Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 3 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 3 Voting_barA new time. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 3 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 3 Voting_barA new time. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

OOC: I don't think it's you, it might have been me because I said his character was tied to a lamp post...but he still could talk...

IC: Batgirl

Starting to feel irritated she said "So what if my version of justice isn't perfect yours isn't either , my way just keeps blood off my hands, the way I taught, by my mentor because otherwise you would have to carry the guilt of killing that villain" Her mood switched to utterly irritated "Anyway stop giving me a lecture on how I should do justice, I get enough of that already"! she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 pm

"That's what I'm here for. I kill people so little heroes like you don't have to. I'm no hero, and I know that. I never wanted to be one. I'm the guy who does what heroes can't. I don't like blood on my hands, that's why I have the guns. But unlike you people, I don't mind killing. And nobody's perfect, love. Not me, not you, not your mysterious mentor. Telling someone they arn't perfect is a huge waste of time. We all already know. I never said my way was perfect, just better and more logical." He grinned. "You arn't very good at staying calm, are you?"
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:49 pm

"I can stay calm and when I meant getting blood on your hands I didn't mean literary" She muttered. "Your way is illogical and it isn't better, this guy here" She pointed at Santos"Is going to jail because he vandalised the street and caused some chaos, I will not kill him just because of that it's just so...so..."She paused. "Childish"! She shouted. "And guess what that makes you, a child because you want a perfect world where all people who have done wrong are killed, they just all disappear and no-one can ever have a second chance..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm

He giggled, spinning the combat knife in his hand in a manner that should not have been possible. The blade rotated vertically in his palm as if it were pinned to his palm at the point where blade met handle. Save for to keep it spinning, his fingers never touched it. "Of course I'm a child, silly little goose! Who would want to grow up in a world such as this? I'm like Peter Pan, free to play forever. And not all wrongdoers deserve to die, death is a reward for the brave, and a price the murderer and coward must pay. When you steal a life, you owe yours. That's where I come in. This man stole the lives of those police people, he owes them his in return. We must all pay the piper sooner or later, and embrace Silent Night eternal."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:17 pm

"Heh...Really, do you realise what you have done...you're a child who has made their own version of 'justice' to cover-up what happened to them in the past...if he heard about you'd get a waaay long lecture"! She said proudly but was distracted by his knife "Hey how is that spinning"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well, then it's a good thing this mysterious 'he' hasn't heard of me, because I don't like lectures. Or spleens. They're both icky." He made an amusing face, as if in mock disgust. "And you do realize you're asking someone with mental issues to be logical? Who's the crazy one now?" He chuckled. "Wait, what?" he said after a moment's pause, realizing she had asked about the knife. "Oh, would you look at that? I hadn't realized I'd been doing that..." He stared blankly at the knife for a moment as he continued spinning it. "It may have something to do with my... Magnetic personality?" He chuckled as if at some inside joke.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 am

She cocked one eyebrow up and grabbed his hand with the knife he was spinning. She studied it. "What..."she picked up the knife and held it a few centimetres above his hand and then dropped it. "Wait you're made of magnetic metal"? "Can I try something...please"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:22 am

As she grabbed his hand, she once again felt the interlocking metal plates, which moved and slid under each other as he moved his hand, creating a bizarre feeling. His eye twitched slightly as she grabbed his knife, but he felaxed when she put it back. "I'm only magnetic when I concentrate on whatever part of me I want to be magnetic. And why would I be against you trying anything? It could be fun." He grinned, balancing the knife blade down on the tip of his finger, drawing a small amount of blood as the knife's weight caused it to bite down into his finger.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 pm

"Well I'm just going to punch you so here goes nothing..." She punched him in the middle of his torso but instead of hurting instead of hurting him it hurt her a lot more "Ouch"! She shouted and clutched her hand, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "You're just like Superman, when I punched him it was just like steel but when I punched you it hurt a lot more"! Suddenly the bat on the front of her costume beeped sending out a distress signal to batman. She panicked "Hey wait...I'm in not distress" The beeping continued. "Ah great he's coming over here, now" She flopped down onto the ground and sat cross-legged. "Hey you better not run otherwise he'll still catch you, because by now he would've picked up on your magnetic signal thingy" She said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Silent Night giggled uncontrollably, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye. "You're funny. Most people know punching a metal alloy is a bad idea." When the beeping started, he raised an eyebrow, curiously poking at the bat with the tip of his knife. "That's a really overreactive distress signal. What happens if you tripped over your shoelaces? Or what if you tried to wash the outfit? If the mystereous 'he' comes running every time you recieve the slightest bruise..." His eyes widened as an idea formed in his head. "I could have so much fun with that!" he exlaimed, eyes shining in childish delight. "And didn't I tell you? I'm only magnetic when I want to be. And besides, running is an act of cowardice. Something I would never stoop to."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm

"It's not my fault he got all protective after got kidnapped by the Joker and it only is meant to happen when I am seriously hurt...he must've changed the sensitivity it" She paused eyeing him suspiciously "you're not going to try anything are you..."? She started to countdown "10, 9, 8, 7 ,6 ,5 4, 3, 2..." She looked up at the sky and then to the streets around and spotted the bat-mobile "1 Well get ready for entertainment Si' " She muttered. The bat-mobile stood to a halt and a figure appeared out of it and quickly dashed forward, grabbing Batgirl.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm

As the batmobile pulled up, Silent Night's famous attention span kicked into gear. "Try anything?... Ooh! Spiffy car!" He lept up onto the hood, sitting cross legged in front of the windshield, his immense weight causing the car to sink almost to the ground on it's suspention. "Cool! I wanna drive!" He was grinning from ear to ear like a child after finding a new toy. Can I? Can I? Pretty please?" He whined, furthering his childlike image.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 pm

"No" said Batman sternly "and" he glared at him "get off my car".He turned his attention to Batgirl who seemed to be be fuming. "Stop acting like an over-protective parent I'm not seriously injured"! she shouted. "I had to put that device on your suit, you wouldn't have called anyone for help if you were in real danger" said Batman. "I would have, I could've called someone from the Justice League...or even Robin"Batgirl protested "and put me down" she said squirming. Batman set her down and spoke "When you see Robin remember to give him the message" He paused and looked at Silent Night "What are you"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Silent Night looked at him, tilting his head to one side in a doglike fasion. "I'm a Zack. We're a rare and hardy breed. We enjoy beef jerky, sleeping and killing things. Or fighting things. But with someone like me it's a little hard to fight something without killing it, so the two are a 'buy one get one whether you want it or not' scenario." He grinned, poking one of the ears on batman's helm. "Though I should be asking what you are. Who wears this kind of crap? It looks alright on some, mabye even good on others, but come on, your outfit is just silly. Look at me," He stood, still on the hood of the car. With his weight now focused on a single point, the front bumper sank low enough to touch the ground and the metal began to buckle. "My outfit is practical, comfortable, easy to wash blood out of, and looks outright great." He struck a pose as if modeling, his face a mask of mock bravado.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:07 am

"You seemed be a decent enough boy at first but it seems I'm wrong" said Batman though it was a little strained. "Hey da-Batman are you okay"? She asked concerned. "I'm fine I just had a little run in with the riddler who teamed up with clayface" He said trying to keep his voice from sounding strained "You...Zack...stay away from...Batgirl" He collasped onto the ground...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next