Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Voting_barWarped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Paige's second performance was even more uplifting than the first emotionally and it showed for Kale. He stopped moving completely and just stood in awe, his gaze fixated upon her. "This world does have some marvels after all.." He said while remaining focused on her with his hands down at his sides. Finally the song ended and she bowed, while Kale clapped his hands. Afterwards Paige came down and hugged Kale. This concept was different for him. Kale remembered is mother did it to him just before he left to Earth as well, but dragons didn't show affection through embracing. He just now realized it was a strange Earth custom his mother must've adopted...but he liked it.

He awkwardly wrapped his hands around her and held her close, briefly. "You're amazing, paige." Just as he said this he let her go to start dancing again.

The band's next song blared in the background with the hyped up crowd of people singing along, when suddenly Kale heard the male lead's voice call out to him and Paige. "And a special thanks to you two for saving the day. This one's dedicated to you two, our heroes." With that the band switched their track and the fans went wild once the familiar themesong hit. Jump City's national anthem since the vanishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mHq4K2tvu8

Paige and Kale were hoisted up during the performance and placed on stage by the audience, while member's of the band dove offstage and began crowd surfing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Jenny awkwardly laughed a bit blushing as he called her amazing. "Uh thanks Kale, your not lacking in that department either" she said returning the complement. Jenny then went back to dancing, and danced up until she heard the band thank them and she bowed and was surprised to see that she was hoisted up onto stage. Jenny laughed when she heard the song and sand to it not having a microphone though. Jenny danced to the song head banging a bit making sure not to do it too hard not wanting her hat to come off.

When the song ended she counted on her fingers up to 5 pounding the air each time before pointing out to the crowd as she shouted the last part. The crowd was going wild in excitement as the band members were brought back to the stage and were heading off. Jenny smiled to Kale gesturing him to follow as she went off the stage. One band member told her that if she was ever around and wanted to hang out with them to look them up and she nodded smiling as she looked to Kale. "By the way Kale where are you from anyways?" She asked as the next band came up.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Kale followed Paige backstage and tried to avert his eyes from her as she turned and spoke to him. "Hm. Oh, I'm from a place kinda far from here...but closer in vicinity than we are right now. It's called Endor." Kale says while pulling out one of his scrolls, which at first looks like just a bunch of words in a foreign language, but then the words all swirl together and form magical moving images on the paper for Paige to see. Hills as far as the eye can see, lush and green. Marvelous gems and stones littered about geographically, structures that resemble mayan artifacts, but all updated and freshly clean. A garden of Eden like utopia and in the sky, hundreds upon hundreds of dragons. "I miss it.*sigh*"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:26 pm

She noticed him trying not to look at her and was about to comment and ask him why he wasn't looking at her but he started answering her question. Her eyes went wide as he showed her his home on a cool scroll. She then saw some dragons filling the air and instantly thought of knights making her super excited. "Are there any knights or warriors who fight with swords where your from?!" She asked excitedly clearly liking knights and warriors a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:35 pm

"There are now." Kale said angrily rolling up the scroll. As if what she had said had caused a fit of annoyance, at which time he walked ahead of her a bit.

After being approached again he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "My realm was purged of my kind...The dragons,were all slain by mages and dragon slayers that used to hunt them back here on Earth. Endor was our paradise, the only place dragons could be free and now I think I'm the last of them all."

Kale suddenly slams his fist into one of the poles holding up the stage causing a light dent. "I wont stop until I find the being that was responsible for all their deaths and I know he's here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Jenny frowned as she saw him angry roll up the scroll. She followed him as he continued to speak she felt worse and worse. She used to play games with her brother all the time where he was the dragon and she was the knight and killed it a lot, she of course also killed evil mages and everything like that as a kid too but she felt bad for even just once pretending to kill a dragon after hearing what he said. "I'm sorry Kale... If you'll let me.... I want to help you." Jenny said looking to him. Even if she didnt feel bad about what she had done she still would have offered her help but right so it wasn't to make up for anything like that.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Veins began to pop out of his neck as he spoke. "Don't worry about it Paige, this is MY fight for MY family's vengeance..." Suddenly Kale turned to face her with his demeanor once again relaxed and his face smiling. "Thank you for offering...It means so much to me." There was something about her that quelled the beastly rage inside him.

Kale grabbed her hands and spoke softly. "Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did earlier. Taking your ticket. I realize now that taking things like that is wrong here. Where I come from we shared all possessions because we didn't need anything except each other." Kale blushed as he said the word eachother and kept staring at her, attempting not to look away this time.

Suddenly people screaming could be heard from the large audience, something was happening back out on stage.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Jenny nodded once speaking in a calm tone with a small smiles as he smiled as well. "No problem but if you ever need my help please just ask ok?" She then blushed a bit looking to her hands as he grabbed them and looked up to him as he apologized. He seemed to blush as well. "It's ok I forgive you  you seem like a nice guy and I guess with out you I wouldn't have sang on stage so all goo-" Jenny turned to look at what was happening on stage as she heard screaming.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:01 am

There was magic here. Jemmy could feel it. She was trying to be good, for Bow's sake if not for her own. But old habits died hard. The magic in this place smelled...delicious. Living with Annie and Marleigh was harder than Jemmy imagined. Even hanging out with Bow was becoming difficult. They were all so nice, so sweet, but they smelled that way too.

There was only so much ice cream in this city, and it could only distract her for so long.

Jemmy, or rather, The Samurai, pointed her oversized katana at a woman on stage. The chestpiece, helmet, and weapon were obviously too big for the little girl, whose blue dress could be seen underneath. She was also wearing yellow rubber gloves on her hands, in an effort to keep then 'clean.'

Jemmy frowned. She had been sure this girl had been the magical one. Perhaps her senses were being thrown off by so many people. The girl ran away, unhurt, and Jemmy just shrugged and let her go. Grabbing the microphone, she addressed the crowd.

"Hello everyone. My name is...The Samurai! I really like your music, and I'll let you get right back to it. But first, I need something. There is an individual here with a bunch of magical power. I want them to come here, so I can eat them. I realize this is not a normal request, but if they don't come forward, I will kill everyone here. I'm sure they don't want blood on their hands. I know I don't." She held up her rubber gloves. "Okay, so, I guess I'm going to count to 20. Don't panic or anything. 1..."

In Jump City, people weren't stupid. They had just seen Jemmy teleport on stage and pull a sword on some woman. If she had threatened to kill them all, she must have thought she could do it. The proper response: everyone started to panic. Jemmy just smiled. "2..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:26 am

Kale realized obviously that she was talking about him, and immediately his face grew serious as he took a step forward towards the stage, but hesitated to address Paige one last time. "Thank you Paige, but it looks like someone has come to finally slay me next and I won't go down so easy. You're a strong Earth girl, but this Ms. Samurai seems powerful. Escape while you can, I'll defeat her and try to protect as many people as possible, but I wouldn't want you to get injured or killed if I can't save them all." Kale's speech was noble and brave. There was no sense of hesitation on his face as he prepared to face this girl. He knew it wasn't a joke by how the people in the crowd were panicking. In all honesty, he hoped this devourer of magic was the one he was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:34 am

As he left Jenny narrowed her eyes her face serious. Kale didn't know any better, he didn't know how stubborn and hot headed Earthlings could be especially when someone was threatening to kill thousands of people. Jenny was a hero so running away was not an option that and she saw it as giving up and as she said so many times before she doesn't do that. Jenny ran slipping away where no one could see her before coming out in her hero costume having her mini scythes at her hips ready for action. She then flew up  into the air and over to the stage silently and slowly lowering onto stage a few moments after Kale would go on stage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:48 am

A pink-haired man walked up on stage. Jemmy smiled, but couldn't help but notice the serious look on his face. "Why so glum? Oh yeah, you're going to die. Sorry about that."

