of the alley.

He glanced around at the people as they walked by him, he wore his hive uniform, then he walked into the middle of the street "this is wear i start then..."He said softly with a smrik taking out a spraycan and his book. A car honked as it speeded towards him down the street. "Wait.."He said taking the spraycan and painting a quickly line infront of where the care was heading. just before the car hit santos a wall poped out of where he had painted the line stopping the car in its tracks making it crash into.

People started to shout and scream as soon as that happened "Hmm...that was quick.."he thought to him self looking around at the people as they ran. He opened his book taking out a stencil and placed it on the ground quickly painting over it then stepped back. He took the stencil putting it back into the book looking at the mark he made starting to glow. The ground shook making car and store alarms go off as somthing seemed to crawl out of the mark. It soon grew up to three stores high, he had summoned a T-Rex, the large creature let out a loud roar as it started to stomp and smash down the street crushing cars and buildings. "Hmmm...not bad"He said to him self with a shrug as he threw out a disk that floated soon jumping on it and flew away following his creation.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Batgirl Appears!   A new time. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

IC: Batgirl

Batgirl stood and looked over Jump City expecting only skyline she spots a giant T-Rex and says aloud "I come to to this city to find Robin but find an extinct dinosaur"?! She sighs and heads out to take a closer look at the t-rex.
Back to top Go down
SantosCampos
SantosCampos

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:11 pm

The T-rex stomped amilessly down the street crushing cars and buildings. Santos flew around the dinosaur sitting down on his gravity disk munching out on a candy bar that he found after a scared child dropped it. He rested his head on his fist and yawned abit "Man this is getting kinda boring..."He said to him self landing ontop of a near by roof of a small building as his disk flew around and back into his bookbag. He walked over to the edge of the roof pushing some of his hair out of his face then tightened the yellow bandana he had around his head watching out into the street as the police tried to catch the T-rex by shooting it with darts to put it to sleep.

The large dinosaur finally went down but quickly disappered into a cloud of smoke as soon as it touched the ground leaving the police confused and wonder on how it disappered and where it might of came from. "Hmm...not bad for just the police..."He said softly taking out his book of stencils and looking through them. He found one then quickly jumped down. The police quickly spotted him "Freeze!"He shouted at him all turning to him. A large blockade of cops that was formed for the dinosaur was now on Santos. Santos smriked landing on the street after rolling to the middle of it all in that grabbing a quickly spraycan from his bookbag and quickly stood up on his feet staring down the cops. Santos soon charged at them as the cops did not hestate to shoot at him. He stopped quickly painting a line on the floor making a small wall rise out from the ground blocking the cops firing but they contiued. Santos panted abit "I'm getting to old for this..."he said softly with his smrik still on his face shaking the spray can in his hand and as soon as the firing stopped he ran around the wall and threw the stencil onto the floor then with a quickly flick of his wrist he painted over it just what it need to activate then with his free hand he grabbed the small walls edge and used it to spin around the wall back behind it.

The cops soon started firing again as the mark he left glowed and the stencil flew away the ground began to shake under them and soon the street started to break and spike up into the air makind a trail towards the cops. Some jumped out of the way and some trapped under the rubble pushing the cop cars and trucks off the street turning them over completely tearing up the street leaving it empty with no sign of anyone.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

"Hmm... seems like a bad guy to me" whispered Batgirl. She jumped down from the roof landing quietly and moved fowards so she could be seen. "Hey, what do you think you're doing"?! She shouted at Santos.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 am

Silent Night had been wandering aimlessly for hours. He had long since grown bored of people running in terror as he pointed his rifle at them, and was now looking for something to do. Then a massive T-rex ran past him, followed by something floating. He didn't really care about the floaty thing, hardly noticing it. The T-rex however, intrigued him. Standing still, he raised an eyebrow, deciding that perhaps the city wasn't as boring as he had thought. The dinosaur had disappeared around a corner, and he heard several smashing and cracking sounds. "If that's what passes for a stray dog around here, I wonder what the animal control people look like." He heard gunshots and shouting, so he decided to walk over and see what was up. "Ooh, gunshots! Sounds like my kind of fun!" He heard a rumbling as he jogged forward, drawing his assault rifle from his back. As he rounded the corner, he was confused to see a messed up street and nothing else. Oblivious to anyone else, he yelled out in confused frustration. "Oi! What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
SantosCampos
SantosCampos

