Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Vote_lcapThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Voting_barThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Vote_lcapThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Voting_barThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Miley stands on a boat as it nears Jump City the cold air not as cold as it once had been but still cold to some put she was used to it now from her many logged hours in the Ice rink. Her long blonde hair flowing in the cold breeze moving like it was playing with the air that it hadn't seen in a year or so now. Miley had been trying for weeks now to get a ticket for a boat to get near Jump city since so many wouldn't go near it now because of the apparent war going on. Miley tucked her hair behind her right ear as she looked over the city taking it all in.

She had left on very bad terms, having left the Titans so abruptly, then causing so much troubles in the city before leaving, but now she was different mentally and physically. She had honed her abilities much better now and was finally right in the head. "This is as far a I go mam will you be good to travel from here? You didn't bring any gear for traveling on water only that gym bag with your personal belongings." The captain of the ship asked her with a concerned yet kind tone. Miley looked from the city to the man grabbing her packed full gym back putting it on like a back pack as she nodded replying in a calm and kind tone. "Yes sir. I'll be fine trust me."

She made sure her hoodie was fully zipped standing on the boat's railing smiling brightly. "I'm a trained professional." He blinked taking a step forward. "In what...?" she smirked "Ice skating." She then suddenly back flipped off the edge as he ran forward to stop her but blinked in shock as he saw her sliding on ice that she shot out of one hand the ice smooth enough to let her shoes with flat bottoms to easily slip on it. She rode it down a bit to gain more speed before riding it up hill and ever so often road it down to build speed so she could go higher in the air before she slid off it when she got to the bay bridge.

She landed on all fours on the metal wire that had other wires going off it to the main bridge. She stood like a frog on the wire holding onto it with her hands just in case for what ever reason she fell. She looked on wards to see the Tower in not the best conditions and some spots where some Russians were most likely holding base at. She sighed frowning a bit as she hoped everyone was okay, she heard rumors that the Titans had been hit hard but she was really hoping they had been just rumors. She really needed to get up to speed with things. The last thing she remembered for who was on the team wise was her bow Yang and Hotwire.

Man she nearly forgot about that guy he was the first member to join the team after the team started back up again. She made a mental note to go thank him for his help when they first met now that she could speak English fluently though she still had her accent that to humans have been described as an odd combination of a Japanese and British accent. She'd also should apologize for her lack of clothes from back then too now knowing the actual reason and need for them, oh the embarrassment she has for her past self who had no idea the embarrassing situation she had been in clothes wise after coming to the upper world. She shook the memories from her head and refocused.

She had to check on her friends but she had to find out where they were first. She hoped Yang, Bow and Hotwire were still titans and Jemmy was able to become one because at that point they should be much easier to track down. She then ran on all fours on the wire towards the city hopping off it when the wire came to an end and looked around and sighed. The place was massive and had thousands of people and she had to find 4 out of the thousands. It was like a needle and a hay stack thing she heard about a month or so ago when talking to the friend she had made, about her plans when she arrived in the city.

She started to walk down the streets looking around and noticed a news paper machine where you'd put money in it and you could take out a newspaper and saw the word Titans on it and Hotwire's face on it. She hurried through her pockets grabbing out some quarters running to it but a man took it before she could even get close. She then sighed before running over to him trying to see the front of the paper and what it said but he moved it making it so she couldn't see not even noticing the small girl. she moved so she could see it again but he just moved once more making it so she couldn't see again and she grumbled in annoyance before speaking up.

"Sir can I see your newspaper you sorta got the last one and I really need to see it." He blinked and looked down to her towering over her having been already a tall man made him tower over her even more since she was so short. "No I'm reading it." she rolled her eyes a bit "please sir I-" He narrowed his eyes getting a loud and rude tone. "I said no kid now scram!" he shoved her to the side and she stumbled and fell in some snow as he started to walk away. "And humans wonder why demons hate humans so much...."

