Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jump City Down Town Vote_lcapJump City Down Town Voting_barJump City Down Town Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jump City Down Town Vote_lcapJump City Down Town Voting_barJump City Down Town Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump City Down Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Jump City Down Town Empty
PostSubject: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Time: 11:00 PM
Place: Jump City's Museum of Antiquity

It was a black night, the only light that seemed to breathe life into the streets was the electric street lamps and dull hum of other sources of electrical illumination. The moon was blotted out by the black of the impending storm clouds that threatened to rain at any moment. For the security guards at the Museum of Antiquity, it was the one time of the night that half of them looked forward to while the other half dreaded, it was shift change. For those that were leaving it was that time that brought them home to their loved ones and the sweet bliss of sleep. While for those that were starting their shifts it meant another, long, and tedious night.

"Hey Tom, working the late shift again?" The passing security guards regarded to each other. Tom, a man that stood at 5'7" looked back at the man who had just addressed him from behind a pair of aviator sunglasses. "Yeah, which sucks too since the doc put me on this new stuff that makes my eyes sensitive to light, gotta wear these things all the time." Tom said indicating the sunglasses. The man smiled at Tom's predicament, after all it for some reason brought to mind a song about wearing sunglasses at night. "Well, just make sure you've got the west wing under watch don't want the new attraction to grow legs, other wise it'll be our heads on the chopping block." Tom smiled at this, after all there was a guillotine right behind the man. "Well, I'll see you later," Tom said heading to his post, after all he had a job to do.

No sooner had Tom gone around the corner than he took the sun glasses off, showing a pair of veru distinct silver eyes. Copy Cat didn't have much time until another guard was supposed to do a walk by, he would have to do this quickly. Shifting form, Copy Cat moved on to the next part of his plan. Copy Cat smiled as he held his hand above the security panel to the room, and a spurt of electricity shot from his hand into the panel. He had picked up the abiltity from the owner of the form that he now wore, it belonged to a super he had encountered at the Louvre in France, that had gone by the name Electro. It's surprising how handy the man had truly turned out to be.

With the panel deactivated, the laser grid would be down, the next part would be more difficult. Slipping his hand inside one of his pockets, Copy Cat produced from within a small instrument that looked like a ruler mixed with a compass with a suction cup in the center. Placing the instrument on the surface of the glass, Copy Cat made sure to be as gentle as possible since he wouldn't want to set of the pressure plating on the daimond case. The blue of the crystal glowed out tinting him and the surroundings in a pale blue color. Measuring out a sizeable hole, Copy Cat made the circular cut into the case.

Everything was going perfectly, or so Copy Cat thought. What he hadn't counted on was the fact that not was the case pressure sensitive but it was also motion sensitive, meaning that if anyone touched the case while the system was active, it would trigger a silent alarm on that would alert the security detail, and anyone else that may have been watching the museum for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Mg floated down to a nearby rooftop to inspect the museum before charging inside. She could see someone trying to open up a case that had a beautiful blue crystal. 'Now, now now. Does he think he's going to get away with this?' She thought to herself smiling a little. Her mind was fully focus on the theft. No parents in mind at all for the moment. She phased through the roof and walls of the buildings landing silently next to the guy. She wondered how long it would take before he realized she was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Reaching in to the case, Copy Cat, smiled as he grasped the gem, gripping it tight and pulling it to himself. "Hello beautiful, " Copy Cat smirked as he kissed the stone. "Heh, so much for the Teen Titans and their hailed heroics, looks like they were no match for-" Copy Cat cut himself short as he became aware of the presence behind him. "So much for boasting," he muttered as he turned to see who was behind him, at the same time placing the daimond in his pocket.

"Oh, it's just a girl, y'know girlie, you really shouldn't be playing hero you just might get hurt." Copy Cat stated smirking as he looked at the blonde girl with a mix of cockiness and amusement. After all what could a little girl do to him he was the worlds best super theif, and after all she wasn't any one of the 5 regular Titans he had studied up on, so how much of a threat could she really be?

