Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Paige ignored Jemmy's words as she right now wasn't even worried about her. Paige slowly lowered the hood as she looked to Jemmy. Paige wasn't as hurt as Jemmy thought especially not enough to be beaten by someone with the strength of a little girl. Paige was light headed and couldn't use her energy or flight nor her healing but she didn't need any of those in her head.

Paige pulled out her chained scythes as jemmy finished talking and turned it into it's large form as Jemmy moved from her view. She quickly blocked Jemmy's attack with the main part of the scythe glaring at Jemmy speaking in a calm stern voice. "If you're looking for fear forget it. I did not mess with you all I have done was protect my friend and thousands of people. You chose your path and I chose mine you could have just left when ever you wanted."

"You letting me 'mess with you' was all your choice so don't put it off on me. I can take a beating and that fight didn't take that long nor did I get too bad of one the only thing slowing me down now is my light headedness and that's already going away. I know how to fight without powers meaning I don't need them to beat you. So I'll give you one last chance Jemmy, this is not a threat..."

"I will not be showing you the pain I feel if you manage to hurt me, I will not back down, I will show no fear to you and I will fight you and you will get hurt. You'll gain nothing from this Jemmy so do you want to leave or do you want to waste your time and gain nothing from this encounter?" Se said in a calm almost kind tone that still was a bit stern, Paige was ready for a fight but like usual she wanted to avoid wasting time with one right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Jemmy sighed. "You talk too much."

She had seen humans act like this before. When they were like this, they refused to show their pain, no matter how great it is, all to deprive Jemmy of any satisfaction or enjoyment. It was annoying. Jemmy couldn't just kill them at that point, because what would be the point of that? And she was always frustrated to let them live, because then it was like they were getting away with it.

But humans were short-lived creatures. Jemmy had the rest of Paige's life to make her feel miserable, so there was no real rush.

"All I wanted was for you to fall on your knees and beg for forgiveness. Is that so hard?"

Something Paige had said was nagging at Jemmy. The teen claimed that Jemmy had the choice to do whatever she wanted. Of course, Jemmy was always the first to claim that she could not be controlled, but what free will did a Lord of Chaos really have? She was what she was, and even when she tried to be good, she ended up being bad instead. It was like there was a rule somewhere that Lords of Chaos could never be good.

But Jemmy didn't follow any rules.

"I suppose, in the spirit of my agreement with Kale, it is only fitting that I let you walk away. I did say that all I wanted was for one of you get the tar beaten out of you. I've gotten that. Kale honored his part of the deal, and he did it with flying colors." Jemmy looked at the mage's unconscious body and licked her lips. "Besides, he's kind of cute...and sweet."

Jemmy turned and walked away from Paige. "You're right. I have nothing more to do here. His blood was delicious, very full of magic. The fight was fun to watch. I have no reason to stop you, or place any restrictions on you, because that would be against the spirit of Chaos." Jemmy looked back at Paige one last time. "And Chaos always wins. Tell that to Yang."

With that, the Lord of Chaos, and all 100 red balloons, vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:42 am

Paige carefully listened to all that jemmy had to say. Paige knew she talked too much she hatted that about herself but she also liked it at times. The quality usually either helped her out greatly or caused her pain or something negative. It was usually a flip of a coin in odds but it was something she sorta couldn't control.

As jemmy finished she didn't say a word but she was highly thankful of Jemmy for listening and leaving them be and she knew she'd have to try her best to thank Jemmy the next time she saw her no matter the situation cause that's just how she was. Paige looked to her scythe and sighed, what was she going to do with this thing now?

She had no energy to send a pulse through it to make it break down. After thing for a moment she placed it  down on the ground holding it with one hand as she grabbed the hood of her cape slowly lifting it up. 'Walking stick it is!' She then used her scythe as a walking stick walking down the street until the Hospital van got there.

Once they got out of the van and rushed over getting Kale in the van and one asked if she was okay she sorta let herself stumble and fall on him. Her determination and stubbornness had been satisfied so all there was let was her tiredness and light headedness. He quickly caught her and helped her into the van laying her down on a hospital bed thing as procedure which she was glad about because she could build up her energy quicker this way. She looked to Kale who lied next to her and all she could think about now was her hoping he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:42 am

Kale woke up in the hospital with an IV in his arm that he quickly removed. They were treating his wounds, but currently the doctors were all outside dealing with reporters who wanted entail on Brave and the other girl who they were trying to identify at the moment.

Kale was still very week, but he knew if Paige had worn a mask, that she didn't want these people knowing who she was. As he turned his head he saw the girl was right next to him and he reached out to her, his fingers intertwining with Paige's. That's when he felt his resolve return and knew he had to get them out of here before they found out. He quickly ate the metal bars that were on the side of his hospital bed and immediately felt his wounds clear up and his strength return to him.

