Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 8 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 8 Voting_barA new time. - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 8 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 8 Voting_barA new time. - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm

IC: Batgirl

"Oh Night boy we're not going to kill him but we are going to make him suffer". She glanced at Silent Night who was putting his knife away. "No guns and don't break their bones either cause' I don't want to take the blame". Staring at Batman her anger rose. "Right you fat lump"! Switching her attention back to Jhon and Dimitri "When this is finished both you and your partner are going to rot in prison, I might even bribe some of the inmates to make your life a living hell" She directed the last part at Jhon glaring straight at him. Pausing for a few seconds she spoke "Well now all threats are out of the way, shall we begin"? She paused eyeing John for any sign of attack…then charged forwards pulling two batarangs out and holding them as weapons in her hands she took a swipe at John's torso…
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

ooc: I'm sorry. I really have little to no excuse tor taking this long...

Ic: Jhon grinned, and nodded without a word. He closed his eyes as Batgirl kept talking, pressing his steel encased fists together. As Batgirl made a run for him, his eyes flared open as he raised a fist into the air, and what were once two orbs of solid white were now stony gray, and when his eyelids moved, a small shower of powdered rock trickled down his face. Jhon slammed his fist down and the floorboards shattered as the earth beneath launched up to intercept Batgirl. Jhon slammed both fists into the ground as he leapt at Zack, as if making the classic attempt of one his size to crush a smaller opponent, however Jhon had the one thing most his size didn't. A brain. Instead of placing all his weight into the blow like Zack expected as he leapt back, Jhon used his feigned attack to add momentum as he leapt into a tackle, stone now encasing his gauntlets as spikes grew from his fists, resembling a pair of roman cestus. Zack wasn't expecting a tackle, and took a hit from Jhon's new weapon that shattered the cestus and ripped several jagged lines in Zack's cheek, the glint of his armor now visible through the bloody flesh. Zack staggered under the blow as Jhon followed up with a left uppercut into his stomach, the spikes on his right fist regenerating from the stone encasing his gantlet.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 am

OOC: My excuse is pretty rubbish too…homework and complaining about how rubbish the new school is! :I

IC: Batgirl smashed onto the floor only skidding to a halt when she hit the back wall. Wincing at the impact she sat up crossed legged and shouted out as she watched the scene unfold. " Si' you've got 8 seconds till I intervene and try to help you"! "He may super strong but I bet Si' could take him on anyday If he is as strong as he boasts to be" she thought

Last edited by yellow_dog262 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Zack gritted his teeth, leaning to one side as he dodged another punch. Concentrating on manifesting his ability, he pushed on the metal of Jhon's gauntlets, giving him a huge advantage in being able to avoid the bigger man's attacks. Jhon struggled for a moment as Zack concentrated harder, but ultimately was thrown against the wall, ironically held in place by the armour that had saved his life countless times. Zack walked forward, his left eye twitching from the effort of holding Jhon in place. "Oh, the fun we could have, my friend. I could show you what they did. I could show you how they died. How I died. You are too fortunate, my friend," Zack leaned in, his leering face inches from Jhon's "You are fortunate indeed that this dog's leash is so short."

ooc: So, most people, especially television people like to celebrate their 500th thing... Should I? It's just a post, but I may anyways.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:26 pm

OOC: Ahem, well being stuck in a hospital was fun and all but it was also due to laziness of 'i'll do it later' and we should celebrate somehow...Smile Looks short...:P oh well

IC: Batgirl stood up slowly eying Silent Night as he approached John "You're not thinking of doing anything stupid are you"?She called out trying to think positively.

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm

ooc: Hospital? Hope everything's all right...

Ic: Zack's grin twitched as Jhon struggled, the man's immense strength allowing him to pull an inch or so away from the wall before being pushed back again. Dimitri staggered into the room, and Zack almost casually whipped out his pistol and pulled the trigger. Dimitri's armor held, but he was knocked off of his feet. When Dimitri landed, Zack noticed a glint of light on his armor, and walked over, still straining to keep the struggling Jhon in place. The glint was from a ring on a chain that had come out from under Dimitri's armor. "What have we here? I'll take this. It may prove useful should you run. Think of it as... insurance." Zack tore the ring off of the chain, pocketing it. Dimitri moaned weakly in protest, but was unable do do much more.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:01 pm

OOC: RAWR! *insert stomping dinosaur breathing fire* I think I've just had what writers call a 'writes block' where you get stuck for ideas and you come back later and you think 'Yeah! I know what to write now'! Best thing to do for a writer's block...I'd say go back to where you got your inspiration from! Very Happy study

IC: Batgirl

"Well Mr 'you can't beat us' it seems like you've lost" she said jeeringly facing Dimitri, hands on her hips. She leaned down and grabbed his collar pulling him up her level speaking with a slightly sick sugary sweet voice "So who sent you here"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

ooc: Lol... Righto, I know what you mean, I've been stuck on my novel for a while now.

