Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Empty
PostSubject: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:09 am

Jenny was so excited this was going to be her very first concert she has ever been to and it was one of the concerts Warped tour was holding. She saw herself as lucky to have gotten one of the few remaining tickets with her remaining money she had collected over time. Jenny smiled brightly as she looked at the huge set up they had many bands were going to be playing not all big time bands but a lot of good ones were there.

Many Jenny could hear some people cheering at the smaller stage clearly just waiting on the bands to get started on the big stage. Jenny went into the area and was going straight over to the big stage that's crowd was large and still growing. She figured it would be best to get a good spot now while it was technically small compared to how big it could get.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:41 am

Kale was staggering around the city extremely hungry. "Ugghhh so much too eat, but these people get so angry when I take bites out of anything. It's crazy how much Earthlings love their personal belongings, but not each other." Suddenly Kale saw a large group of people amassed around a stage. "Huh, I wonder what's going on over there?"

Kale walked towards the large audience, only to be pushed back by a bouncer. "No admittance without a ticket, buddy."

Kale looked confused and then saw the door men taking white slips of paper from other people trying to enter the establishment who were actually allowed inside. Kale quickly looked around and saw a female with one of these papers and snatched it out of her hand. "Will this do?" Kale said happily, but everyone else around him donned an expression of disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? This kid think's he's so &#%^ funny!" The angry bouncer suddenly shoved Kale again. This time sending him falling into the mud. Kale's happy-go-lucky demeanor dissipated after this action and as he rose again, he tapped the doorman on the shoulder who had pushed him and waited patiently for him to turn around. "You again? Look ya lil---"

Before the man could finish his sentence the security officer was kicked into the mass of people and disappeared in the audience. "I dunno how you people do it on Earth, but where I'm from, one push deserves another!" Kale said sternly, meanwhile the other door guard grabbed his nightstick. The pink haired teen clenched his fists seeing this action, but stood solid as if daring him to pull it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:01 am

Jenny was about to get in when some guy took her ticket trying to use it for his own entry. She knew they wouldn't accept it but still the slight possibility of not being able to get in because some guy snatched her ticket crushed her the feeling being spread right across her face. The man took it but shoved the guy in some mud. He told her to go right in now having her ticket and she smiled though she  felt conflicted on the guy in the mud. He probably wanted to be here just as much as she did and he was going to miss out on it.

Jenny made her way into the crowd as she heard the guy from before and she looked behind her to see him getting ready to fight and the bouncer pulled out his nightstick. Just as he swung down at the guy Jenny was there to black it with a small force field but she only did it for a flash of a second so no one would notice but the force would have been adsorbed into the force field for the most part. With the force field now gone Jenny grabbed a firm grip on the nightstick and look that man seriously.

"Enough dude, I'm sure he just wanted to see some bands perform and totally rock on stage like us all. And just look at how he is talking. Clearly he's not from Earth which means he doesn't know how things work here. Give him a chance ok? Besides for all we know he could easily kick your butt, so either you back off and look like the nice cool bouncer guy or get your butt kicked, look like a total jerk and have everyone clearly know you let some kid get in for free." Jenny and the bouncer locked eyes for a few moments as if a test of will and clearly Jenny wasn't going to go and lose this one.

The bouncer grumbled and left letting the guy stay. Jenny then looked to him and shook her hand in the air. "Wow that guy can hit hard." she said with an awkward laugh and smile as she looked to Kale holding out her hand. "I'm Jenifer, Jenny for short." It felt weird saying her real name for once but at the same time if felt right she missed it.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:39 am

Kale took a step forward as the guard drew his baton, but was shocked when a girl blocked the blow. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was the same one from before. She had an unnatural ability to block a swing like that effortlessly for an Earth girl of her size from what he had seen. As he watched her defend him, it was as if she was speaking in slow motion and his heart doubled in pace with each word she spoke. He had never felt such a sensation before. As she turned to him after warding off the man, he grabbed her hand and looked at her face, which was now much more feminine, friendly, and inviting. "A goddess?" Kale realized he said this out loud, but quickly retracted the thought and spoke his name. "I am Kale Salem. Did he hurt you?" Kale said a bit accusingly, more angry at himself for letting her handle his battle for him. His brothers would be ashamed. "Did I do something wrong? You said I didn't understand?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:53 am

Jenny went wide eyed a bit as he took her hand causing her to blush a bite especially when he asked if she was a goddess. "Uhhhhhh....." She blinked as he seemed to move on as he introduced him self. Salem, she liked the name it reminded her of the salem witch trials which reminded her of witches, which lead right to dragons, then knights. She then re focused and shook her head retracting her arm noticing he was still holding her hand.

