Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Dominic walked with drayeke for a couple more miles. He chatted with her a little more. They soon found themselves at the entrance to petelburg city.

"Wow... nice place. the buildings make it look like a town... but the size is like a city."He said looking onwards. He soon spotted a pokemon center.

"Hey, there it is drayeke." He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Drayeke clasped her hands together. "Lets go! Race you there!" