Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 5 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 5 Voting_barA new time. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 5 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 5 Voting_barA new time. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:57 pm

OOC: Wow therapist, I've been thinking of going into that kind of area and finals?

IC:
"What'd you mean by one piece, I'd say we were lucky to make it through in one piece..." She looked at him grinning "If you want to have a 'thrilling life or death' trip then you should be in a car with Aqualad because whenever he drives the car gets half-destroyed and somehow you get hurt". She unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car putting her hands on her hips she said in demanding way "Right Zacky, you get Bats out of the car while I will see if anybody's home". Leaving Silent Night to do his 'order' she walked to the front door of the tower and pressed the door bell button...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:10 pm

ooc: Aye, finals. And I only feel like a therapist because to my friends, I always seem to be the guy to go to when something goes wrong. Though I plan to become one later in life.

ooc: "Okie dokie, Rosie." Zack said cheerfully as he jumped out of the car. "Right then, chubby, let's go." He lifted Batman up by his shoulders, dragging him out of the car, letting his feet fall to the ground with a thud. Setting Batman down, Zack went to close the door, a grin spreading slowly across his face as an idea formed in his head. He closed the door, and looked to make sure Batgirl wasn't looking. Drawing his combat knife, he quickly carved a smiley face into the center of the door. Putting the knife away, he stood admiring his work for a moment before turning around to pick up Batman.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC: Cool and shocked about Batman's car!

IC:
"My name's not Rose and why are you grinning, do you want to end up looking like the Joker or something"? She said slightly irritated pressing the door bell button repeatedly. "I know you're in there Robin" She shouted at the door. "Come out Batman's in trouble we need your help"! Finding no response she kicked the door and then proceeded to search for pass-code keypad. "Stupid Robin, oh you can ask for help anytime, yeah right idiot" She muttered while taking out the Bat-Coder and placing it on the keypad on the right of the door. Switching it on standby she took a few steps back, took a deep breath and yelled "IF ANYONE DOESN'T COME OUT IN 3 MINUTES I'M GOING TO HACK YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM"!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:14 pm

ooc: XD

IC: "Why don't you just shoot your way in?" Zack asked as he dragged Batman up to the door. "That way, you get in, and when security comes running you get help." He put Batman down and drew his Famas as he pushed Batgirl to one side. He raised his rifle, then paused, looking at her for a moment. "If your name isn't Rose, then what is it? Obviously Rose has some significance as people don't go making passwords using random names." He continued to look at her with a thoughtfull expression for a moment untill his attention span got the better of him. "Knock knock! Anybody home?" He grinned manically as he hosed the door with bullets, emptying half a clip into it. Weakened by the attack, the door easilly gave way when Zack kicked it in. Performing a mock bow, he turned to Batgirl. "After you, mystery girl."
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:02 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him and moved forward into the tower hearing the security system go off she ran towards the door which led to the main room. Pausing for the door to slide open she stepped inside, heading straight for the computer, tapping some buttons she over-rid the security system. "Hey S' it doesn't look like anyone's home so just pop him onto the sofa and I'll go get the medical kit". Leaving the room she walked up the stairs into Robin's room and grabbed the medical kit glancing at the articles on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Zack shrugged as he followed her in, dropping Batman unceremoniously onto the couch. Immediately, Zack wandered towards the kitchen, looking for some food. He emerged several moments later with several bags of chips. Dropping into a chair, he reclined as he began munching on potato chips. "So, what now? Security here sicks, you'd think there would be something worse than a stupid annoying bell. Bored, he threw his combat knife at the wall, the weapon embedding it's self handle deep in a picture. Reaching out to the knife, Zack concentrated for a moment, and it shuddered before returning to his hand. He continued to repeat the process until the picture was pulverized and somewhat unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:19 am

Turning around to head towards the door she screamed and backed towards the furthest wall. There hanging upside down by a rope under the door frame a man dressed up in a costume simillar to Batman with a 'smile' carved into it's face. Trying to shake off her fear she stepped forward and shouted "Si' I think we have a problem"!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:21 am

"Really? awesome! Just as I was getting bored!" Zack jumped up from the chair, placing his knife back onto the back of his belt and jogging over. Noticing the hanging man, he poked his stomach. "Someone sure knows how to throw a party. How is this a problem? It looks like this guy is dead. He can't hurt us if he's dead. Unless he isn't dead. Is he secretly alive? Like a secret liver?" He grinned childishly. "Not to be confused with a secret liver of course. I'm reasonably sure this man's liver is no secret. Unless he was a heavy drinker who didn't want anyone to know he was a heavy drinker. Then he'd be a secret liver with a secret liver." He chuckled, then abruptly stopped. "Seriously though, this guy poses no threat. We should probably begin looking for whoever did this. I'm guessing it was a jab at your buddy over there?" He jerked his thumb in Batman's direction. "I suggest we stick Batman back in your fancy pants car, lock it up and make sure this guy isn't a secret liver. If he is, we cut him down and throw him in a closet somewhere both to keep him safe and make sure this isn't some sort of trap where he's a bad guy in disguise. If he isn't, we leave him where he is and search room by room. Since I blew the doorway, it doesn't look like you were here. If the one responsible is here, he'll be waiting for us to cut the fake bat down, it lets him know we're us and not someone else. If we weren't us, we'd freak out at the body, but leave it hanging as it wouldn't have any meaning. We have two options." He paused. "Three options. We can both search room by room until the building can be confirmed cleared. We can both hide here until the culprit comes to check out who set off the alarm. Or we can do both. One of us stays here, the other clears the rooms. Understandably, if we went with option three, we'd need some sort of comm link." He stretched, spreading his arms out wide and looking up. In this position, the plates under the skin of his neck were clearly visible as dark lines outlining a faint grey matter beneath the outer layer of his flesh. Reclining against the wall with his hands behind his head, he flashed a grin. "So, what'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:19 pm

