Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to RIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to RIP Vote_lcapTime to RIP Voting_barTime to RIP Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to RIP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 am

Flying ahead of the others, Psychosis checks the area of the graveyard in search of Hollowman with his view from above. Will flies closer when he suddenly has to dodge a purpleish bolt that was aimed at him, but hit a stray pigeon. Will looks at the pigeon and watches it fall while changing into a toad and landing on the ground to hop away. Psychosis looks back to see where the bolt came from and looks into the eyes of young, attractive woman carrying a wand in her hand. The woman flicks her wand at Will, who counters the bolt by raising a magic shield from his palm and saying the words of the chant he learned from his book.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 am

Background Theme: Requiem Of Mozart Mix
Open To: Crazy Moon
Characters Appearing: Psychosis & Ariel
Summary: As Will rushes to take out Hollowman before it's too late, he is met by the opposition. A tempting, but very dangerous century old Witch; who's only goal in her second life is to turn him into a Toad!
Time: Around 10:30 PM

Spoiler:

"So you're what's got the Hollow one frightened enough that he would bring me back from the dead? I don't know if I should cackle in laughter at him quaking in his boots from a mere child, who just learned basic spells; or if I should thank him for giving me back life just so I could kill an unworthy foe such as yourself...Hmmm, I guess I'll decide while I watch the buzzards pick at your bones! MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The woman rinding on top of a broom stick around the same level as Will, sure didn't look like a crooked nosed old hag. But, she laughed just like one and her magic fit the bill perfectly. For at that moment a flock of birds that were were right behind the first pigeon, would pass over head. The Witch pointing her wand at the group and saying the magic word "Oprestio!" Soon the pidgeons would go from normal sized birds to people sized vultures with jagged teeth. All five of them darting down at Psychosis and colliding with his shield one after another, in the hopes of putting presure on the boy until it eventually cracks!
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

With each crushing dive on Will's shield making spell weaker, Will drops it and quickly flies up in the air to avoid the vultures, but the two that were flying behind turned around quick enough to fly to Will and catch his arms in their talons.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"That's right dearies hold him still for me, no one to save you now boy!"

Ariel would then point her wand at Will and aim straight for his heart, before getting ready to say a paralysis spell; with his heart stopped, he won't be a problem for anyone anymore.

"Zakirmora!"

Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 pm

A paralysis technique? That's my job bitch!
The wand shoots out a green bolt and at an extreme speed, the bolt rips through the air. Will lets out a yell when a flash lights up the area. A thunk is heard from something hitting the ground. As Ariel's vision comes back, she hears a boy say something and then sees one of the two birds on the ground and the other bird flying at her with assault in it's eyes.

Will takes on the last three vultures, paralysing them with his wristblades and having them crash on nearby trees.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

As Ariel sees the beast fly at her, she would quickly yell out a spell in shock and in a moment it went from a big vulture to a petite raven, that perched itself a top her pointy black hat and crowed.

"But how did you---?"

It was obvious this kid knew more than just a few spells after all, but the odd thing about it was that he knew what her spell was going to do to him....Mind reader, or he casted a spell that can help him read her mind. In any case, it was going to be a problem.

"Looks like this battle is going to get a little bit more serious than I thought!"

The Witch would then point her wand and shoot a bolt of purple energy at Psychosis, who avoided and as he did so he had to avoid another burst of energy. An old fashioned dog fight pursuing in the air as she chased after him, firing bolt after bolt while cackling.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Throwing multiple shields and dodging the witch's attacks, Will throws up a rebound shield to have Ariel's attack come back on her. With her distracted by the spell bounce, Will flips through the pages of his book

Mundare!

Will points his hand at the three vultures he noticed coming at him and watched as they turned back into pigeons and fly away.

Why are you working for Hollowman? Atleast you have a mind of your own, unlike that Werewolf. Or does he have a spell on you too?
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:45 am

Ariel would swat the attack away with her wand and as the bolt changed direction it flew into a near by tree bellow, disintegrating it!