She mumbled to herself before getting up grabbing and making some snow balls. She then run and jumped on top of a car and there one at his back as she jumped up he just barely missing her not seeing her as she jumped over his head onto a dumpster with one side open one foot on the edge of the dumpster the other on the lid of the other side as she tossed the second s now ball at the back of his head and jumped up bringing in her legs so she fell into the dumpster before he saw her. He then grumbled as he walked up to the dumpster refolding the newspaper.

When he got close enough she popped up snatching the news paper and put it in her mouth holding it with her teeth as she the jumped back onto the lid of the dumpster and them onto a street lamp pulling herself up to the top and perched on the top of it as the man shouted at her running to the lamp trying to shake it. She flipped to the front and read to herself quietly. "Unregistered hero Hotwire of the Teen Titans was seen working with an unknown hero and the well known registered hero Energy Warrior to take down a villain named Gravity Man in the Mall was just one of many sightings of the unregistered Titans It's current known members that the public know the names of are Yang, Energy Warrior, and Hotwire. Though their base location is still unknown to the public."

She sighed but smiled 'Well at least I know their okay and still titans. Now to try and find where they are and the status of Jemmy and Bow' She thought to herself before tossing the newspaper at the man. "There was that so hard to share? Gezz." She said muttering the last part many people now staring at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:37 pm

The Realm of Chaos
Buildings crumbled, buildings exploded, stars darkened. Floating in space among the confusion, Carmen held on dearly to Jemmy's little hand. "Jemmy, are we going to die?"

Jemmy smiled. "Whaaaat? No." Her words were reassuring, as if Carmen's concerns were silly. In reality, she wasn't exactly sure how grave the situation was.

A pillar of flames appeared, and a figure in burnt black armor emerged. He brandished an equally abysmally black great sword.

"Well...maybe."

The man ran towards them across the empty expanse of space, but Jemmy didn't give him a chance to get close. She teleported both herself and Carmen to Earth. Just let him try to follow them there.

Earth, Jump City
Earth was cold. Was it always cold like this? This must be what was called winter. The snow flakes fell in the dim alleyway, but no flames. Jemmy grinned. "See? We're fine." Carmen still looked distressed. "What is it? What's wrong Car...Carey? Carrot? No...Caramel!"

Carmen didn't bother to correct her. She put a hand to her forehead, trying to calm herself. Seeing an entire plane of existence get destroyed was putting her nerves to the test. "Jemmy, I'm sorry, but...I can't stay with you anymore. It's too dangerous. I know you're tough, but I can't keep up. People like me need to hide to survive." She gave the Lord of Chaos one final hug. "Thank you for everything you've done. You've taken such good care of me, but I can't do the same for you. Find someone tough to be your friend." Carmen ran off.

Jemmy was so shocked that she didn't pursue. After Carmen had completely disappeared from sight, Jemmy looked down at her feet and kicked a bottle. "But I don't want someone tough. I want someone nice. Someone like you...Ca...Whatever your name is."

The little Lord of Chaos walked along the alleyways, alone, kicking the bottle in front of her as she went. Had she ever been to this city before? What city even was this? For all Jemmy knew, she had never been to earth before. Well, where she was didn't really matter. She would just have to make friends wherever she found herself.

Walking out of the alleyway, Jemmy looked up to see a girl on top of a light post. Odd.

Jemmy floated up into the air. How she did this, she didn't really know. It just felt natural. She drifted closer to the girl and stopped a few feet away. "Hi. What are you doing up here, lady? Is this some sort of game?" The people who had been staring at Miley now started to disperse. It was, of course, quite interesting to see a person fly, but the citizens of Jump City knew this girl too well to stick around. Some of them actually ran as soon as they recognized her. Jemmy looked at them, confused. "What's their problem?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Miley heard Jemmy's familiar voice and her face lit up not even noticing her calling her lady yet because she was so excited to see her again. She quickly looked to her standing up and made a spiked ice ledge leading over to Jemmy making it spiked to stop her from sliding. She quickly went over to her suddenly hugging her. "Jemmy thank god you're okay! I had heard what crazy things have been going on in Jump lately and I was afraid you had gotten hurt!"

