Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Jenny went wide eyed as he punched her and fell to the ground she hadn't taken a blow like that in a long while. Jenny rolled to her side quickly getting up and she was about to ask why he was doing this but from what he said she automatically assumed Jemmy was making him do this. Even if she wasn't she'd rather believe she was rather than him just beating her up for some reason.

Her anger was strong and was making her eyes, hands and feet glow. As he went to kick her she blocked it with a small shield and She would then shoot energy blast from her eyes her anger forcing them to go full power on him. As she did that she would reach back for her mini scythes but freeze and got into a defensive position not wanting to resort to her scythes yet.

She hated this she didn't want to fight him but she was going to whatever the reason was that he needs to attack her has to be so important for him having to do so so she respected his decision of doing this and if he looked at her once that was what would be written all over it... that and anger.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Kale flew back from her eyes beams. "URRRUUGAAGGHH!" He was surprised she could produce such a force and hit the thick back wall of the alley before sliding down it's study surface.

If Kale hadn't been told to fight as hard as he could that would've been it for him, but instead he rose again with one eye open and his fists up. "Good...Paige, now come at me and don't hold back!" Kale roared as he charged forward towards her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:21 pm

"I'm sorry Kale and I promise to heal you right after this...." She shouted as she saw him run at her. She closes her eyes focusing as she opened her eyes narrowing them as she charged at him. Energy sprites came out from all around her to distract him hopefully they looked the same as her energy blasts after all. She then would a punch right in the center of his chest and as she hit him at the exactly same time she did one of her favorite combo moves. She shot out an energy blast to add more of and impact to her punch, she hatted hurting him but the quicker this was over the less pain she'd have to cause him and the quicker she could heal him and have this over already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:14 am

Jemmy smiled as she sensed the fight happening around the corner. She didn't want to reveal her presence to Paige, not yet. As fun as it would be to actually watch the fight, she understood perfectly well what was happening by reading both of their minds.

The samurai armor was getting heavy, though. She took it off, piece by piece, and set it on the ground silently.

Kale's blood had been so good, and he had given her so much more than she had asked for. Maybe it would be better to keep Kale alive so that he could provide her with a steady supply of magical blood. Jemmy decided to think about it. It wasn't like she actually needed any more than she had received. Her taste for magical flesh had been mostly satisfied now. Ice cream and cookies could take the place of magic for another few weeks.

Fights were always more fun to enjoy when you had something to eat. Jemmy picked up the samurai armor, piece by piece, and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 am

Kale darted towards Paige, but as he did she charged back at him and sprites appeared throwing him off. "Huh, what are--!?" In his confusion Paige aimed to hit him with a punch, which he caught her by the arm just as it connected with his sternum and caused him to slide backwards as her knuckles dug into his flesh, making the mage wince. Then just as the follow up beam came he jerked her fist upwards towards his face.

Kale did want Paige to beat him and he did not want to hurt her, but at the same time Kale was a proud warrior trained by dragons and he was told to fight as hard as he could. Also, he valued Paige as a champion of Earth and if she were to defeat him since they were doing this, he wanted her to do it without a shadow of a doubt or he would lose respect for her if he gave her an easy victory.

Therefore, instead of allowing Energy Warrior to just blast him in the face, he opened his mouth and devoured the beam she fired in one bite. The radiance of her energy lit up his eyes and nostrils uncomfortably as he closed his mouth and caused his stomach to bulge. However, once it was devoured he began to glow with the same radiance and squeezed her arm tightly with a tree of veins popping out of his forearm from his grip. "Now... We fight on equal terms!" Kale yelled as his eyes illuminated and his fist lit up with the same energy before throwing a haymaker at her with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:59 am

Jenny was shocked to see him eat her energy but didn't let this shocking development go to her head. As he went to punch her she quickly made a force field all while at the exactly same time she put a foot on the force field and kicked off on it while activating her flight to allow herself enough force to break his grip on her arm letting her force field shatter as she went into the air.

Jenny floated in the sky panting a bit as she pulled out her chained scythes slowly floating down a few feet from him as she watched him carefully. She was being too reckless with her energy, yes she had much more than she did before but will all of the energy she was using she was using too much of it. Jenny had to put the rest of her energy on reserve and try her best to only use it when necessary.

Jenny then pulled off her two masks and her hood she figured it might be easier to focus with out all these things on her head. Though she was so caught up in the fight she forgot one thing, for the first time since she left home she was allowing someone else see her epicly long pointy ears. Jenny gripped her scythes in the back handed fashion and then charged at Kale.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:46 am

Kale's eyes lit up as she flew a few feet above him, but then suddenly he doubled over and banged his head into the floor while grabbing his stomach. Eating things other than the elements had always been bad for him and this time was no exception. His stomach was in knots from the energy that was radiating through it, but soon he got up breathing heavily. "Okay, let's continue this." He said, while keeping Paige in his sights as she approached then placed both hands together and shot a beam out at her. "Your pointy ears are pretty, but it seems you're not as human as I thought you were?" Kale smirked, fighting her was more fun than he thought although he was in quite a bit of pain.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Jenny was about to dodge his attack when he said the not as human as he thought comment. Her her lowered sticking out to the side as her eyes narrowed and she growled before she was hit. She fell down to the ground tumbling a bit but she quickly got up shouting in an angry tone. "I'm just as human as everyone else! It just comes with my abilities! I didn't ask to look like this!" Clearly his comment struck a nerve on a subject that was quick sensitive for her. "This is why I hid my hears for so long!" She shouts as she charges at him her eyes, hands, and feet glow pulling her hood back on.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Kale's body started glowing as well as they ran at each other and threw strikes, one hitting Kale, one hitting Paige. Kale blocking one, side stepping one shot, and then getting hit by a combination  from her. Her power had risen? So her anger was her strength too? Kale saw another opportunity to give Paige the upperhand as her staggered backwards and spoke while taking a deep breath. "If you let a tiny fear like that hold you back, you're not what I thought you were! Your as pathetic as your excuse for human ears look then." The pink haired mage didn't mean this of course, he loved her ears, but he said it in a harsh tone before exhaling a energy funnel-wave at Paige in the form of dragons breath. He wanted to boost her resolve.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