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Santos smriked abit shaking his spraycan in his hand as the rattle of if it eckoed through the the streets. He rasied a eyebrow hearing a voice call out to him"Hmm?"He turned around putting the spraycan back into his book bag while his disk flew out. He examined the figure that called out to him "Hmmm...who may this be?"He asked himself. He quickly snapped out of it "What does it look like I am doing?"He asked taking a few steps foward. He took out to what looked like a marker and started to spin it between his fingers "Judging by the way you look...you must be batgirl?"He asked "A hero...."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Hearing voices, Silent Night looked up, pointing his rifle at the first person he saw, assuming this guy with a spray paint can was the cause of him missing out on the fun. "Oi, you, painter type person! What's going on here?" He advanced steadily, keeping the rifle pointed unwaveringly at the paint wielding guy.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

IC:Batgirl

She paused trying to think of a snappy come back. "Yes, I am Batgirl and yes I am from Gotham" She said stating the obvious. " What are trying to do"? "Cause havoc in Jump City by having a little 'fun' "? She stepped forward trying to figure out how dangerous this guy was and what he wanted. "Or were you sent here by someone else"? She asked narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Had he cared that these two costumed wierdos were ignoring him, Silent Night would have been somewhat agitated. However he instead wandered into a nearby convinence store, emerging with a chair in one hand and four bags of beef jerky clenched in the other, his rifle slung across his back without any visable means of support. "This should be great! It's like a movie I can talk to." He promptly sat down, the chair sagging and bending slightly under his weight. Opening one of the bags, he relaxed in the chair and watched the two, waiting for the inevitable fight.
Back to top Go down
SantosCampos
SantosCampos

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Santos took a step back as batgirl took one foward, he put his back up against the wall he had made earlyer and patted it with his palm. "I'm just here for a little vist..."He said looking over at her "So i got abit bored and jumping city to city gets abit tiring so I stop for a rest to...."He said "But never thought I would run into a hero like you here..."he said softly with a smrik. He slowly started to unscrew the cap of his marker with the same hand he was holding it with trying to hide it behind his back. "My name is Santiago Santos Campos....a graduate from the hive and it was very nice to meet you batgirl"he said quickly turning around his body and wrote on the wall a strange mark."But I got to go..."He said and moved out of the way and as soon as he moved the mark glowed and soon a large metal bar came shooting out from the wall towards batgirl.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Silent night raised an eyebrow as he watched, but did nothing. "Neat trick" he muttered between bites of jerkey. Finishing his first bag, he grabbed annother and tore it open. He continued to eat, watching the two. "Oi, Santos, was it? That's a little cheap, don't you think?" his words were muffled, his mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Batgirl jumped to dodge out of the way and then threw a batarang with rope attached at Santos to tie him up, thinking 'Who is that guy watching and this bad guy doesn't look very hard he could be defeated easily'!

Last edited by yellow_dog262 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Silent Night wasn't sure who to root for, but he was nevertheless entertained. He began cheering for whoever was on the attack. "Go Batgirl!" he shouted. Not sure what else to say, he decided to go with "Yea, do things!"
Back to top Go down
SantosCampos
SantosCampos

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Santos glanced at the random man watching the two and talking too them. He looked back at batgirl as she dodged the metal pole then saw her batarang coming towards him. He thought quickly taking out a stencil and a spraycan out starting to run down the destroyed street. he threw the stencil up ahead of him and sprayed over it as he ran by it. The batarang soon caught up too him tieing him up around his arms making him fall "dam..."he said with his face in the floor. The mark he made glowed then disappered as the ground under batgirl started to shake then it crumbled under her as a skeleton hand rose out going to grab her.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:33 pm

"What the...?" said Batgirl. Unsure to why the ground was crumbling away she tried to steady herself. "Hey what did you do to the...wahh"! She was grabbed by a skeletal hand struggling to get back up she grabbed onto what seemed to be the edge and tried to haul herself up but failing to do so. "Hold on Mr. Painter guy...wait till I get thing off me...then I'll put you in prison" She said trying to hide her nervousness . She felt another tug from the hand and then felt her panic rising. 'How did he do this she thought and he isn't as easy as I thought he would be'! Noticing the person still watching she shouted a bit desperately "A little help, please"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next