Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Kale is given an unsavory answer by the girl, although he can't be sure if she was joshing around or not. He had no real idea what a samurai was, only a feint inkling and they could have her abilities according to what he's read.

The little girl addressed the audience and told them that this was pretty much all an act and made it seem as though he didn't really intend to eat his soul, but Kale knew the truth. Her aura was beyond demonic, it was potent like the scent of death after a genocide. However, he played along if not for his own sake, but Paige's and the people in attendance.

"Energy Warrior?" This was definitely Paige's voice, but her mantle in this form was Energy Warrior, a champion of the humans, so she was no ordinary Earth girl after all. That was how she stopped the security guard's swing, however, to defeat this foe she would have to be powerful and Kale couldn't be sure if she wielded that much force within her yet, so to protect her he played along.

The mage dropped to his knees after being struck by the fake dart and then collapsed on his face. He tried to look weak as if he could barely see from the dart's effect and was getting drowsier. "Ughh...My body, I can't move."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:02 am

Jenny reached out to Kale as he fell acting worried. "No!" She then glared at Jemmy as she got the message responding telepathically. 'Threatening people won't get you friend Jemmy' she said in a joking tone as jemmy ran in slow motion to her and she blocked the attack with her giant scythe 'Come on Jemmy really slow motion? We want this looking good not like some lame newbie school project video.' "You speak as if that will be hard! I have defeated you many times before after all."

Jenny jumps back a large distance and points at her. "I shall not kill you but once again I swear I shall defeat you and maybe this time you'll learn that crime is never the answer!" She shouted as she leaped at Jemmy twirling her scythe above her head. 'Attacking from the side at the stomach if you don't block it I'll stop it right before it touches you but be ready to pretend it hit.' Jenny said as she landed at the same time swinging her scythe at Jemmy.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Good, they were playing along. The audience seemed to have accepted this as an act, for the most part. Some of them were even laughing, embarrassed that they had thought the show was real.

Paige telepathically said that threatening people wouldn't get her friends. She shrugged. It hadn't hurt so far. She had threatened Bow once, and had even tried to kill her. Now Bow was Jemmy's best friend.

Paige also decided to disagree with Jemmy's inspiration for the fight. 'Hey, Matrix was cool. Everyone likes Matrix.'

Jemmy decided to try to keep the telepathic chatter to a minimum and focus on the pretend fight. Paige gave some appropriate dialogue, and then told her telepathically where to block the next attack. Jemmy blocked the attack with her katana and then struck back. She telepathically told Paige to block an overhead slam, followed by a cut at her left thigh. The two entertainers continued like this, delivering daring blows and blocking in the nick of time. Some people in the audience were beginning to feel impressed.

They hadn't seen anything yet. Jemmy's red balloon wrapped its ribbon around the shoulder straps of Jemmy's armor and lifted her up into the air. The two females fought, eye to eye, steel flashing in the bright spot-lights.

Finally, Jemmy allowed herself to be bested. Her balloon released her and she fell to the ground, dropping her katana to the side. "Oh no! I have been beaten. I yield. I guess crime doesn't pay after all. Quick, we must take this poisoned man to my secret lair, where I will provide the antidote."

Jemmy jumped up, bowed, and ran off stage, leaving Kale to leave the stage under his own power. Of course, Paige could always carry him, if she wanted.

When they were all backstage, Jemmy smiled. "Good performance everyone. Now, I believe we have a date, Mr. Kale. Let's get out of here. Pizza sound good? I'm just starving."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:15 am

Kale allows for Energy Warrior to help him up and drag him backstage where Jemmy resumes stating that she pretty much still planned to devour him, but did offer to go out with both Paige and himself first for Pizza. "Thank's but no thanks. Human food is kinda disgusting, but I'll eat the box it comes in." Kale said in defiance. He showed no weakness, but was wary of her power.

Dragons yielded no hint of weakness to their foes. That's how he was raised, to never actually give the impression he wasn't the apex-predator in the situation. Although, he did worry for Paige in this situation, had she really defeated this Jemmy? It would appear they did at least know each other.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:03 am

After Jenny beat Jemmy she ran to Kale's side helping him up and off the stage. Jenny held Kale close to him not letting him go as she glared at Jemmy clearing her mind before speaking. "Jemmy.... I had high hopes for you but it seems you have proven to disappoint me. I will not let you take Kale, and I swear if you attempt to eat him... I will destroy your little balloon in a heart beat. This is your last chance. Leave now, or Yang will hear of this, if you show threatening signs I will pop your balloon."

Before Jemmy could comment she added in one last thing. "Note Your mind tricks,  sympathy act, I''m a little girl act, and your what kind of hero are you things won't work on me all they will get you is one more foot in the hole so think carefully about your next move..." Jenny then glared at Jemmy as she held Kale closely to her trying to hint towards him not to move away as she ran what she just said over and over again in her head so if Jemmy tried to read it all she would get was the same thing Jenny just said.