She then blinked realizing what she called her but figured she didn't recognize her her hair was different now and she actually had on proper clothes now and it had been over a year and they hadn't known each other for long though she still saw Jemmy as one of her friends. "It's me Milicondras aka Miley, About a year ago we became friends when Bow and I helped you get away from that hat guy who was trying to kill you." She then watched the people run away not really knowing Jemmy had a reputation yet so she shrugged.

"Dunno humans are really weird sometimes, and can be quite rude.... Hey do you know where Bow is I'm trying to find her Yang Hotwire and I was looking for you too but luckily you found me." she said letting go looking back to her with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:27 pm

The strange girl hugged Jemmy. Jemmy allowed it, but did not hug her back. Wow. Making friends was really easy. How had this Miley person known that Jemmy had just been in danger? Oh well. Sometimes people knew things. Then again, Miley said that crazy things had been happening in 'Jump' lately. Ah, so Jemmy had come to a dangerous area of Earth, then. Well, it was certainly welcoming to find a human who knew about the Lords of Chaos and showed appropriate concern for their well-being.

"Thanks. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miley. Sorry, my memory seems a little...foggy lately. I don't seem to remember you or anyone named Bow, and I don't remember a hat man, either. I'll take your word for it that it all happened." Someone with a hat had been trying to kill her. That girl from earlier was right. It was dangerous to be around Jemmy. That girl...what had been her name again?

Humans? "You're not a human? No, I suppose humans can't make ice. So tell me, Miley, why were you trying to find me?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Miley blinked and frowned a bit "I'm sorry to hear that Jemmy, but thank you for believing me and taking my word on the matter." she shook her head at Jemmy's question then. "Only part human, I'm a half breed demon, though I can change from my human, to my half breed form, to my full demon form hen I want. I just try to stick with my human form when I'm not really doing much so I can blend in easier." She then gave her a soft smile. "Because I was worried about you Jemmy, even if you don't remember me I remember you and you're my friend. I wanted to see you again and to make sure you were okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Jemmy smiled. She didn't remember anybody, but Miley was sure interesting to talk to. A half demon? Was that allowed? "Well, thanks for your concern, but I'm just..."

A sound. Like paper tearing. Jemmy turned to see a red-hot great sword cutting a hole in the air. The damage to the dimensional barrier grew, and the air ripped itself apart, creating a makeshift doorway between dimensions, made out of flames. From this inferno emerged the same black-armored foe.

Jemmy scowled. He had followed her here. Was destroying her home not enough?

"...I'm just kinda in the middle of something right now. If you're my friend, then I don't want you to get hurt. You should get out of here. I'll try to stop him before he destroys this world, too."

Jemmy turned to face Blackguard. "And just what did I ever do to you?" Blackguard's sword began to burn with what looked like black flames. As he swung his weapon, Jemmy teleported, reappearing behind him. She conjured a boulder in the air and sent it crashing down at the armored pursuer. A single swing of his sword cleaved the stone in two, and the halves fell harmlessly to his sides. He aimed his sword at Jemmy, preparing to shoot out a beam of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:37 am

Miley narrowed her eyes when she saw the man watching him as he entered this realm. She then blinked at what Jemmy said but before she could protest Jemmy was already off into action. She blinked as she watched the two jemmy being much stronger than she remembered but then again when she saw her last she had gotten drugged or something that made her very weak. Miley though was not going to run, in fact she was going to slide.

Before the man could shoot Jemmy Miley scooped her up sliding on her ice at fast speeds. She then put Jemmy on her shoulder and used one hand to shoot ice so they could keep moving as she used her other hand to shoot ice at the man aiming to put a thick layer from his legs to the ground. "Sorry Jemmy but I'm not running away, do you know if he's weak against anything?" Miley said holding a serious and focused face with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Uh oh. Blackguard was shooting something at her. Jemmy braced herself for impact. She was surprised when Miley scooped her out of the air and moved her out of harm's way. The beam of black fire blasted a hole straight through the nearest building.

