Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new time. - Page 6 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 6 Voting_barA new time. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new time. - Page 6 Vote_lcapA new time. - Page 6 Voting_barA new time. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character
Name: Rose Carpenter
Code Name: (none as of yet)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new time. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 am

OOC: No probs and might I say cor' epic chapter

IC: Batgirl stirred and slowly opened her eyes to see her Comrade facing a man who was pointing a gun to his throat. She moved silently into a crouch while the man talked and then stood up behind him and tapped his shoulder. "Forgot about me"? She said then punched him flat in the face causing him to stagger backwards slightly. Batgirl then knocked the gun out of his hand and grabbed the front of his top "Who sent you here"? She growled trying to imitate her mentor.

Last edited by yellow_dog262 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

ooc: Gratzi! XD

IC: Seeing the assailant for the first time, it was obvious he wasn't a run of the mill sniper. He wore a slim but tough black undersuit with thick grey and black armoured plates on his shins, calves, and torso. His right arm was unarmoured save for a fingerless gauntlet, but his left arm featured a thick gauntlet and shoulderplate large enough to act as a shield when he aimed his rifle. His black hair was cropped close to his head, and he stared at her with cold, unblinking grey eyes. Dimitri grunted in surprise as she hit him, but he was otherwise unfazed by the attack. He grinned through a bloody nose, amused by her attempt at intimidating him. "No need to be getting angry, child. I was not sent here to be killing you. The Project Silent Night, however..." He said in a thick Russian accent. "You are not knowing who it is you travel with, are you child? Do you know how many that experiment has butchered? How many he has killed in the name of a good fight?" He sighed. "The people who created him are wanting of their property back, and are willing to pay quite handsomely for his return." Zack stirred a little, but didn't wake.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm

IC: Tightening her grip on the man she growled "I don't care what has happened in the past but I do care as to why you were pointing a gun at my friend" She glanced at Silent Night then turned her focus back to the man. Pulling him down to her level she spoke again "So I'll ask you again, who sent you here "?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Dimitri grinned. "Is it not obvious, child? Everyone and no one. The man who is having the biggest wallet. Here it is the one you Yankees call... Sam?" Behind Dimitri, Zack's eyes opened and he looked around slowly, his grin widening as he saw Dimitri talking to to Batgirl. Oblivious to this, Dimitri continued. "You should leave before you are seriously injured, child. It has been nice to talk to you, but I must be finishing of my mission, now. My family has to get food somehow, no?" He closed his eyes, concentrating for a moment as he brought his power to bear. A shimmering golden force field materialized between them and expanded, pushing her away. He smirked as it dissipated. "Run along now, little one. We are not wanting you to be hurt, are we?" His smirk vanished as he looked over to where Zack had been. There was nothing there but a slight indent in the wall where Zack had slammed into it. "Not good." Dimitri spun to the left, narrowly avoiding a crushing blow that would have sent him flying. He leapt past Zack, landing a hard punch to Zack's kidney. The blow landed with a crunching sound, and Dimitri cried out, not only in pain, but also in surprise. He danced away from Zack, narrowly avoiding a backhanded swing, holding his broken fingers close to his chest. Zack whirled around, and the two men became a blur of rapid punches, blocks, lunges, and dodges. As Dimitri had trouble harming Zack, and Zack had trouble hitting Dimitri, the battle quickly became a match between Zack's endurance and Dimitri's speed. After several moments, Dimitri made a mistake that cost him dearly. Dimitri leapt back from a punch, and Zack took a step forward and swung a brutal backhand. Growing tired, Dimitri decided to block the attack rather than dodge. Swinging his armoured shoulder forward, he put up a shield over the plating of his armour and braced himself. Zack's attack was stronger than he had expected, and the shield did nothing to slow it down. Dimitri staggered back, his shoulderplate cracked almost in two. Seeing his opponent stunned, Zack pressed the advantage, charging forward to deliver one punishing blow after the next, his eyes wild and his grin manic. Dimitri desperately threw up shield after shield, but it was little use, Zack landed punch after punch, each hit shattering energy shields and cracking steel plating. Battered and bloody, Dimitri was driven to the end of the hall. Standing with his back to the stairs, he threw out one last shield, one last attempt to defend himself. Under the momentum Zack had gained, it did little to save him. Zack landed a high kick, laughing wildly as his heel connected with Dimitri's chin with a resounding crunch. Dimitri was knocked off of his feet, landing flat on his back at the bottom of the stairs. "Now that's a fight!" Zack grinned and started to walk down the stairs when a single gunshot rang out. He convulsed for a moment before falling straight backwards like a wooden plank. "Elemental bullets..." Dimitri coughed, lowering his still smoking sidearm. "Courtesy of a friend of mine. These are infused of lightning. Very good against multiple enemies in water. Against someone like him, all of that metal acts as conductor for lightning. Basically is long range taser." Dimitri laughed, coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 pm