"Nah I'm fine and even if I wasn't it wouldn't be anything serious I could just shake it off easily anyways." She gave a slight laugh scratching the back of her head until he asked his question. She then nodded once. "Yeah to get in you have to pay for tickets so the money can go to the people preforming so they can get paid. if you don't pay to get in they can't get paid and yeah. If you don't have money things can get super tough." She said trying to explain the best she could.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:05 am

"Oh wow! You're a tough one, huh?" Kale said loudly and smacked her hard on the back with a boastful gesture, which would've been fine in Endor. Then scratched his chin awkwardly as he tried to contemplate money here and if he had any. "Money?" Kale said questionably, "Hmm, OH!" Suddenly the pink haired teenager pulled four different colored diamonds from Endor that were in his pouch. "Would this be considered money here? I saw smaller ones in one of the store windows with people looking at them." He said holding the gems out to her with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:19 am

Jenny stumbled a bit forward, she'd defiantly have to mediate tonight. She laughed a bit in an awkward fashion. "Uh yeah guess you could say that." She then looked to him as he thought her eyes going very wide as she saw what he pulled from his pockets. "Whoah!" She then put his hand over the one holding the diamonds and lowered his hands genitally whispering. "Yeah cashing those in by selling them can make you a very rich man. But that means a lot of people would attack you to get those so don't go showing them off ok? She said giving a light smile to him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 am

"HAH! I'd love to see how you Earth people fight!" Kale said hitting his chest brazenly. "That's so odd, in the land of Endor these are all over the place. We usually fight over more serious stuff...Like who's first in line." Suddenly music began to blare from the stage as the band stepped on. "Who are they and are they holding weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:49 am

"Seriously? Here these things are super rare which is why they cost so much." She was about to go on but then music started playing and her face lit up clearly very excited seeing them. She then looked back to Kale as he asked his question. "There a famous band, which is a group of people who play music for people to enjoy. And those aren't weapons.... well they can be used as weapons but they aren't. She pointed to them as they play. "See how sound comes out each time one hits their instements? Well they mix together those sounds in different patterns to get music and to tie it all together there is some times a singer who sings and some times raps which is basically just talking super fast in rhymes." She said clearly really passionate about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:00 am

"Ohhhh, like sirens." Kale says punching his fist into his palm as he fully comprehends what she's saying. "My mother played the harp very well and that one he's strumming is similar to a wooden one we have where I come from, but it's so much louder here! The human world is soooo amazing." Kale said as he jumped up and down with the crowd next to Paige, grinning from ear to ear.

He began copying the crowd's movements and watched Paige as they danced close to each other in the mass of people. She moved so well, her movements were so rhythmic to him that he had to look away as his cheeks flushed red. That's when the lead singer began coughing uncontrollably on stage and stumbled forward just before falling off. Kale saw this and quickly dove forward, sliding across the ground and caught the lead singer who had fainted. "She looks exhausted."

Truthfully, she had been performing for 3 days straight and stayed up practicing each night. Regardless of the reasoning there was an issue at hand and that was that there was no lead singer for this band who had just begun their set. The girl wasn't sick per say, but she was exhausted from over exerting herself and needed rest. However, the show must go on as they say and Kale had no clue what to do or how to help her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Jenny was jumping with the crowd excitedly as she listened to both kale and the music. "Actually its not a harp, the one your talking about is a lead guitar having 6 strings, the other guy holding the one with 4 is called a bass guitar going and getting lower pitched like music and sounds than the lead that can get higher ones, and the guy in the back that's hitting the round things in the back is call drums... the instruments i mean not the people."

She smiled widely the entire time she was explaining. She danced with the crowd moving to the music she was so into the music she nearly didn't notice the singer coughing but after the 3rd time she stopped dancing and watched in shock as the singer fell down right into Kale's hands. Jenny rushed over to help along with the band and some body guards. Jenny looked to the crowd then to the band who were panicking now that they didn't have a lead singer and that their friend was passed out. After thinking for a few moments she looked to a guard who was picking the singer up and said he was going to take her to go get some help.