Ic: Dimitri cursed at Batgirl in Russian and spat blood in her face. "You are not scaring of me, child. I have seen and done of things that would be making your fragile mind snap like twig." Jhon laughed. "You really tink you can interrogate us little girl? Ya don scare us, an neither do your friend." Zack shook his head. "It's up to you love, I can't do much while I'm holding the biggun down..."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Your own novel! Cool duuude Smile

IC Batgirl

She grimaced and wiped the blood off her own face and childishly smothered it onto Dimitri's "Since I asked nicely, I'll just do it the other way" She said continuing to speak in a sickly sweet voice and let go of Dimitri dropping him to the floor. She strode over to Silent Night and Jhon and fished out a vile filled with a blue liquid from her belt. "You can either tell me now perfectly however you're supposed to be or after you've been infected by a deadly virus that could cause you to die within 12...no 6 hours" She said rather menacingly. "Or you could be handled by someone much worse than me" She added with a smug look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:21 pm

ooc: Meh, 'salright. Zack's the main char in it, and Jhon annd Dimitri are main chars as well, though I wouldn't expect it to come out too soon despite my goal of finishing it before college.

Ic: Dimitri laughed - a gurgling sound that brought up a fresh wave of blood. "I survived Siberia. A pile of dung is making better interrigator than you. We are not fearing of death." Jhon remained solemnly silent while Zack raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "Much worse? That could be fun! Is is me? Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!"
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 pm

OOC: Ah busy... Is it like an origin story?

IC: Right there and then she wanted to outright punch Si' in the jaw but all she muster herself to do in order to break character was to twitch her left eyebrow. 'Just brilliant one minute Si' can act like an intimidating adult, the next minute an overgrown kid'She thought. "Well" She started"How does being tourted to near death but never dying, everyday sound to you"?She said pocketing the vial.

OOC: I spelt 'vial' wrong before...oh dear
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Ooc: Um, it's more of his story as a whole, from middle, flashing back to beginning, and then to it's end. My making him as a rp char was something of an experiment. And don't worry too much about misspelled, words, I'm not super strict, especially considering the mistakes I make myself.

ic: Dimitri scoffed, and Jhon shook his head. "You don understand such tings, child. I doubt you are even capable of such tings child. An' besides, Dimitri is already as good as dead, and the moment your friend lets go of me, I'll kill you both. You could never scare us, child." Zack looked at Batgirl, his grin widening. "Tourture's always fun, though it's always hard keeping them alive longer than a few days. Especially without their skin. People are so weak without their skin. I wonder why that is..."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 pm

OOC: As Spock would say 'interesting'...It would be interesting to know Si's whole story Smile

IC: "Si'" She said looking at him. "That's sick" She moved away from them both and back towards Dimitri just staring at him, thinking 'I could risk it...' Glancing back at Zack she spoke "Well if you don't want to talk to me what about the combined power of Mr. I like to skin people alive and Daddy Bats"?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 pm

"Bah! Costume man is being unconscious and KGB has taught me to be resisting torture. I care not for your goody two shoes acting, your hands will be soaking in my blood before I am talking." Jhon nodded solomnly. "An' notink you can do will compare to tha pain of me arms burning to bone. Show us your worse, li'tle girl." Zack tilted his head, muttering: "Oi, so we bluffing or no? I thought you were against the icky bloody death stuff."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: BOOM! GCSE exams, revision and Prefect training...Just wondering is that skinning thing a reference to V by any chance?

"We are bluffing and I am against the torture till death stuff...but these guys are insane" She paused and whispered quickly."So let's try an even bigger bluff"Batgirl held up the phial near Si's face "You need this guy alive don't you"?

Last edited by yellow_dog262 on Fri May 20, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next