Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Dominic grabbed the badge from roxannes hand when she held them out.

"This is the stone badge." She said with a smile.

Oddish then evolved, much to everyones surprise.

"Wow. The first evolution of our journey! This is great!" Dominic said as spheal nuzzled up to dominic affectionately.

Whoo boy... we better get these guys to a pokemon center... then we can go get that pokenav." Dominic said, returning spheal to it's ball.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Drayeke smiled and returned Gloom to his pokeball. Then Dray gave Roxanne a two finger salute. The two would walk out and five minutes later would end up in the poke-center. Drayeke would hand nurse Joy her pokeball and ask for it to heal."Thanks Nurse Joy." Said Drayeke as she walked over to Dominic. "So, where do we get this Pokenav?" Asked Dray, putting her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:24 pm

"Devon co. That building over there." Dominic said, pointing to a tall building. Using his pokenav, he navigated them there in minutes. No one was at the guard post.

"That's odd." Dominic said. He walked past the post and up to the front door. Through the tiny window in the door... he could see people. They didn't dress normally though. They wore weird red clothing.

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Tumblr_m2fztwcxuv1qzizv5o1_500

"I've heard of them... team magma... what are they doing here?" Dominic whispered.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Drayeke followed him and when he said Team magma Drayeke quickly recognized them. "Oh yeah! I've heard of them, isn't their a Team aqua too?" Asked Drayeke spying on the girl from a distance. "Let's go stealth mode and try to get around her." Said Drayeke, looking at Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Dray mentioned a team aqua. "That's where I recognize those other grunts from! Team aqua." Dominic silently exclaimed.

"Good idea... but let's not use any of my pokemon... they kinda have a habit of giving us away." Dominic said sheepisly. Dominic walked around back, and noticed a vent duct.

This should get us in. We got lucky beating those two grunts. I don't think we can take this many magma grunts. We have to keep quiet in there... we should use hand signals." He said removing the cover.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Drayeke put a hand on Dominic's chest to keep him from moving. "Wait, I've got an idea, wait here." Said Drayeke as she kept on walking slowly. "If this doesn't work, come save my butt." Said Dray as she pulled out a Pokeball. She let out Gloom silently and covered his mouth so he wouldn't say anything. "This is important, you need to use sleeping powder on that girl." She explained to Gloom silently. Gloom nodded and did so. The scent moved over to the girl and she passed out right their. "I'll bring you back out in a few." She whispered to Gloom, bringing him back into his pokeball. She motioned for DOminc to come with her as she walked over to the air vent. "Lift me up and I'll pull you in."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Dominic blushed when she put a hand to his chest. "I... uh... okay..." He stammered. He watched her go to work, knocking out a magma girl.

"Why did you need to do that?" He said lifting her up to the vent.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm

"So we didn't have to fight her." Said Drayeke as she grabbed his forearms and pulled him in the air vent. She then turned to where her back (or butt :P ) was facing him. "I'm pretty sure this leads up to the top, that's where we're going, right?" Asked Dray while she shifted through the vent, looking in some of the cracks to see other Team Magma people.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 pm

"I'd say the top... yeah." Dominic whispered. A few grunts were talking.

"So the boss is getting the components he needs? Why can't he just get them off the net or something?"

"You dolt! You can only get the parts here... and the parts aren't on the market yet, but the plan can't afford to wait for them to be released."

"That can't be good."

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:58 pm

"I'm guessing that the boss will be at the top of the building with the main corporation man." Suggested Dray silently. "We better hurry before something really bad happens!" Drayeke told him as she sped up and crawled faster then before.
They arrive by the air vent that was above the boss of this company and the boss of Team magma. "Do you think we could take him?" Asked Drayeke, trying to stimulate a plan.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:21 pm

"I hope so." Dominic said leaning in to get a closer look, only this time he was the klutz. He leaned a little too far and fell the vent into the room. As he fell, he grabbed the closest thing he could... drays hand.

"What is the meaning of this! You called for help didn't you. We warned you what would happen to you and your family if you tried stopping us." The magma in charge said. A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Tumblr_mf1vtr46r11qfl632o1_500 He was flanked by two grunts.

"N-no! W-we didn't!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Drayeke looked at him and sighed. She was holding onto Dominic's forearms and was deciding if she should drop him. "You're worse then Torchic!" Drayeke shouted at him as she let go of his arms, hoping he would land. She would then put on her goggles and drop out of the air vent, landing perfectly. "He didn't send back up, we just happened to stop by and notice a bunch of people who obviously thought Halloween came early." Drayeke said with a yawn. "I don't know what you want with him, but you're going to have to get through me, or him," Started Drayeke as she pointed at Dominic "Before you do anything to that man, got it?" She snapped at the Magma leader as she stomped towards him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm

She dropped him... wow... some faith.

"Ow..." he mumbled. When she motioned to him as a guy he'd have to go through he was barely standing up... he probably sprained something in that fall.

"Hah! so be it. You shall suffer the wrath of Ignatius." He said pulling out a pokeball. His teamates did so as well.

"Go! Slugma!" The grunts yelled, sending out their small lave snails.

"Go magmar!" Ignatious said, sending out his magmar.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:45 am

Drayeke quickly scanned the two pokemon into her pokedex then grabbed a pokeball from her satchel. "Oh, sorry about that Dominic, I thought you would land safely." She told him sincerely. She threw her pokeball, "Go Wooper!" Yelled Drayeke as she threw her pokeball. Wooper jumped out with a furious look on his face, he obviously was in that pokeball for too long. "Quick! Wooper use Mud shot!" Commanded Drayeke. Wooper nodded and did so, making both Slugma fall back. It was super effective.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am

"Let's go with type advantage here. Go spheal! Use water gun!" He said throwing out the ball. Spheal popped out, and shot a water gun at magmar. Magmar seemed to have trouble with it... the move was supereffective after all.

"Magmar! Use double chop." Ignatius said. Magmar began to step forward, until he was almost on top of spheal. He then brought down two well aimed karate chops... knocking spheal out cold.

"No! Spheal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next