Jenny then looked to Kale and offered to help him up looking to the band a bit nervous. "I know the song, I can sing for you guys just tell me which songs your doing as we get to them." They looked to each other as one looked to her "Are you any good?" Jenny thought for a moment before replying. "Honestly I have no idea I've never sang in front of anyone before but I know I'm not horrible." After a bit of them talking it over one held out their hand and she took it as he helped her up on stage. They were desperate right now and had to finished their performance so they decided to give her a chance.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Paige helped Kale up and then the security guard from earlier came by and picked the girl up from the mage's arms. He gave the pink haired teen a weary look at first, but then tipped his staff hat to him in respect for catching the girl and left with her. The crowd began to grow hysterical while Kale and Paige looked about and the band panicked on stage. That's when Paige offered to help them and they accepted questionably. However, some of the audience obviously were not exactly cool with this idea.

"Awh, who the hell is that! I didn't come here and pay good money to see her." Kale felt bad for Paige as she went on stage and the  crowd began to riot. "Screw this I'm outta here!"

"Wait, just give her a chance! Please!" Kale tried to argue as people began walking away.

"Hah! Funny, I don't remember asking you pinky. Beat it brat." That was the last straw, Kale had just about enough of rude and obnoxious humans today. Without another word Kale wiped some of the mud that was on his clothes from earlier into his palm and ingested it. Then after giving a sigh of relief his right hand grew brown rock like scales on it and he punched the ground causing a large rock wall to pop up in front of the exit, blocking everyone's path. The people grew scared at first but then Kale began chanting and screaming.

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Natsu_roar__original__by_dr4gonsfire-d5hbgpt

"GO PAIGE! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU SHOW EM' PAIGE! SHOW THEM HOW TOUGH EARTH GIRLS CAN REALLLLLY DO IT!" Kale yelled boisterously as their song began and pumped his fist while jumping up and down, the crowd behind him was forced to watch and began returning to their seats since the exit was blocked. It was now or never...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:13 pm

((OOC: Jenny's part is at 1:30))

Jenny got even more nervous as the people seemed to riot and start to leave but thankfully Kale stopped them. Jenny couldn't help but smile from his efforts as the band quickly started to start to play. As Kale told her to go her determination grew no matter how nervous she was right now she couldn't give up. She quickly took the microphone as her part came on people we slightly talking to each other about how upset they were about this.

"Alright listen!" The crowd grew silent quickly looking to her. "(Ohhhh) I see you ready, set, go!" She then along with the rest of the band started to go through the song, she singing very well as the crowd quickly began jumping with Kale fist pumping. They cheered wildly as they finished. Jenny held up her fist and shouted like as if winning really excited as one band member high fived her and another hugged her out of excitement asking her if she was up for another song.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Kale cheered in joy as he watched Paige really show her stuff on stage. She sang absolutely and positively beautifully, but with an element of sass and spunk. Her voice was mesmerizing to him and her stage presence had him in awe, it was as if she was a totally different person. Kale found himself doing the same rock on sign with his hands as the rest of the crowd, who took their lighters out to Paige as the song finished and applauded.

Then as the next song began Kale got an idea and took a deep breath, sucking in all the flames next to him and swallowed them. A moment later he bellowed out multiple fireballs into the air, which exploded like fireworks that complimented the music perfectly just before Paige started singing again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:43 pm

((OOC: Jenny's part at 1:23))
https://www.youtube.com/v/cL-hOAal7Dk

Jenny smiled to then nodding and they began to play once again and she danced a bit around the stage excitedly looking up to the fire works then to Kale and smiled brightly. She then went towards the front of the stage as she began to sing this time more softly singing the chorus and as they went further in she got more into the song she sang more louder. Once the song was over Jenny was breathing a bit harder from running around the stage and singing.

Jenny bowed as it seemed those were the only songs the needed her for so she gave each of the band members a hug as they thanked her and she climbed off the stage. She then ran up to Kale and gave him a big hug. "That was so awesome! and your fire works were amazing!" The band had already started their next song and Jenny was bouncing to the song excitedly super energized and pumped up from the whole thing.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next