As Jenny heard what he said her eyes tear up, she thought he was different she thought he'd be nice about her ears, she thought wrong apparently. Her anger from him mocking her ears was stopping her from realizing what he was doing but in a way that was a good thing. Jenny clenched her fists forgetting all about reserving her energy as she shoots a full power energy blast from her eyes at him screaming in anger. If that one hit she then would shoot out a two handing energy beam at him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:54 pm

His energy breath met her eye beams and caused the surrounding brick in the alley way to peel away from their combined might. Then as she shot two beams Kale formed a diamond shape with both palms and threw it up in front of him, projecting a energy barrier which steadily began to crack from her furious power barraging it.

It was obvious while Paige was producing Energy, Kale was running out of it and as the energy barrier broke the last remaining bit of her blasts washed over him leaving the teen singed and his clothes torn apart while gasping for air.

Kale dropped to one knee and began to cough up energy particles. His body was rejecting her power because it was not an element, but Kale would not quit. He stood again raising his fists in a dragon boxing stance and signaled for her to come at him. His rippling muscles tensing as he edged her on. "This is it...COME ON!" He yelled charging forward and threw a volley of punches at her one after the other.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Once it hit Jenny quickly stopped fighting as she panted a bit more before she ran at him blocking most his hits but hit by some that she couldn't block with her scythes. Jenny tried focusing as her eyes were dimming slightly in glow clearly she was nearly out of energy but she managed to gather enough as she shot a continuous full power beam of energy from her eyes aimed at Kale's chest. She shouted as she continued to fire blod slowly coming down from her nose.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Kale manged to hit her with a couple good throws, although this Energy Warrior was very skilled and blocked a good amount of his shots with her scythes. Finally, as the dragon mage approached her again she unleashed an eye beam attack stronger than her first. Her ray hit Kale in the chest again, but instead of being sent flying he increased the energy signature that surrounded him like a green lantern's aura and held his position.

The pink haired teen roared back himself like a wild beast as he took a step forward through her eye rays. His upper body attire completely stripped away from the intensity of the blast leaving only his bare skin, but as he nearly reached her Kale's face went from ferocious to shocked as he spit up more energy particles and fell backwards. The aura around him failed and Paige's eyebeams washed over him as if incinerating his body. "AAAAAaaaaAAAahhhh!"

After her attack finished Kale was left standing with fumes emitting from his body before teetering and falling forward face first. "It's no good..." His body couldn't take Paige's energy signature after all since it wasn't an element. Kale collapsed right there, his eyes missing their pupils as he laid completely unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Once he flew back she stopped her energy as she stumbled a bit holding her head. She was very lighted and there was a lot of blood that was out of her nose some had even dripped off her chin to the floor. Jenny let herself fall to her knees then to a sitting position to help her light headedness quicker.

She was a lot calmer now as she thought over everything again realizing quickly what Kale was doing. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked to him seeing what she had done and she stumbled as she tried to quickly get up. She then stumbled a lot nearly falling as she ran over to him falling to her knees quickly as she reached him.

She looked down at him slowly shaking her head her tears fall onto him. She leaned over clinging hugging his body tightly. "No no no no no. I'm sorry Kale, I'm so sorry. Please be ok!" She quickly tired to pick him up and fly but she was way too weak. She cried more but she narrowed her eyes focusing herself.

She pulled on her mouth mask and her eye mask not wanting for people to see who she was where she was going and took off her cape. She laid it on the ground as she went over to Kale giving him a hug whispering. "I'm going to get you help don't worry just please stay strong." She lightly gave him a kiss on the forehead before pulling him over and lifting him onto her cape as she pulled out her laptop.

She quickly typed on it hacking into the local hospital making them get the orders to immediately send over a hospital van to their location. Jenny then put her laptop back on the holder on her back and grabbed the hood of her cape. She then would begin to drag Kale with her hood in the direction of the hospital. She was very light headed and very tired but she was way too determined and stubborn to let that stop her from getting Kale some help.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Shivering Jemmy walked out from behind the corner that Paige was heading towards, surrounded by a hundred red balloons. "Well well, this would be an inconvenient time for some sort of villain to show up."

Jemmy had enjoyed the fight, even though she hadn't been able to watch it with her own eyes. There was just something about telepathically observing a fight that didn't give the same satisfaction. Perhaps now, though, Jemmy could make up for that.

Jemmy cracked her knuckles and smiled at Paige. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I made a promise to him, after all. However, I can still beat you up a little. I told you not to mess with me, and this is the price. Well, was it worth it?"

Paige was weak, bleeding, and broken. She was in no shape for a fight right now. Perhaps that would make her despair even more. That was something Jemmy wanted to see.

Jemmy teleported into the air in front of Paige and kicked at her with both feet, hoping to hit her in the face with two heels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next