OOC: Colour co-ordinated are we now?

IC:
"Just because you've knocked him out doesn't you can still take him"! She shouted. Walking down towards where Zack lay she poked him with her foot muttering "I thought you were like the man of steel". She looked at Dimitri "If you want to take him you have to go through me first...though it will be an easy fight looking at your current state"She said with smirk on her face."Oh and just to let you know I can have any justice organisation all over you in a matter of seconds". She stood infront of Silent Night and slipped her hand into the back pocket of her utility belt, grabbing a small tracker to throw on an unsuspecting person if he should ever try to run away.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm

OOC: Well, of course! XD

IC: "What is making you think I will still be doing the fighting?" Dimitri grinned through bloody teeth. "You should know, every sniper is having a spotter, no? Mine is preferring to be a little closer to the fighting than most." He raised a finger to his ear. "Uh, Jhon? I believe many of my ribs are broken. And my leg. And my fingers of my left hand as well. Oh, and my arm is fractured. We may have problem. Do you think you can be creating exit for me?" There was a moment's pause. "Was that 'yes' grunt, or 'go screw yourself' grunt? What? I am never able to tell. Oh, I am being rude? I am sorry Jhon, I am under little bit of stress here, what with the blood and the broken bones. Fine, I will buy you drink later. Ugh! Fine, two. Just be hurrying. " There was a large thud as something slammed into the outer wall and dust trickled from the ceiling. A second thud caused cracks to appear in the far wall, followed by more dust. The third hit shattered the wall, and a massive brute of a man walked through the opening. Fully twice the height of any average man, his legs were armoured the same way as Dimitri's, but instead of a breastplate he wore an olive drab tank top that barely stretched over his chest, and his arms from his elbows down were encased in heavy steel gauntlets that managed to look big even on Jhon. His skin was nearly as dark as his dreadlocks and his eyes were solid orbs of white. A rifle that looked like it should be mounted on a vehicle was slung across his back. Jhon walked over to Dimitri and lifted him up with almost no effort. "Dimitri Borislav, what in the name of all that be holy did you get yourself into now, ya tinny little man?"

ooc/ps: By the way, these two are characters from a story I'm working on. What do you think so far?
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 am

OOC: Sorry been busy with school but gladly now it's over!... and in this rp Batman's still on the sofa/couch or something...

IC:
"Wow he looks like bane with dreadlocks and armor"She said in surprise to no-one in particular."If this is your henchman you're going to have to a lot better than that" Gripping the tiny tracker in her hand she stood her ground in front of Silent Night.

OOC: Really short but scratch ...and the two characters especially Dimitri seem quite interesting
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 am

"Doesn't look that impressive if you ask me." A man's voice came from nowhere as he materialized, cracking his neck to the side. "Just, take out the knees that's all there is to it." The roguish male piqued in on the conversation. He was merely observing, nothing more nothing less, his eyes gazing over the combatants with mild interest. "Cause no one, no matter how tough is frankly screwed once the knees go. Then it's a simple application of a rabbit punch to the back of the skull, or an ear clap to bring em down for good. Ghost was an eerie one, the way he actually talked about killing in such a nonchalant way it made most people think he was crazy. But he was just used to it, the killing that is not the people calling him crazy. He kept a hand on a small leather pouch at his side, his thumb fiddling with the clasp that held it shut. "Hmm though it might be hard to break his knees, with all of that armor protecting them. But I can spot other areas on his body he forgot to protect, other sensitive incapacitating areas. Just don't take the word of an assassin for it's face value."

He shifted his body weight to his other leg and waited and watched. Now what was an assassin doing out here some may ask? He was just here for the show and so far, it was a disappointing affair almost made him yawn. "Well anyone gonna do something, or are you just going to stare at each other with such focus and determination?"

(Bah I'm bored and I needed interaction.)

(I agree interesting characters.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm

ooc: thanks you two, sorry 'bout my crazy long reply time. And yes, Batman is still on the couch, and the Bat mobile is still out front with a smiley face carved into the door. XD

IC: Zack quickly recovered from the shock bullet, though instead of getting up like anyone else would have, he took a more clever route. Keeping his eyes shut and his breathing slow, he waited and listened. His slight grin would have seemed out of place on anyone else, but it was one of his quirks. Even asleep or unconscious, his grin never quite faded. He chuckled inwardly at Batgirl's comment, knowing full well he wasn't anything like a man of steel, and he made a mental note of her mention of someone named Bane, something to look into later. He couldn't see Jhon with his eyes closed, but from listening to his footsteps and the sound of his voice, he could tell the man was big and carrying something. Though he had figured the man wasn't exactly average when he had busted through a wall. Zack was about to comment on Batgirl's bravery, but decided it wasn't worth blowing his element of surprise. Then he heard another voice. Normally his hearing was perfect, and he would have been able to detect the newcomer's arrival. Such was his trust in his ability to tell when someone else shows up, he was convinced that the voices in his head were screwing with him. They had to be, the newcomer sounded just like them, who sounded just like himelf, who currently sounded like no one because he was feigning unconsciousness. Meanwhile Jhon looked over first at Batgirl, then at the mysterious newcomer, his gaze as unnatural as it was unblinking. "And who in the name of Dimitri's mother are you two?" Unsurprisingly, Jhon received a venomous glare from his partner, a glare that he ignored.
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 am

OOC: Zack is such a rebel, you know Batman won't take it lightly! Zack's in trouble!

IC:
Batgirl was starting to feel slightly worried for Zack as he hadn't woken up from his unconsciousness. She looked over at the newcomer after hearing Jhon speak and then spoke herself rather annoyed "Well I don't know who pale boy is over there but" She paused trying to control her anger."I do know that you must have been living under a rock if if you don't know who I am because my whole costume is a massive give-away". Gritting her teeth she shot a glare at Jhon. "I am Batgirl official partner to the Dark Knight who will kick you butt if even think about escaping...why don't you try going downstairs I think that route is much more saf..." She stood there blankly for a second and then turned towards the newcomer mouthing 'distract them', hoping that he could distract them long enough to get Zack and Batman out.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 am

"unsurprisingly just a ghost." He walked toward Jhon with nary a smile on his face. "No offense but it's just business, but it seems you two managed to piss off someone pretty high up in the food chain and I intend to collect the payment." He drew the batons and made his way towards Jhon, Ghost knew how to fight he just didn't know how tough this guy was. But then again, taking a solid steel baton to the soft part of the neck always did the trick regardless of how big you seemed to be. "Don't take it the wrong way or anything, but you got a face only a blind mother could love." He was trying to goad the large man into attacking, to lower his defense he needed an opening and he was going to goad the man until he got one. "Seriously though how do you do it? I mean some people are ugly, but you make it an art form." He made a gagging sound, as if to signify that Jhon's very appearance made him want to vomit. Ghost had a plan up his sleeves, and it required that big mans brute strength to pull it off. "So come on already stupid, you gonna stand there like a statue all day, or are you gonna hit me?"

