Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:38 am

Dominic woke up in the morning just as dawn was breaking. He went outside, poked some of the remaining embers of the fire, and walked over to the water. He sat down at the waters edge and looked out over the sea. He could see the mainland, and though about the home he had left. Like Dray, Dominic missed his home. At least he had friends and pokemon to share his adventure with.

He definately agreed with Dray though, they needed to find someone else to join them.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Today was Midnight's first day of going to Dewford island! Yay! She was already on the boat and Vulpix and her were just running around like crazy, being excited. She let her child side take over as she could feel excitement leap in her just from sailing to the island. Her eyes widened ,like how cartoons did, when she saw the island getting closer and closer. It was quite big as the ship started to slow down a bit.

Midnight squealed when it docked and jumped off, Vulpix on her shoulder. "Vulpix, we're here!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Cynthia was unknowingly sat in her camp nearby, making some eggs and beef breakfast for her and her Mightyena, letting the food sizzle in the pan with a smile, the smell was being carried along a breeze, any pokemon and or human would be able to smell the delicious breakfast. Along with that she would also let her other pokemon out and feed them too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Ace was setting down in his tent, just relaxing, when he felt his stomach rumble roughly, he was hungry and didn't have any food, just before he could contemplate what he was going to do he smelled eggs, before he even knew what he was doing he walked out his tent and followed the scent, arriving at a young girls camp, although he didn't dare go too close.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Drayeke woke up some time later to find Dominic looking out to sea. "'Morning." She said half heartily, yawning and stretching. Dray wasn't a morning person, but she didn't want to be a horrible traveling partner! She decided she was going to try to be more nice, considering she threw a fit yesterday. "You feeling okay? You look a bit sick?" She asked, fixing her hair and going to sit next to him. "I can go find some food if you'd like." She offered, yawning once more.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:35 pm

"Oh. Morning Dray." Harmon said looking up to her. He yawned with her, after all, such things tended to be contagious. Then she asked if he was sick. He didn't feel sick. Maybe it was just a little anxiety showing.

"I'll be fine." He said, before she offered to go find food.

[color=#ff3300]"No thanks. I already ate the snacks you gave me last night a couple hours ago."[color] He said, before realizing he had just pointed out he had been sitting there for a couple of hours.

"But I smell something. Maybe we're not the only ones around here."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Cynthia hummed a calm melody as she turned the beef over with a fork, her Mightyena staring at the food hungrily before she took it off the pan and put it on a plate, cutting the beef in half an giving one half to Mightyena who grinned and chewed on it happily. Cynthia ate the other half and the egg quietly, but then suddenly Mightyena sniffed a new scent and started growling towards where Ace was hiding "whoever you are come out and I won't sick Moonshine on you" she said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Almost instantly, Midnight and Vulpix spotted a female. It was Cynthia. She was so excited about meeting someone at the island, she almost bound over to her. She ran and then stopped so fast behind Cynthia that her own hair was flying around her head. "Hi! I'm Midnight!", she said with a cheery tone in her voice, poking Cynthia in the shoulder. Vulpix was happily bounding around Midnight's legs and he let out a small "vulpix" sound. As she waited for Cynthia's response, she picked up Vulpix and carried him almost like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:02 am

As soon as Midnight touched Cynthia, Cacturne burst out of his pokeball and stood between the two "Cactuuurne..." he said darkly as his eyes narrowed at Midnight as if warning her to back off "you shouldn't go appearing behind strangers, who knows what will happen" said Cynthia calmly "you're lucky Moonshine didn't just rip your face off" she added as Mightyena watched the front, Cacturne watching the back, both protecting their trainer with serious intent.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Ace panicked when the Mightyena sniffed him out, when she ordered him to step out he did so without hesitation, his Treecko hopped out of it's pokeball and stared down the Mightyena Drew! Don't! his Treecko was visibly scared but it would not back down. Ace looked at the Mightyena's trainer with fear in his eyes Please don't hurt me!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 pm

So, he was out here for a while. Maybe he's just homesick. Either way, Dray needed some food soon. At the thought of that, Drayeke's stomach growled loudly for the both of them to hear. "Eh, maybe I should go find something to eat." Drayeke corrected herself, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. Hotwire pointed out the smell of food, that's odd. It's not normal to come across people around here. "Let's go investigate!" Drayeke shouted playfully, pulling Dominic to his feet and pulling him along.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Dominic got pulled to his feet, blushing slightly as dray pulled him along the path. Boy, she just about dragged him everywhere. They would soon come upon a camp site with three others hanging around.

"Oh... uh... hey. Sorry for intruding." Dominic said trying to downplay the fact they had basically entered a campsite without permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12