"Um…I think option three would be best" She said while reaching into one of her pockets in her utility belt tossing Silent Night a comm-link and then she clipped one on her right ear adjusting the tiny mic into place. "If something happens don't come running until I say so, even if you hear screaming or you know the culprit, okay"? Not waiting for an answer she walked out and down the coriddor

Last edited by yellow_dog262 on Tue May 25, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:06 pm

"You choose option three, yet make the stealth expert stay behind?" Zack looked awkwardly at the comm link for a moment before getting distracted. "Sweet! More food for me!" He quickly wandered off in the direction of the kitchen. He managed to find a pie somewhere and returned carrying the pie in one hand and the fork in the other. "Have fun now, don't get killed." He walked behind a counter where he could remain hidden and watch the hanging man at the same time and sat down to eat the pie.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:38 pm

"HEY"! She shouted through the comm-link hoping it was right by his ears "I can hear you and I am the stealth expert not you". Walking up the stairs to the second level she spoke again "Bat-er...Si' the stairways and the 2nd floor corridor is clear" She approached a door on the left opening it slowly to find...nothing just an ordinary room Beast Boy's room. She quickly checked the other doors which took several minutes until she finally came to the last door on the right "Okay Si' last door..." She pushed the door, creaking slightly as it opened, she stepped inside looking around. Her eyes widening she whispered under her breath "Bloody hell..." She paused looking at the walls more closely "Si' you've got to come up here to see th-is..." She had spotted a small capsule rolling towards her feet. "Heh, Si' I know who we're dealing with" she said rather coolly. She reached into a pocket on her utility belt trying to find her gas mask but she barely had time to put it on because the capsule had dispersed it's contents into the room.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm

"Mph... So," Zack's voice issued from her comlink. His speech was somewhat difficult to make out as his mouth was filled with food. "Tell me. *Nom, munch.* What kind of *Gulp, mph* stealth expert shouts while on a mission? *Munch*" after a moment's pause, he added "So, all boring down here. How's about up top?" His voice was still muffled by food, but at least he wasn't eating more as he tried to talk. As she creapt around, he remained quiet, but she could hear him eating through the comm link. As she spoke, he raised an eyebrow. "You want me up there? I guess I could come. As he was rising to his feet, he responded to the rest of her message. "Oh? And who might that be?"
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: I haven't actually thought of the enemy yet, so if you want you can choose one or drag someone in from the site who is villain or something?

IC:
Falling to her knees she started coughing and struggled to speak into the comm-link "N-no it mi-might...tr-ap" She then fell to the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Ooc: Um, well, I haven't watched the show In a while, so I'm not really current with the villans, and most of the villans I know well enough to be comfortable portraying are from 40k. Which would be interesting, but bad as most of the cool 40k villans are Chaos marines, and neither of our charecters would be able to take them out. MABYE a normal rank and file Chaos marine or a traitor guardsman, but not a named Chaos charecter. We could ask some people at random, that might be ineresting.

IC: Zack raised an eyebrow before responding. "What? *insert obviously fake static here* You want me *insert more obviously fake static here* to come up there and help? Got it!" He leapt to his feet, drawing his Famas as he jogged up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 pm

ooc: Sorry it took this long to come up with a bad guy, I actually had him planned out a while ago, but was too busy between my job and helping my family to sit down and type out an intro for him. That, and I'm still tweaking him and toying with different names. XD

IC: Zack ran up the stairs as fast as he was able, which given his weight was merely a brisk jog. He reached the room and skidded to a halt, bits of pie still clinging around his mouth. He raised his Famas, kicking the door in. Before the shattered pieces of door had hit the ground, a single gunshot rang out, and Zack flew back, slamming into the far side of the hall. His Famas skittered away, and there was a smoking hole in the right shoulder of his jacket, but curiously, no blood. The assailant scoffed at how easy his target had been to bring down. He holstered his still smoking pistol and walked over to Zack. If he was to get his target out of here, he had to do so before Zack's companion woke up. Already, she was beginning to stir, and he only had precious seconds before she was awake. He grabbed Zack by his waist, preparing to lift him over his shoulders. He pulled, but nothing happened. Confused, the assailant tried again, his face reddening as he strained. But try as he might, he was unable to move Zack. Muttering something under his breath, he let go and walked back into the room. Glancing at Batgirl, he paused, waiting for a moment to make sure she was still asleep. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was an unnecessary casualty, and he was already going to have to kill his target, he didn't want to add her to that day's list. He sighed heavily as he crossed the room and picked up a massive rifle that had been leaning against the wall. It was nearly as long as he was tall, and could hit a target with a .50 caliber shell from about three miles away. In Dimitri's hands, it could shoot the ring off a man's finger without touching the wearer from the same distance. He walked back to Zack and placed the barrel to his throat. At this range, even Zack's armoured body would fail to withstand the attack, and the bullet would shatter the metal alloy protecting his neck and partially remove his head. Dimitri's employer had wanted Zack alive, but had said that Zack's head was the next best thing. "I am sorry to be doing this to you, my friend. It seems you have made enemies of great power. Sadly it seems you will be seeing of your maker now. I only hope you do not hold this against me, for it is not a personal matter that has seen me here this day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next