Afterwards he sat up and walked to the door in the hospital the doctors were just outside of and shut it, then broke off it's handle with his metallic scaly hand and ate the metal door knob. As the doctors banged on the door he approached Paige and attempted to shake her awake. "Paige, PAIGE! Please, please be okay. I'm sorry for what I did and said. Your ears are very nice. They remind me of woodland pixies that roamed Endor. Paige, come on."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:55 am

Paige had fallen asleep on the ride there after asking the people in the van to keep her stuff by her and they agreed to it. Once there they took care of Kale and as promised they left her stuff by her bed but had removed her masks to make sure she was fully okay. Paige was enjoying her sleep until she suddenly was shook.

She was excited to see it was Kale but looked annoyed at the Pixies comment. "I'm glad you like my ears but I swear next comment you make about them that relates to a mythical being I will slap you..." She then hugged him tightly. "And why are you sorry your the one who got beat up and don't worry I know Jemmy made you and it was out of your control I'm just glad you're hopefully ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 am

Kale and Paige hugged for a little while longer than she would've expected. He held her tight, Kale was catching onto this 'hug' thing human's did. It was quite soothing. However, their embrace was disturbed by the sounds of the doctors trying to bust down the door. "Do we have to fight them too?" Kale said, not knowing how medical treatment worked on Earth. He usually just ate to feel better. However, now that he was refreshed he was ready for a brawl and punched his fist into his palm as he turned towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 am

Paige was a little surprised on the length of the hug but she liked it so she didn't try and break away. Paige looked to the door as they wore trying to break it down she looked over to see the reporters out side and her eyes went wide. Paige quickly got up her energy back to its full amount as she went over to her stuff. "No but were both okay now so there's no reason to stay that and I really don't want them seeing who I am so." She put on her cape ans hood along with her mask as she grabbed her scythe sending a energy pulse through it changing it back to the two smaller scythes and put them away and walked over to the window opening it up. "We best be off. I can fly us away easily now that my energy is back to normal but we have to be quick before they get in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:19 am

Kale stood for a second and then in comedic Titans chibi form he turned back towards the door. "Nope. I rather stay and fight them." He stood for a moment not saying anything. "It's already embarrassing I can't fly as a dragon, but being carried by a human girl too..." Kale's pride kept him facing the door, proving he could be stubborn when he wanted to be. Although, he had bent his will for Jemmy and Paige. It was an old insecurity of his, not having reptile wings or scales like all the other dragons, but at least he could produce scales. He was always teased for not having wings and got left behind by other dragons.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:25 am

She looked a bit annoyed as she looked at him and spoke to him her eyes shadowed having the classic Titans death glare look. "And what's so wrong with being carried by a girl were just as strong even half the time stronger than boys so why is it so bad that You don't want me carrying you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:30 am

A sweat drop raced down the side of Kale's head as he tried to keep his nerve around her, but it was hard to act tough in front of a girl who had just beat you up. "Well errr, no it's just that *gulp*..." The dragon mage began to shrink into a smaller and smaller chibi form as her death glare grew stronger with each word he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:34 am

Paige's size grew along with the power of her death glare as he spoke. She towered over him she reeeeeeeeaaally wanted to hear this excuse... "Just... what...?" She said glaring down at him awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:44 am

Suddenly Kale turned towards her with a brimming smile! "Just wanted to make sure you were okay to carry me, but I see you're feeling better than ever." Kale said with an extremely different tone and expression now as he stood by the window as if waiting for her. "Well are we going or what?" Another sweat dropped ran down his cheek as he seemed to now love the idea of flying with her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:52 am

Paige's glare followed him as he went to the window and she slowly shrank back down to normal size and she nodded up once walking over to him. "Yeah that's what I thought you meant..." She then held him by her side and began to fly a foot off the ground. "Hold on ok? I can carry you but I don't want to accidentally drop you/" She then flew out the window as the doctors broke the reporters trying to get in the room to get pictures. Paige would fly them at a fast speed over to the park the moon lighting up her face as they flew. She slowed down and carefully put Kale down and landed pulling down her hood and her masks looking over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:05 am

Kale grumbled the entire flight, but didn't let her see him. However his arms were folded and his face was pouting. As they landed he couldn't help but to smile at the girl. An awkward silence ensued as he brushed the back of his head and shivered a bit in the breeze of the cool night sky. His clothes had been torn asunder by Paige after all. All except for his scarf and bottoms, which seemed dirty, but in tact. "So um, thank you I think is what you all say? For helping me with Jemmy. You're a great fighter by the way. Any dragon would fear your ferocity."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:12 am

Paige would be lieing if she claimed not to be staring a bit at Kale who did not have shirt. She'd also be lieing if she claimed she wasn't blushing quiet brightly right now. Paige looked down smiling slightly kicking the dirt on the ground slightly. "Uh thanks... You're an epic fighter yourself..." She then looked up at him a bit awkwardly clearing her throat trying to focus on souly looking at his face and nowhere else her southern accent kicking in as it tended to do. "So uh.... where you off to now...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next