"My penance with you boy FAR extends that walking corpse bringing me back to life. Oh no, you see I am Ariel, daughter of Garsath Arumura; the greatest Warlock whoever lived. Back when I was younger, in my teen years I was pretty wild and my father didn't much approve of my antics. So he would strip every boy of his soul that I ever tried to date and keep them in what you humans today would call a Jack-O-Lantern. Each time he did so to remind me not to disobey him...Well one day my father was attacked by a man with that same type of spell book you have. He used his white magic to slay my father and in doing so the spirits of the men escaped the lantern and plagued me until I eventually went insane. I just wanted to be rid of these poor souls SOOOO badly, so I learned dark magic and dispelled myself of them. But, the power I had gained in doing so drove me to abuse it I admit. The same man's predecessor a century later would come to challenge me and in our battle I was slain! Turned into a statue for all millennia until the Hollow one brought me back; and now I will destroy you and wipe that book from existence FOREVER! Since you can wield it, that means somewhere down the line you became a relative or descendant of the one who killed me. Therefore, you will be the one I settle the age old score with white magic user! Prepare to feel the vengeance of both I and my father, we will be AVENGED!!!"

The womans face had slowly contorted from a snicker to an evil glare during her speech and afterwards she pointed her wand at Will again; without even saying magic words this time, a purple energy dragon would emerge from the end of it and attack Psychosis with it's jaws wide open to engulf him whole.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:32 am

Will's jaw drops after listening to the witch's story and the creation of a dragon. He then moves hastily. Placing both hands infront of him, Willl yells out the word "IMPEDIRE" as loud as he could. The air around Will spirals him before shooting out in every direction and the long hair standing up on his head. Will feels a deep power in him growing when a blue light flashes as he decides to release the power. From the witch's view, a large pale blue dome encases the area around Psychosis and the dragon crashes into it. Angered at the failed attack, the purple dragon gets up and coils around the dome tightly, and trying to shatter the shield. As soon as the dragon finishes its first struggle, bolts cover the serpent and the dragon cries out as it turns into smoke. The dome disperses and Psychosis can be seen once more, but smirking now.

Heh, so you have a vendetta against my family? Too bad it's going to end the same for you again. I've learned alot from this book, like how to do this.

Unamused, Ariel goes to strike with her wand when she notices that Will has vanished from his position and feels a tap on her shoulder. Ariel turns around and comes face to foot as with the speed boost spell, Will ran behind Ariel and delivers a roundhouse kick that sends the witch onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 am

Ariel quite annoyed by Psychosis at this point, furiously snarls at the boy for out doing her.

"NO!! This will NOT happen again, I will not LOSE! Not to some-some CHiLD!! Prepare yourself BOY, there is a deep price you pay for using Dark Magic and you're about to see one of them. It transfroms you, oh yes, it makes you as ugly on the outside as you feel on the inside..."

Time to RIP Hallow10

Suddenly the Witch's skin would begin to crackle and peel as she spoke and soon enough her true self was revealed. Mini shadow like creatures would emerge from her body now as a serpent like tongue licked her lips.

"And trust me, I have a lot of HATE for you inside of me. Just waiting to pick the flesh off your bones, BWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!"

As she finished her sentence Ariel would fling up her arms chaotically and her little shadow minions would raise up to charge at Will. They seemed to be the souls of the men she and her father had killed over the years. Who could believe that all these centuries they've been trapped inside of her, how sad it must be to never move on.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:02 am

Will looks at the witch and her shadows in horror, but knows he can't stay defenseless. Speeding out of sight again, the shadows try to attack Will, but one by one are destroyed into halves. Noticing that each death tends to be slower than the last, Ariel laughs at Will as he doesn't notice the shadows are reforming back into wholes and the number count isn't decreasing at all.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:15 am

"This is what happens when you hit a lady. Hmph, but what did I expect really...I mean you were raised by a bunch of mongrels and whores."

As she insulted Will the shadowy figures would start to combine into one large one, who lifts up it's dark gigantic fist and attempts to bring it down on Psychosis.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Psychosis looks at the giant shadow and rolls to the side to avoid being smashed into pieces. He sees the other fist coming at him and raises his hand up.

Religio!

Instead of the casual blue light to shine, a blinding white one has taken his place in the form of a white sphere. Will grabs the ball and throws it at the shadows fist, and watches the shadows burn into ash from the power.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 pm

"Accept it Titan, this will be your death...Your downfall...YOUR DEMISE!! Molonair Foruknaka..."

Suddenly the entire area would be enshrowded in darkness, like a big black fog cloud had just come down upon Psychosis and Ariel. Now the only thing that could be seen was the red eyes of the Witch and her minions.
Back to top Go down

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Are you trying to scare me with the the dark? I can read your mind and know what youre about to do remember.

Will looks aimlessly in the direction of Ariel, seeing her shiny red eyes in the black clouds. He thinks about what to do now since he can't read his book. What spells will Will remember to fight with!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to RIP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: