Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:25 pm

Jemmy jumped up, wrapped her arms around Kale's neck, and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. She dropped back to the ground and smiled at them both. "Too late." She laughed and gave Paige an evil look. "I'm going to steal your boyfriend, because he loves me the most."

With that, Jemmy teleported away, disappearing into the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:30 pm

"Ohhh, so she kisses me?! Ok." Kale said happily, now that he'd figured out how people said thanks, hello, goodbye, and conveyed their gratitude in the human world. However, while Kale was perceptive enough to realize Jemmy was speaking of him in the dragon situation, it was amazing how he hadn't caught the connotation of her stealing him from Paige. This was due to him not comprehending what she was planning to steal, which was his affection for her rather than or in addition to his physical body.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:37 pm

Ok She would admit it that right there what Jemmy said and did felt worse than any punch to the face. Her first boyfriend ever and Jemmy was planing on stealing him away from her. Paige couldn't stop her eye from getting teary as he said that. She pulled her hood up looking down shadows covering her eyes as she started to walk away clearly she had been hurt by this whole thing and if Kale could piece things together with Paige's actions he'd probably realize that that's not exactly how kissing worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:10 pm

Kale watched as Paige walked off, crying. He couldn't figure out what had upset her. Was it what Jemmy said last. The entire concept of loving human women was confusing. "Paige..WAIT!" Kale gave up for the moment. He wasn't quiting and he didn't have mixed feelings, but this human world was so different. He feared making things worse if he pursued her. He would have to gain a better understanding of how to love Paige before trying again. "Wait for me, ok?" He said to himself before turning and walking in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7