He was goading the man, trying to pick at him trying to hit him with the big dumb ugly guy stereotype insults. If the guy took the bait, he'd already have one part of the plan underway. "Come on rocks for brains, just try me." Ghost had a knack for pissing people off, he just hoped it didn't fail him this one day that he needed it the most.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Zach continued to play unconscious, wanting to learn as much as he could while staying apart from the scene. The voices were talking oddly, they were more insulting than usual, but he didn't really care. Evidently they had figured out how to leave his head and walk around on their own. "Good for them." He thought to himself. He was tired of listening to the constant bickering anyways. Meanwhile, Jhon chuckled. "Me mother wasn blind, but she'da cut out your tounge if she eard ja speaking such tings." He reached behind his back to grab his rifle, but stopped when something poked his arm. He looked over at Dimitri, still being easily held up in one hand. Dimitri poked him again, and made a ridiculous attempt at a puppy dog face, pointing to himself, indicating the state he was in. Jhon sighed. "Fine, ja whiny stick mon, we'll go." As he turned to leave, he slung Dimitri over his shoulder. Dimitri's eyes suddenly widened as he noticed something he thought out of place. "Wait, newbie. You are mercenary too? How is it you have not been hearing of the project Silent Night? The Americans are wanting of him quite badly. The bounty they are offering would be keeping my family dry and fed for years. Surely you have been contacted?"
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Those words caught Damian by surprise. "I've heard of him, I've been offered several large sums of money just for his head." Damian shifted on his feet. "So how much are we talking here?" The thought of getting his hands on enough money to keep him on easy street, was extremely tempting and began to think on it long and hard. "I also heard he's a nasty bit of work. Bloodthirsty and a killer, people want him dead and they're offering large cash sums. The largest offer I got was roughly five mil, I normally don't take offers like that I stay small but on rare occasions, I will work with others and split the profit if it suits me." Damian was an assassin and a mercenary, a rather interesting combination to be sure but still the thought of living on easy street, was rather tempting to the teenager it started getting him thinking. "Jugular, carotid and femoral arteries, C1 and C2 column of the spine, Left and right temples." Looks like he got his killing urge back, if that's what they wanted well they got it. "Well I'll help you, if you help me. I'm on a contract right now. Small time thing, but the payouts decent. Bout a hundred grand for the head of a local mafia boss. Some government types, don't want the guy breathing anymore."

Damian wanted that hundred grand for a specific reason, well most of it anyways. "Newbie doesn't quite cut it with me. I may have been around but I've been making quite a few waves. Ever hear of that little job down in Dakota city, the one with that drug lord. That was me." That job was nuts, the dude had armed guards out the ass around his estate. It was quite a slaughter, not a single man was spared no one got out of that place alive.

Last edited by Jackal5534 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yellow_dog262
yellow_dog262

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:16 pm

OOC: Eek! So many bad guys!

IC:

Batgirl felt slightly horrified at what she was hearing, that newbie was a mercenary?! Just like some one she had battled against before. "Just before you start to have a go at grabbing my unconscious friend over here can I ask you one tiny little question"?
Not waiting for an answer she continued "Do you know someone called 'Deathstroke' or even Slade' "?
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 pm

OOC: Damian's not a bad guy he's just an opportunist.

"Slade, Slade. That name rings a bell. I recall that he was a former assassin, and suddenly left the entire gig. But that's all I know, well that and he was brutal even by my standards." He remembered some old files he dug up on the dudes missions and they made him shiver even just by remembering. You could see Damian shake under that cold exterior, the very name Slade to Damian was like the boogie man incarnate. If that man ever came to Damian with an offer, he wouldn't know what to do, he'd probably have to accept it just to stay alive. "One final thing I can safely say, if he came to me with an offer. I'm not refusing, I like staying alive." Now there, was a tinge of fear in the teens voice, you could hear it, the kid obviously knew what Slade was capable of and that in of itself terrified him. If someone were to ask him to eliminate the former assassin, he declined before they even got to the reward. "Wait that guy's from the silent night project?" He looked at the unconscious form on the ground and shook his head. "Guess I heard wrong, he looks oddly peaceful for someone who could kill you without so much as a second glance."

((Didn't want to leave you hanging for awhile yellow.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time.   A new time. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new time.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next