Jenny was used to people like her now and she knew how to handle them. Jenny didn't want this to resort to violence but she will and won't hesitate in doing so, that she would let Jemmy hear if she was listening so she knew she meant business.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Jemmy led them outside into the parking lot and stopped to hear what they had to say.

Kale seemed pleasantly agreeable. He was nice enough that Jemmy was going to feel bad about eating him. She giggled when he said he would just eat the pizza box. "You're cute, you know that? I like you. I think this is going to be a fun date."

Honestly, without Paige there, it may have turned out to be just that, a date. Kale seemed pretty cool. He was funny, and he wasn't threatening to hurt Jemmy's balloon.

Paige, on the other hand, seemed excessively violent. The teen girl must have been hanging out with Yang too much. Paige threatened to tell Yang and even to pop her balloon without hesitation. Jemmy glared at Paige. "Hold that thought."

Jemmy disappeared, teleporting to somewhere nearby. A moment later, she teleported back into the exact same spot, and she wasn't alone.

Balloons, hundreds of red balloons, filled the air around Jemmy. They all had little weights on them that were just heavy enough to keep them tethered to the ground, but light enough to allow them to drift and bounce around the parking lot. It was impossible to tell which balloon was Jemmy's familiar, and which ones were just normal balloons.

Jemmy's eyes were glowing a furious orange. "You think you can control me? I am Chaos. Don't threaten to tell Yang on me. You're going to tell her anyways, aren't you? You're just her little dog, aren't you, doing whatever the mistress says? I have thought long and hard about my next move, and this is it. I'm not going to use mind tricks. I'm going to threaten you. You and all the Titans. I've been preparing something special for all of you, but mostly for Yang. If you guys come after me, I will kill you all. Of course, that's assuming you can walk away from this encounter."

Jemmy looked at Kale. "Kale Salem, I offer you this deal." She pointed at Paige. "Beat her into a bloody pulp and I will let you both live. I won't eat you if you do this, but if you don't do it, I will kill her, eat you, and murder hundreds of people inside that concert. I don't expect the dog to understand this, or to show any morality, but you have a good heart. You are a good person, and you don't want to see all those people die. So do this little bit of evil to save hundreds of lives. Fight Paige, and do not hold back."

Jemmy had given her ultimatum. She hoped that Kale would accept her deal. If not, then she would make good her promise and do some serious murder. This was a test for Kale. There wasn't a perfect answer, and it was a decision only he could make.

But a little extra incentive couldn't hurt. "I'll tell you about the last dragon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Kale looked admirably at Paige as she spoke on his behalf. His heart beat quickened while she held him close, defending him to the end against a threat well more powerful than her own. So this...This is the power humans?" Kale smiled and closed his eyes, then opened them again and gave Jemmy the same dagger like stare Paige was. He noted her weakness, her name, and her obvious history with Energy Warrior ad well as these ones called the Titans. Specifically their leader Yang. Kale was gaining so much information today. However, Jemmy's response shocked them both.

In a heartbeat the little girl was gone. Some definite strong magic, and returned with hundreds of balloons. "Whoa, she's as strong as the Al Mother. Dammit." At least Kale thought that was the right word humans would say in such a situation. That's when the little girl's magic power spiked in annoyance and her true nature was revealed...At least to kale who could sense these things. She spoke of her power and ability, then demanded that Kale attack Paige. She obviously had sensed their connection to one another already and even threatened to not only kill Paige if he didn't comply, but attack all the people in the area as well.

A vein popped out of Kale's forehead in a fit of hate. A predatorized stared lingered in his gaze as his fist clenched and his own magic power spiked. How dare she demand anything of him after threatening to murder him. He wasn't one of these humans, he was a Dargon Mage, and he would fight her to the bitter end rather than give into her demands! He did not trust her word and now he knew her weakness. Kale was confident his magic could destroy all these balloons within an instant if given a moment to feed. However, that's when she gave her last condition.

"The last dragon?" Kale said before gently pushing Paige away. His lips trembled and his eyes dilated almost in what seemed like a fit of fear. The pink haired teen dropped to his knees as flashbacks appeared before his eyes. Did Jemmy know why he was here and who he seeked or was there another dragon from Endor that escaped to the human world besides himself? He thought he was the last one, but if there was another, they could give Kale answers he desired.