It took Jemmy a moment to realize that Miley was forming a rail of ice in mid-air, reaching all the way down to the ground. Cool. The teenager demon had some pretty impressive control over her ice power. Miley apologized for not running away. It wasn't like Jemmy was mad or anything. It was nice to have someone save her. It made her feel valued.

"Actually, thanks."

Would the beam have actually hurt her? Who knows? In the end, it didn't matter. Miley had thought it would, and she had showed concern. That made Jemmy feel really happy.

Taking the offensive, Miley shot a beam of cold, creating a large chunk of ice that encaptured Blackguard's legs. Now the armored pursuer was stuck to the ground.

Miley also asked if Blackguard had any weaknesses. "Well, it sure isn't fire." Blackguard stabbed his sword into the ground, and the ice at his feet shattered. "Or ice, I guess. He followed me across worlds, so it won't do any good to run. Besides, he'd end up hurting a bunch of people."

Thinker, Devourer, the denizens of Chaos, beings that Jemmy had created and cared for, Blackguard had killed them all. Jemmy tensed up. She wasn't going to let him hurt another soul. "I have an idea. It will take me a moment to get my plan ready. Can you hold him off until then?" Jemmy floated out of Miley's hands and started focusing on what she was going to do.

Blackguard held his great sword in the air, and six small orbs of fire formed above him. The flames shot towards Miley, striving to burn her flesh or melt her ice.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:09 am

Miley smiled when she thanked her. "No problem, like I said i cant leave a friend hanging when they're in danger." Miley then watched him break free and nodded to Jemmy. "Sure thing." Miley then when jemmy was no longer on Miley sped up not having to worry about dropping Jemmy. Miley circled around him as she shot ice at the fire he shot at her steaming water falling to the ground. She then started shooting more ice at him as she stayed on the move, she didn't care if he melted the ice since if need be she had to change forms she had one that could use all this water as a weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:32 am

A friend? Jemmy smiled. So Miley did think of her as a friend. It was nice to have at least one friend in the universe.

Blackguard saw the ice projectiles flying towards him. He threw his arms out to the sides, and a force-field of fire appeared before doubling in size in an instant. The force-field melted the ice before disappearing itself.

It took a moment for Blackguard to decide on his next move. Miley was quick, and her power was troublesome. Blackguard stabbed his great sword into the air, cutting a rift between dimensions. The front half of his blade disappeared. At the same time, the same blade appeared about a foot in front of Miley. He had used rifts to make a melee attack against an enemy at range. The blade was burning red, a side-effect of traveling through dimensions in such a violent manner. Unless Miley reacted quickly, she'd end up shichkobobbed.

Meanwhile, Jemmy was putting her own plan into motion. She was conjuring lava in mid-air, a lot of it. Heat didn't bother this Blackguard guy, but if she could encase him in it, then Miley could use her ice to solidify the lava, trapping Blackguard in freshly formed stone. Jemmy just needed a little more time to reach the proper amount of lava.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Miley continued to slid around him watching him carefully as he stabbed the air and blinked at his sword's upper half disappearing but realized what he was doing just in time. She shot ice out of both her hands aimed at her hands and a thick ball of ice formed in her hands as she held it out towards the sword guessing where it might come out. Thankfully she was correct and he stabbed the ice instead of her. She quickly then let go of the ice jumping backwards away from the sword as the ice would melt from the swords heat.

She then held her hands out at the ice she had been sliding on forming thick 3 feet tall hands one on each side of him and quickly moved her arms to make the hands while still on the ground slap together making them move at about 25 mph each. She was trying to hit his legs hard to possibly harm him along with when/if they made it to him and got on his legs to made them morph and once again encase his legs holding him to the ground. She knew it wouldn't last long on him but it would still give Jemmy more time and work as a distraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Ice was usually not a danger to Blackguard, but Miley was using a lot of it. All this time, he thought she had just been skating around, but she had actually been forming a bigger weapon. Defending against this much ice would require a sincere effort, and he would miss out on his chance to counter-attack. But he wasn't about to let his opponent catch him in ice.

