Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 4 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 4 Voting_barA new time. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 4 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 4 Voting_barA new time. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:15 am

"Why would I kill of even fight her?" Silent Night began, tilting his head again. As batman fell, he raised an eyebrow. "Well that was refreshingly convinient." He grinned at Batgirl. "So what next?" he pondered for a long while, looking at Batman thoughtfully. "I wonder if he has the keys on him." He switched eyebrows, lowering the raised one and raising the lowered one. "It might not be prudent to stay, love. If he's in this kind of shape, I doubt he won the fight. Which means we may have guests soon. And while I'm all for entertaining guests, if they fought him, they probably don't like him. Considering he's a hero, I don't think they'll be quite able to resist taking potshots."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:56 am

"Well it's your lucky day Si' you get to drive the Batmobile" She looked at Batman and whispered "please be alright dad..." She turned to Silent Night " The nearest place where we can get help without too many questions is Titans tower, do you think you can drive us there...quickly without destroying the bat-mobile"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Though he heard the comment about Batman being her dad, Silent Night said nothing, preferring to live up to his name. Silent Night grinned, leaping off of the hood. "This should be fun!" he knelt down, lifting Batman up by his shoulders. "Let's get him in and figure everything out from there." He grinned childishly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm

"Ah hold on" She said and moved towards Batman "I just need to get the bat-coder to over-ride the system otherwise we can't use the bat-mobile because it has voice recognition, and it will shut-down if anyone other than Batman tries to use it" She put her hand into the third pocket on Batman's utility belt and took out a small device. Switching it on Batgirl placed it on the door of the bat-mobile where it beeped until the code was right. Opening the door Batgirl hesitated but then spoke in a clear voice "Emergency Protocol, authorisation, Rose Carpenter" On the front view the window screen lit up a half-transparent blue and the words "Authorisation accepted, emergency mode activated, tracking system on-line, links to Justice League HQ and Bat-cave established " which were also spoken by a cool voice. "By the way that name has nothing to do with me" She said rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Silent Night bared his teeth in a lopsided grin. "Of course. By the way, I'm not Zack Wylder. Too bad that's not you, though. It a nice name." He readjusted Batman's weight in his arms. "Hmm... Either batman has an overabundance of gadgets or he's secretly an overeater. I think it's both." He giggled "Can you imagine him trying to run around the city if he was morbidly obease?" He chuckled at the thought. "That would be rather amusing."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:43 pm

She glared at him and then smirked "You do know that he can hear you" she said giggling slightly "Oh you're going to be on trouble when he wakes up" said Batgirl in a sing song voice. She looked at Silent Night feeling like she shouldn't have said that "Uh...um anyway just lay him down on the back seat and then I'll sit at the front with you"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:09 pm

"Just because he can hear me doesn't change the fact that SOMEONE'S getting a little chubby." Silent Night replied, also in a singsong voice, tilting his head to indicate Batman as he emphasized the word "someone." "And I here I thought this was gonna be a boring day." He grinned, speaking once more in his usual voice. "If he can hear me, then I probably shouldn't say that I think his cape is dumb and looks silly, right?" He looked at her for a moment before he realized what he had just said, his almost perpetual grin fading slowly from his face. "Oh... Right... Well, it's true, ya know. A cape is only going to get him killed one day. The sooner he realizes that and burns the thing, the better." He struggled to get Batman into the car for a long moment before finally managing to do so. "Right, so let's light this fuse and see what happens, shall we?" He grinned manically, leaping into the driver's seat, causing the car to sink visibly on it's suspension. "Where to again?" He asked as he tried to adjust the seat.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:42 am

"Titans Tower...I know someone there who could help" she answered while wiping a few tears off her cheeks. She slid into the passenger next to Silent Night and looked behind "Is he going to be okay"?she asked
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Silent Night grinned as he started the car, glancing behind himbat Batman as he did so. "Who knows? We have no idea what's wrong with him. He could be dying for all we know." He glanced at Batgirl, his expression softening as he realized she was crying. He cleared his throat. "Oh... Right... Don't worry, love. If he runs around fighting bad guys dressed like that, he's either crazy or one tough cookie." His attention span caused him to change subjects rather suddenly. "Ooh! Speaking of which, I grabbed sone at that store!" He grinned, reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket, pulling out a crumpled brown paper bag. "Cookies always help cheer me up, love. Try some!" As he tossed the bag to her, he realized he had gotten off subject. "Anyways, as I was saying, I don't think he's crazy, at least not compleatly crazy, no crazy guy in a suit could have trained spmeone like you. Which leaves the tough cookie approach. Meaning he'll be able to power through whatever's bugging him. So, I believe he'll be up and yelling at me in no time."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Feeling a bit cheered up she took a cookie out of the paper bag "When he wakes up he will yell at you for touching the bat-mobile and helping him" she said smirking as she bit into the cookie. As they aproached the tower she turned round in her seat and looked behind at Batman, she tugged on Silent Night's shirt "Si',he's shaking we should hurry up"

Last edited by yellow_dog262 on Tue May 04, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

"Meh, don't really care if he yells. It's not like he's gonna do much else. I kinda doubt his bite is worse than his bark. Unless he literaly tried to bite me. That would be wierd and icky." He glanced back at Batman. "Hmm. That's either really good or really bad. Or quite possibly both. Perhaps we should hurry." He floored the gas pedal, speeding through several intersection without even acknowledging the other cars on the road, swerving several times to avoid a collision.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:56 pm

OOC: Hey you're in Sixth form or Collage right?, It's okay if you don't reply for a while because I know you have exams coming up and you'd want to revise!

IC:
Batgirl held onto the dashboard to steady herself "When I meant to be quick I didn't mean it in a way that you had to swerve to avoid other cars"! She paused thinking but when Silent Night swerved again to avoid another car she said "You know if there is even a scratch on this car he will sue you" she said in a 'it's a matter of factly' way. She had nearly finished her cookie, when she took the packet off the dashboard searching for the little ingredients box."Hey these are suitable for vegetarians, right"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:50 pm

ooc: Not in college, no. Just busy.

ic: "Sue me? Sue me? Hah! I'd like to see him try! What, does he think I'm someone who has money? I haven't even slept on a bed since I died! I don't think I even have a social security number!" Silent Night laughed as though Batgirl had told some amazing joke. When she asked about the cookies, he chuckled. "Actually, no. They're pure steak. I specifically found the one place on earth that sells meat cookies." He chuckled, grinning. "Don't worry, you're fine veggie. Unless meat cookies are a common occurance here..." He swerved again, narrowly avoiding another accident. The tower was close now, looming up before them.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:22 pm

IC:
"Okay he wouldn't really sue you because he has enough money, but he would get pretty mad...he considers everyone younger than him to be a kid so you might get grounded" She said. "And about the cookie thing it's not my fault but Robin's... he came to visit a couple of weeks ago and he brought some cookies from Meaty Meat in Jump City...he didn't tell me that until it was too late... ugh I feel sick just thinking about it, good thing he got grounded though"! She looked at the bag of cookies and then quickly folded the top and placed it inside a storage hatch in the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:36 am

Ooc: only in the summer. Though sometimes it feels like I have a full time job as a therapist. And sorry it took so long with getting this to you, I've been rather busy what with finals next week and all the conversions I've been working on for a friend.

Ic: Silent Night chuckled, speeding up as they neared the tower. "I'd like to see him try and ground me..." He slammed on the brakes and swerved to the right as they entered the front lot of the tower, narrowly avoiding slamming sideways into the tower it's self. Looking over at her, he grinned. "Well, that's not so bad, was it? Everybody alive? All in one piece? Yes? How boring..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next