Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 am

One Slugma Recover while the other used Harden. "Quick! Use this as an opportunity and use water gun! shouted Drayeke. Wooper did so and use Watergun, knocking both Slugma's out cold. Drayeke grinned and returned her happy Wooper.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

"well... one left. Torchic! Use a tackle and peck combo!" Dominic said throwing out torchic. As he came out of his ball, torchic threw a powerful tackle attack, knocking magmar back. Torchic then quickly rushed with a peck. Magmar seems a bit fatigued, but the brushed it off.

"Magmar! Use stomp and finish this stupidity!" He said. Magmar towered over torchic, before quickly slamming his foot down ontop of torchic, forcing torchic onto the ground... immobile.

"No! Torchic!" Dominic yelled.

"Feh... week excuse for a fire type. It will never stand a chance against our searing might."

Torchic looked close to fainting... if something didn't happen... then... wait... something did happen. Torchic began to glowing. Dominic and ignatious watched in awe as magmar stepped back, as the rising shine of torchic grew. He was evolving. When the glow faded... where torchic had stood... was a combusken.

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Combusken

"Combusken."

"Uh oh..." Ignatious said. Combusken charged forward, and before magmar could react, combusken began lashing out with a series of kicks, knocking magmar furthur back with each. He had learned double kick.

"I uh... keep it up?" Dominic said kinda confused. Combusken was kinda in charge of this one. Eventually, combusken stopped. Magmar stood there.... dazed. With a small puff of a flame casually breathed from his mouth, magmar fell back... fainted.

"No way... We... lost... to weaklings. That's... cold." He muttured, with a scared look on his face. The grunts... looked like they were about ready soil themselves.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Drayeke returned her happy wooper and turned to Dominic. She walked over to him with a grin. "Combusken!" She chimed loudly. Drayeke then would walk closer to the team magma people. She'd stomp in a threatening way and they'd all run out. "That's what I thought!" Drayeke yelled after them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Dominic walked over to combusken and patted his head.

"Busken!" Combusken chirped with a small puff of flame.

"That was amazing!"

A couple of then men who were being held captive walked forward.

"Indeed it was amazing. You just saved the CEO of a very big company... though that isn't as important as the revolutionary parts we almost lost today. Is there anything we can do for you? Name it."

"Well... actually... Dray?" Dominic said turning to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Drayeke thought about this. She could get anything she wanted, anything at all! but what? "Actually, I'd like a few things.. three to be precise." She explained with a grin. "A pokenav, a Sealcase with an air scene seal, and a friendship bell." Drayeke asked the CEO, ready for him to say that she couldn't have those. She wanted him to not be able to do stuff, challenging and watching him fail.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:00 pm

The man looked at Dray, and then his assistant.

"Go down to R&D and get the pokenav we're going to be releasing next month... we have over a thousand... one won't be missed. Then put in the codes for her items."

"Of course." The assistant said leaving the room.

"The pokenav model you will be recieving can take shop codes. If you find some sort of free give out anywhere on your adventures, scan the code. Bring it to a pokemart to redeem the codes you have. I'll have the codes for the items you asked for programmed in so you can pick them up. There are other features you'll find... but I'll let those be a surprise." He said with a smile before turning to Dominic.

"And you?"

""I don't need a new pokenav... my sister got this one for me, and I keep it because of the sentimentality of it."

"Alright... hang on..." The ceo said reaching into his desk, and pulling out a small data stick.

"Let me plug this into your old pokenav, and it should give it all the features of the new one. Anything you want to go with it?"

Dominic thought for a few seconds, before snapping his fingers.

"A fishing rod and an inflatable raft with a motor." He said, realizing they would need it to reach their next destination. The CEO took dominic pokenav, put in the data stick, pressed a few buttons, and handed the orange pokenav back to him.

"Here you go. Your supplies should be available at the docks outside forest." He said, as the assistant entered with an assortment of pokenavs, in multiple colors.

"Go ahead. Take one." He said.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Drayeke smiled. She was happy that when they did something good, they got something good in return. Drayeke took the light blue Pokenav, reminding her of the skies, then thanked the assistant. "Thank you very much sir." Drayeke said with a little too much respect for her big mouth. She bowed slightly, as another sign of respect, and came back up with a grin. "This won't be the last time you see us! We'll become the best and you'll be begging for us to sign one of the pokenav's!!" Drayeke practically yelled as she grabbed the back of Dominc's shirt and ran out of the building, a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"Now dray... I hardly think a rich CEO like him would need to ask us for a- aaaaggghhhhhhhhh" Dominic yelled being dragged away.

"Ah youth."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Drayeke stormed out of the building and stopped dragging Dominic when they were a few blocks down the road. She grin broadly. "Now where!?" Drayeke said while pumping her fist. She put her goggles on her face, ready to accept adventure.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 pm

"We should go south through the forest, and find the docks there. then we can head to the next gym." Dominic said brushing himself off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Drayeke smiled. "Lead the way! but don't be to slow! I'l probably drag you through the woods and get us lost!" Drayeke joked, but was half serious as she marched off into the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 am

Dominic tapped her on the shoulder, and pointed in the correct direction.

"This way Dray." He said, a hint of annoyance his voice. By the time they got through the forest, it was dark out.

"There should be an inn near the docks... we should stop there for the night."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Drayeke smiled awkwardly. "I knew that... I was just testing you..." Drayeke told him awkwardly.
After they got out of the woods Dominic told her there should be an inn near the docks. "Alright! How much money do you have on you?" Drayeke asked as she stuffed her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:21 pm

"I should have enough for both of us for the night... but I think we should figure out ways of making money so we don't run out." Dominic said.

He walked to the entrance to the inn, inside, and up to the front desk.

"Two rooms please. Just one night." He said. He handed some money over the counter, and the woman handed him two keys, one of which he handed to Dray.

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next