Kale's head turned unnaturally towards Energy Warrior and his iris seemed to have vanished from each eye. "Paige..." He spoke softly and apologetically. He wrestled with his inner turmoil. The mage thought of Paige as a goddess among these humans, but he had a sworn lifelong duty to his family. Besides that, this little girl had the power to do exactly what she said and their only chance was to pop all those balloons. "Leave me...Leave NOW!" It was a desperate attempt. If Paige escaped and he had to give chase or even if she seeked safe haven, he would at least not be as conflicted about the situation when he said yes, but the way things were now...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:59 pm

They probably could have had beaten her together or even if she was fighting Jemmy alone she thought she would have had a good chance but with Kale against her she knew she stood no chance but she didn't care she wasn't going to give up she was going to beat Jemmy avoid Kale if he chose to attack her and pop every last balloon... she was going to do that... was. After she heard Jemmy's last comments about the dragon she froze. She knew how much that meant to Kale, she knew how he must feel now that he even pushed her away.

The dragons were his family, and id she was in his position she'd have done the same. Though it angered her so much at the position Jemmy was putting them in. It angered her so much her eyes fists and feet glew bright. She wanted to destroy every last balloon here and she probably could, she also wanted to beat Jemmy up for everything she was causing but she couldn't. She looked to Kale she didn't want to leave him alone especially not with her. Tears rolled through her mask and she clenched her teeth.

"I am not a Titan... I am not scared of you Jemmy... I hate you for what you do... I tried to help you back there... I helped you stop your evil self... even if it was to protect others I still did it for you too... I hoped you changed, I really did... I hoped we could possibly be friends on day but... clearly you are dead set on hurting others." She said looking at her before looking Kale. "I know how much this means to you... I want to help you get those answers but I also want to destroy Jemmy for what shes causing too. Just know that she can read your mind so even if you do what she asks be ready to get ready to possibly not get your answer there is a chance she just saying that to sway your decision in her favor..."

" But... if she is telling the truth.... I can't live with myself knowing I caused you not to hear of your family... It's hard to just leave you here with her especially since..." More tears roll down her cheeks. "I'll do what you say.... just... stay safe ok?" She quickly took flight flying as fast as she can and if allowed to do this for a straight minute her speed would increase to its max speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Kale had taken the bait, mostly. He had told Paige to run instead of beating her up. Paige started flying away as fast as she could.

Jemmy frowned and shook her head. "Oh Kale, you shouldn't have done that. I told you to beat her up, didn't I? How are you supposed to beat her up if she's flying away?" Jemmy thought about teleporting to Paige and trying to wrestle the teen back here. It seemed like too much effort just to make up for Kale's mistake. Jemmy walked up to Kale and looked him in the eye. "That's going to cost you. I'm disappointed that you're so selfish. You didn't care about the hundreds of people I threatened to kill, just about your dragon friends. Still, I know you'll be saddened by the one human I'm going to murder because of your mistake. Disappoint me again and the death toll will keep rising."

Jemmy looked around. She couldn't teleport all of these balloons and Kale at the same time. Kale couldn't fly, so it seemed unlikely that he would be able to catch up to Paige. She didn't want to leave Kale, she didn't want to let Paige escape, and she didn't want to reveal which balloon was her real familiar. Apparently, she couldn't have everything she wanted.

Jemmy suddenly relaxed a little bit. "I suppose there's no hurry, is there? For now, that little bird has flown away, but all birds need a nest. We're going to wait a few hours, and find out where Paige calls home. Then you are going to pay her a visit." Jemmy smiled up at Kale. "You are going to tell her that you escaped from me by the skin of your teeth, and that you need her help. Once she lets you into her home, you will beat her. This time there will be no excuses. The only way to save her life is to beat her to within an inch of death. If you fail in that, then I will make it rain blood, starting with hers."

The Lord of Chaos went and sat on the hood of a nearby car. "Don't worry, I'm not heartless. If she manages to beat you up, then I won't punish you or anyone else for it. Just try your best and I'll be happy." Assuming Kale obeyed her this time, Jemmy didn't want to make him suffer any more guilt than he needed to. She had threatened to kill someone, but maybe she could remedy that. "I'm feeling generous. You know that person who is going to die because of your mistake? I'll spare their life for a small fee. One drop of your delicious blood, and I will let them live. One drop for a life. It's a pretty good deal, don't you think?" Even a little taste of magical blood would be more enjoyable than killing a mere human. She could kill humans anytime, but blood this potent didn't show up too often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Kale looked up at Jemmy intensely as she spoke of killing a human for letting her escape and then got to one knee. "I didn't know monsters like you existed in this world..." It was an odd thing to say to a little girl and as Kale rose then approached her, his body language was menacingly angry.

He stood in front of the chaos being, as she sat on a car in the parking lot and gave her a glare that would sink a man's heart into his chest before raising his palm towards her.

"I will avenge my family at all costs, but I will also protect the humans at all cost. I made a mistake, but that mistake had nothing to do with today, you, or this world. My mistake was being too weak to protect those I cared about and now because of it people have to suffer." Kale then bit into his arm with his longer than usual fang teeth. "And now I have to do your bidding." He mumbled, but his stare never left Jemmy. Meanwhile, a plethora of blood dripped from his arm onto Jemmy for her to drink.