Paige floated down to the stage shortly after. She, too, was quite serious. Jemmy nodded at her. "You must be a hero of justice. I think I can make a deal with you. See, I don't want anyone finding out about this. If you destroy any video evidence, and make sure the Titans don't find out about my little snack, I'll make sure not to kill anyone else. Only this pink-haired girl needs to die." Jemmy giggled. She had called him a girl! "Anyways, you're supposed to be about saving lives, right? Then you should like my deal."

Jemmy looked at Kale again and batted her eyes. "You wanna take this somewhere more appetizing? I don't want to eat you in front of all these people. We'll go hang out somewhere private, watch some tv, have some snacks, get to know each other, and then I'll eat you. Sounds like a pretty good date, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:56 am

Upon his arrival on stage Kale was surprised to see such a small girl stand before him, but he felt extremely high magical power surging off her. "What the hell are you?" Kale asked, almost as if ready to throw up from the potentness of her magic.

That's when another girl approached from above. Kale's eyes grew wide in disbelief could this girl be Paige!? It looked just like her, but he wasn't sure if Paige had problems or if many humans were THIS similar in the human world. Additionally, he didn't want to tip off this being that he knew her, so he acted like his surprise came from seeing her fly towards him, not out of recognition.

Jemmy suggested a deal to the girl and made it clear that Kale was the only one on her menu. "I'm sorry to say, but the only one eating here is going to be me and that food you just mentioned sounds disgusting anyway." Kale snarled, but nodded to agree to her proposal about leaving this area so the humans could survive their battle.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:06 am

Jenny pulls out her mini scythes and tugs both ends the entire thing changing into a massive double sided scythe and she twirls it pointing at Jemmy. "I'm not taking your deals Jemmy and I'm sure Yang would love to hear this along with the rest of the city, internet, and world all featured on a DVD not to mention all of the teenagers who were trying to film their favorite band play but then caught you on film. You bet they would get millions of views on youtube so why not upload the video? And who knows maybe they are streaming live."

Her eyes go less serious as she slightly lowered her scythe. "Hes my deal for you Jemmy and I think you might like it. How about you leave now and all that footage and proof will only hold you making a guest appearance on warped tour to make it more exciting for these lucky teens. If you refuse and kill me, or leave with him and eat him, hell even if you kill everyone here all of that will be broadcasted to the world. If you still wish to take him on a date make it a double date cause your soooo not ditching me here."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Kale asked what Jemmy was, and she tapped the hilt of her katana against the helmet. "I'm a samurai." He insisted that she wouldn't end up eating him, but did agree to go somewhere else.

Paige informed Jemmy that modern technology was working against her wishes. Apparently, every kid with a phone would be able to upload video of Jemmy onto youtube if they wanted. Jemmy couldn't erase the fact that she was here, she could only try to make herself look better.

Jemmy picked up the microphone again. Her voice boomed a very fake-sounding sarcastic laugh. "Mwah ha ha ha! You think you can defeat me, Energy Warrior? You may have defeated me at the last concert, but this time I will be the winner!" She looked at the crowd, concerned. "Although I think I was a little too convincing. It's just a show kids. Don't tell your parents." Jemmy looked back at Energy Warrior.

Jemmy flashily threw an imaginary dart at Kale. "Ha ha! I've poisoned him. One drop of this poison can kill three hundred elephants. You'd think the last one would have learned from the first 299! And the only way I'll give you the antidote is if you, Energy Warrior, defeat me in combat!"

The little girl sent a telepathic message to Kale and Paige. 'Let's give them a good show and get out of here. Believe it or not, you're both still on my good side. Keep it that way.'

Jemmy pointed her katana at Paige and ran forward in slow motion to deliver a lazy sideways slash. She was going for a matrix slow-motion sequence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)   Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped tour in jump city (jak/ask)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next