Last edited by Copy_Cat on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Mg smiled at him. "You would be surprised at what I can do." She was reading his mind since she really didn't care about him at all. "Copy Cat eh? Heh, you remind me of myself actually. She stepped back. "Except I don't need to touch the one I want to transform into." She gave him an an example by changing into what he had on. "See." She said in his voice. "Now do you want to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 pm

"You know, in some circles reading one's inner thoughts like that would be considered just rude. But hey," Copy Cat said as he spun into a round house kick aimed for what was the girl's chest. "So's stealing." "And you may have powers similar to mine, but I'm the better here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

She smirked at him. "Well excuse me of my rudeness. Things don't always go according to plan." She phased through his leg as it came by. "And I don't think so. I'm still way different from you." In a moment she had him pinned to the wall and made his body numb. "I don't think messing with me is the best thing a guy like you, or anyone no matter what powers they have, is a good idea." The crystal was in her hand in another second as she held it up for him to see she had it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm

"Heh, clever, but you see I wasn't trying to mess with you, I was trying to simply become able to do this," Copy Cat said as he spoke, smirking as he shifted again, this time to another super he had bested this one was from Germany, the girl had gone by the name of Gorgon. It was a lame name, but the power was indeed useful. She had the ability to petrify people in seconds just by making eye contact. "Ssssssooo, tell me, where would you like to be placed in the garden?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Mg couldn't help but smile a little. "I'm not going to die. I can't actually. But a little torture is what I can handle. So Copy Cat, do your worst." She stepped back a little more and made the crystal go invisible. She transported it back to its case and repaired it so it was nice and safe. "I really do need to get my mind off somethings right now, and you just happen to be that person who can at the moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm

"Hmph, I don't whether to take that as a compliment or as an insssssult. But you do seem tenacious, so tell you what, you give me the daimond, and I'll buy you dinner. My treat, I know this really nisssse french plassseee." Copy Cat said with as a good of a charming smile he could give while in a female body that was covered in scales and had snakes for hair. "Or you could tell me whatssss bothering you and I'll listen and for payment you can just sssay the daimond disappeared?" Copy Cat didn't expect her to take him up on his offer, but heck, might as well stall for time until he could figure out what he could transform into to try and at least stop her ability to read his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

"Dinner seems nice, but I can't. For two reasons. One I don't ever really get hungry and two I gotta keep my rep as a hero so that diamond isn't going anywhere." She turned to her side and crossed her arms looking up at the ceiling. "And I'm not the girl who tells my problems straight out like this. Not that it would matter. Even if I can't read your mind."
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Fear wandered down the centre of the road, looking around aimlessly for this damned Hotel. It was the posh glass one in the middle, but she couldn't just fly to it. Not yet, Slade would teach her, she was sure of that.
"Where is this damn pla-," she stopped short and looked at the two people fighting in the street. Mg, dammit!
Fear looked at the other man, woman, thing that kept changing and cocked her head. What was he all about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 pm

"Well then we find ourselves at an impass, I need that daimond, and you won't get out of my way." Copy Cat said, shifting back to his security guard look. "But, you are strong so let me ask you this, are you even a Titan? And if you are, why be apart of them when you're clearly stronger than them even?" He couldn't resist the question, and it allowed him to get an idea, one final ace in the whole so to speak. Yes, there were other options, but this one seemed the most likely to work. But before he could act on it, he heard the security team rushing down the hall towards them. He wasn't quite finished with this conversation however. So shifting forms once again, Copy Cat took the form of a rather skinny young blonde girl with blue eyes. He had never known the girls name, she had been a wanderer that he had encountered several years ago, but still her power would be useful none the less. Lifting an outward hand towards the entrance way, he felt the energy of the girls power surge through him as he could feel the energy emenate out of his eyes as he sealed the entrance way with a large wall of stone. As he did this, his eyes turned a bright glowing yellow.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Fear crept into the jewellers, glaring at Mg. She stayed hidden, in the shadows, watching them cautiously. She recognised the girl he formed into. Terra? No that wasn't her. She furrowed her brow, confused. Who was this man? Would he help her? He was fighting Mg, surely he wasn't a Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 pm

"I am a titan. I'm showing some people that I can be a hero and this shall be the only straight answer you will get." She turned herself toward him again, arms still crossed and watched him shift into the guard and then the girl. "This girl seems familiar to me." She said after watching the stone block the doorway for the guards. "Nicely done though."
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Fear walked forwards, stepping out of the shadows. Her hand flicked and the huge diamond was torn from their hands and landed by her feet. She smiled darkly at them and reached down to pick it up.
"Don't mind, do you Mg? After all, we're such good friends." she smirked, tossing the jewel up and down in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump City Down Town
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next