A pillar of fire erupted, momentarily engulfing Blackguard and shooting fifty feet into the air. The approaching ice melted almost immediately from the heat. The flames weakened and faded, revealing the unharmed Blackguard beneath.

But it didn't matter. Miley had forced him on the defensive, and that was just what Jemmy needed. She had conjured plenty of lava, and had formed a very wide ring around Blackguard, consisting of many molten orbs. The orbs came flying in towards their target. Blackguard tried to block two of the orbs with his sword, but only had limited success. The rest of the orbs piled on top of him, forming a mound of magma.

"Ice him," Jemmy said. "Trap him inside." She did have some control over ice herself, but it wasn't as impressive as Miley's power. Wanting to quicken the process however she could, Jemmy formed a little amount of ice around the lava at Blackguard's feet. Steam raged over the street.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Miley narrowed her eyes as he stopped her attack but then grinned as Jemmy sent the lava in. Miley nodded as she quickly as fast as she could sent ice she had used to slide on or what was left of it at him from different angles. She then jumped and flipped around him as she shot ice from her hands an feet till the lava cooled and hardened. She slowly stopped landing on all fours panting a bit as she watching him carefully to see if it had truly worked staying on guard in case it didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:02 pm

The lava hardened into shiny black stone. Jemmy jumped, even though she was already levitating in the air. "We did it!"

The hardened stone exploded, and Blackguard stepped free of his short-lived prison. His eyes were glowing red as they fixated on Jemmy, his true target. He had allowed this ice demon to distract him, but now he would focus on the objective.

"Why don't you just give up? It's two on one. Plus one of the two of us is Shivering Jemmy, Princess of..."

Blackguard swung his sword. The front half of the blade disappeared, cutting a rift through dimensions. It reappeared behind Jemmy, and completed it's dreadful arc.

Jemmy's eyes widened. She realized for a moment that her head had been cut off. It hurt. This was the first pain that she could remember experiencing, and it was unbearable. That was just...no...fair.

Jemmy's body fell to the ground in two pieces. She didn't move. Blackguard moved in to collect his reward, having seemingly forgotten about Miley. Despite her current appearance, Blackguard knew that Shivering Jemmy was not dead. Far from it. She merely required some time to put herself back together. That didn't leave him much time. He had to retrieve her body. The master would be proud.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:00 am

Miley relaxed some smiling but groaned when he came out of it. When he went to attack she saw him focusing on Jemmy and she quickly turned to grab her so she wouldn't be hit bit it was too late. Her eyes went wide when she saw her head come from her body and she quickly caught the two pieces tears streaming from her face. She hugged her body with one arm and held her head in place with the other pretending she wasn't in two pieces as she cried thinking Jemmy was died.

She had never felt this way before, what her father did to her was horrible and really messed her up but it was nothing to what she was feeling right there here and now. She slowly placed her body on the ground. "You killed her...." Her hair slowly turned orange and she grew a tail that matched her hair color. "You don't... kill... my friends...." She stood up "Now I'm going to rip you head off and make you know how it feels to die..." She looked to him with narrowed eyes and tear soaked cheeks. "I'M GOING TO #%!$ing KILL YOU!!!!!"

She then screamed as she pointed at some water on the ground that he made by melting her ice then flung her arms forward with a curve as she snapped her fingers the water followed her arms lead shooting off the ground in a thin line with a point at each end. She then moved her body and arms around making it circle her body. She then jumped and flipped her body side ways as she swung her arm towards the black guard and the water shot at him she trying to stab it into him like a needle through cloth. though as she landed she used her other hand to guide a massive ball of water and tried to throw it at him while he'd focus on the thin water. Note as she jumped and such she did so going towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next