Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am

"Dunno. I guess to find this Jemmy girl again." He said, flatly. "She has information that she promised to tell me about dragons and I need to know what she knows." Before Paige could speak Kale walked up to her and placed a hand on her cheek gently. "Are you sure you're ok, your cheeks are red? Is that normal for you humans?" Kale never had a reason to blush before meeting Paige, but even then he didn't remember doing it. Nor had he seen anyone blush, living with dragons and all. His touch was soft and his face seemed concerned for her as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:26 am

Paige didn't argue with him she didn't like the idea of him going to see Jemmy again after all this but it wasn't her place to stop him, and this was his only lead at the time so she didn't want to tell him not to go he could handle himself anyways. When he placed his hand on her cheek she looked at him and blushed brighter. As he asked if she was ok her eye color changing light blue as she stared into his eyes bitting her bottom lip a little her heart pounding very hard. She slowly nodded unable to speak curently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 am

Little did Kale know, he was also blushing again. Even he recognized this situation or was it his human side was reacting naturally to a female giving such a look of desire, whatever the case his heart also began racing as he took another deep gulp and spoke. "I know this, I've seen it before with others of your kind" he said softly, while leaning towards her, "but what are you supposed to do?" He looked to Paige as if he really desired to do what other teenage boys would do in this situation, but he just didn't know and wanted the answer. However, he felt it as he instinctually leaned closer to her. Their bodies moving ever closer together while his hand still rested along her face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 am

Paige breathed deeply as he spoke knowing what he was talking about or at least she thought she did she wasn't the expert at these kinds of things. She was very nervous and her eyes glow slightly as he got closer to her. She spoke in a bit of a shaky tone. "I-I'm not an expert myself but... I think I have a good idea..." She then closed the gap between them as she closes her eyes and goes on her tippy toes slightly him being taller than her. She then kisses him her ears slowly lowering to her sides as she does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 am

As she kissed him, his heart skipped a beat and began to race. He did not close his eyes though. He stared right at her the entire time, but found the sensation of her lips touching his just right. In fact, it was a tingling sensation, the kind he felt from his mother.

Kale didn't know 'this' is what these humans shared, this moment, this kind of bond. "I like it." He said with a smirk as she pulled a way from him and then the pink haired boy brazenly pulled her close and kissed her again. The kiss was passionate, mainly because he did not know the meaning of the word restraint, but also because this was the first time he had ever felt this before and it was strong for her. Kale even tried closing his eyes this time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:03 am

Paige had never actually kissed someone before besides her mom but hey that was her mom who even counts that? So she was amazed at the feeling of their two lips touching in fact it caused her to float a little. After the kiss she slowly pulled away looking up at him timidly hoping he enjoyed it as much as her and sure enough he clearly did as he kissed her again but this time was very passionate. Paige eeped a bit at the sudden burst of feelings she got from the kiss but sure enough she closed her eyes and kissed back just as passionately lightly holding onto him. The feeling she was feeling was indescribable to her but absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:13 am

Kale continued to kiss her again, and again. He enjoyed it so much! He didn't understand why humans didn't do this all the time if it was so enjoyable! Wait...Did they? Maybe Paige did this all the time with others? Maybe she tried it with Jemmy and didn't like it and that's why they didn't like each other or was it only between opposite sexs? Maybe if he did this to Jemmy she'd tell him what he wanted to know!?

Finally, they stopped. Kale felt he had his fill for the moment and took a deep breath as he looked at her smiling. "Wow...That was, nice." The most satisfied look in the world was etched all over his face. Like a child who had gotten a surprise treat. "So what now?" Kale was thinking this was some kind of ritual that led to more romantic endeavors like he had seen on TV. "We find a room with a bed now, right?" Kale said, grabbing her hand and smiling gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 am

Paige HIGHLY ENJOYED that she didn't want to stop but when they finally did she looked a bit dazed blushing ultra brightly. It took her a moment to realize what he said next and she was speechless for a bit before she answered clearing her throat. "Um... Kale... That's uh..... something you only do with someone you highly care about like if you love them you don't just do it... sorta like our making out... You save that kind of stuff for someone you truly hold dear to your heart you know?" She took a deep breath looking into his eyes. "That's why I kissed you... You were my first one I've ever kissed if that tells you anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 am

Kale thought about it for a second and tried to compare what he felt for her to anything he had in the past and truthfully the only thing he could imagine was his mother. He could never conceive loving anything the way he loved the al mother or his family, so if that were the case they never would, but if it were anything less than that then... "I already do." He said with a smile. "I mean you said you do that with special people, like ones you made out with? So then we already do, right?"