One drop of blood wasn't enough to atone for what he was about to do. Finally, he released his bite and looked towards the direction Paige had flown towards. "I'm sorry Paige." He said with a sullen face, having decided to comply with Jemmy's wishes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Jenny kept flying but after she got some remote distance she stopped and landed in an alley way quickly sitting down. She knew where she went wouldn't matter Jemmy can teleport and sooner or later she'd find her so wasting her energy by just flying around would just be stupid. Jenny instead rested in the alley way to regain and get to full power again knowing Jemmy would come after her. She sighs resting the back of her head against the wall behind her.

"I wish I could have helped you more Kale... I wish it wouldn't have gone this way..." She pulls off her eye mask wipping her eyes and mask before putting it back on as she whispers. "Don't give into that little brat you better than that... stay strong don't give up and don't give in I know you can do it just... get what you need and leave and don't die..." She said looking to the ground.

She knew he couldn't hear her but it was weird how it felt slightly better in a way just by saying it. She got her energy back not having lost too much but she kept sitting there waiting on someone to come. She just hoped it wasn't Jemmy but if it was she hoped Kale got away and she just came to pick on her instead. She didn't want Kale to get hurt nor did she want all of this to be for nothing.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Jemmy giggled as Kale said he hadn't known monsters like her existed. "Few people do."

Kale gave Jemmy the eye of death, but he did not attack. Good. As long as he obeyed her, Jemmy didn't care about Kale's disposition. The pink-haired man had accepted what he needed to do. He actually seemed eager to give Jemmy his blood, as some sort of self-punishment for what he was about to do. Jemmy's eyes stopped glowing and opened wide as she saw Kale bite into his own arm, unleashing a whole lot of blood. Jemmy licked and drank it all up, not letting a single drop go to waste. The magical blood was delicious, and the Lord of Chaos enjoyed it immensely.

"Everyone has to eat," Jemmy said when she was done, licking her lips. "Both the fly and the spider. Your blood is delicious. I think I could fall in love with you, or at least with drinking your blood."

Later that night, Jemmy and Kale stood in a dark alleyway. They had waited for Paige to land, and then Jemmy had discovered her location. After a quick trip across the city, with the use of an entire bus to hold all the balloons, Jemmy and Kale were standing around the corner from the resting Paige. Jemmy could sense her, could read her thoughts. She was hoping for Kale to escape and come running to meet her. She was about to get her with, after a fashion.

'Remember the plan,' Jemmy said telepathically to Kale. 'Save her life, and so many others, by beating her up. Now go.' Jemmy waited, surrounded by her red balloons and making sure none of them got close to the corner. An evil smile on her face anticipated the fight that would come. She was done with getting bossed around by mortals. It was time to send them a message: Jemmy was to be feared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:18 pm

kale stood wearing a new coat with his hands in his pockets. He had spent the time shopping with Jemmy and a hundred balloons that surrounded her. Needless to say the sight was...Odd.

Now the moment was here. Paige had finally landed and Kale had been told to fight her until one of them were unable to move. However, to make matters worse he couldn't tell her he was being forced to do it. This means he would have to deceive her...

Suddenly kale punched himself and threw himself down to the ground, scraped himself up and finally ripped his coat up before entering the alleyway, leaving Jemmy's side. Im so sorry...

"...Paige." A voice called out and as the girl turned she would see it was Kale limping towards her. "I..stopped her, but---" Suddenly Kale staggered while nearing her as if he could no longer support himself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Jenny heard his voice feeling relived to hear his voice but as he came over her eyes grew wipe and she rushed to his side as he fell catching him in a hug crying blaming herself. "I'm so sorry Kale... I knew I shouldn't have left you with her alone..." she saw his arm and quickly brought him to the wall placing him down in a sitting position and genially placed his arm on his lap hovering her hands that glowed light blue over his injury. "Are you hurt anywhere else Kale?" She asked clearly worried as she finished healing his arm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:52 pm

"Yes....My heart aches." kale said, shivering in regret as he curled a fist with healed arm and punched Paige as hard as he could in her solarplexus, also known as the weakest part of the human body. Afterwards, he stood up over her while looking away, afraid he might shed a tear, which he was taught never to do in front of an opponent.

However, that rule usually applied to prey and honorable duels or opponents you hated. This situation was neither. He hated Jemmy for this, truly and utterly despised her, but he owed it to his family to explore all methods of finding their killer. "I stopped her, but at the price of your safety." Kale ate nothing before this fight on purpose. He knew Paige could handle herself in a fight and wanted her to defeat him if possible, but he had to fight as hard as possible. At least without a full stomach Paige had the upperhand. He knew this after seeing what she could do back at the concert.

Kale looked at Paige and flung his foot back before lunging it forward to kick her in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next