Kale grabbed her hands and spoke so genuinely. "You are dear to my heart Paige. You're the only being to beat me in a fight that I didn't demand a rematch from right after. You're the only human to care about me or hug me. Also, you're the only one I've let fly me around. Except for my mother, who forced me." He hesitated for a moment and then spoke again with a blush. "Your the first one I've ever kissed before too." Truthfully, Kale had no clue how to even perform the act that proceeded this, but he knew if there was a human to do it with, he chose Paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 am

Paige's heart flew as he spoke she even teared up from joy as she jumped up and clung to him happily. She didn't know if she was even ready for what he was suggesting before but if she would do it with anyone she would chose Kale above anyone else. Paige kissed him passionately once more before looking to him. "Kale... if I am to do anything like you were suggesting with anyone it'd be with you." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:07 am

He kissed her back, getting the hang of spontaneous kisses now and held her close. "Well that would be nice, but I just realized I have no place to stay. So unless you know of a place where I can spend these to get us a room, that's not happening." Kale said it as if it were no big loss as he held up the rare gems again, unlike other boys in the world who would be highly upset.

Kale just held Paige close and sucked up some of the wind around them. After he swallowed it, the night chill no longer bothered him and his body would feel even warmer to her. He was content just holding Paige here in this spot all night if need be.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:20 am

Paige smiled to him as hr talked and thought for but a moment. "Well there are some places called hotels where you could use those to get a place to stay and with those you could be there for a long while. Even if we don't do that tonight I think it would be best that you still got somewhere to sleep cause camping outside can be fun believe me but hotels are.... can be better at times places to stay." Paige was much more worried about Kale having a good safe place to stay above everything right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 pm

"So you beat him up, and all he gets in return are a couple of kisses?" Shivering Jemmy, who could now be seen sitting on top of a large dumpster, shook her head. "That's cold. You know, I've never really loved anybody, but if I did, I'd never let them get away." Jemmy coughed. "I mean, I'd try to stay by their side forever, in blissful love and stuff." She stood up and stretched her arms above her head, bumping the one red balloon floating above her head, the ribbon tied around her wrist.

"But I suppose you have to protect your maiden virtue." Jemmy looked at Kale. "You'll might have to marry this one first. That's how they do things here on earth. By the way, I'm glad to see that you're all healed up. You both performed well. Now, about the last dragon..."

Jemmy jumped down from the dumpster and dusted herself off. "There's only one that I know about. He's just a half-breed, though. You might even mistake him for a human. He's a good person, and he never backs down from a fight. I hear he even has a girlfriend, but they fight sometimes."

Jemmy waited a moment to see if Kale would figure it out. "You are the last dragon, Kale. You're the only one that's still alive. The rest of your people were wiped out." Jemmy's face became very serious. "However, being the last of your kind isn't as certain as it sounds. Superman was the last kryptonian, but over the years he ended up finding more somehow. A frozen cousin, a couple of clones, and some other folks freed from a dimensional prison. Boom. All the sudden he's not the last son of krypton anymore."

Jemmy reached out to gently touch Kale's hand. "You are the last of your kind to my knowledge, but even I don't know everything. If I ever do learn about another dragon, you'll be the first person I'll tell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Kale's eyes grew wide out of shock from being caught vulnerable like this and hearing her voice without him sensing Jemmy's approach. This must be the downside to human love, it left you in a state of vulnerability, because usually he could tell if Jemmy was there.

"What do you know about it?" Kale said angrily, as he turned to her and the winds around them begin to whip into a frenzy. Kale was still very pissed with Jemmy for making him hurt Paige. He didn't care much what happened to him, he could take care of himself, but Paige didn't need to be involved in matters between Jemmy and him.

Suddenly, the winds died down as Jemmy spoke of this marriage thing and the dragon mage became confused. It was obvious he had heard of this ceremony, but he heard it was a promise to remain bonded to one another forever. This concept he actually understood, dragons who mated instantly had this connection, but for humans it seemed to be a ceremonious occasion. Does that mean if Paige and him were to do this thing there would be a celebration before or after it to celebrate?

Kale's thought's on the subject were brought to a halt as Jemmy spoke of the last dragon and he soon realized she was speaking of him. He was afraid she had been tricking him or lying to him, but regardless she had somewhat kept her word. At least in her promise not to hurt Paige. Although, Kale was unaware Jemmy had attacked Energy Warrior after their fight.

He let go of Paige for a moment and as Jemmy reached out and touched his hand, he stroked hers back before squeezing it. "Well thank you. Anything you could tell me in the future about my kind would be really helpful." Another look of confusion washed over his face after he said this. Kale turned to Paige and pointed at Jemmy while still holding her hand to ask a rather shocking question. "So now do I kiss her too?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Paige was shocked to hear Jemmy's voice and she turned to look to her. She was expecting Jemmy to return at some point in time but she didn't expect it so soon. Paige let go of kale as the two spoke and she remained quiet the entire time it wasn't her place to but in on the current topic but she did nod once to Jemmy giving her a light smile. 'Thank you Jemmy' She thought to Jemmy. Paige's eyes went wide as Kale asked the question and she couldn't help but quickly shout in a rather panicky and shocked tone. "NO!" She then blushed brightly and cleared her throat. "Uh... no... you don't have to but I thought we went over this already..." She said in a calmer tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next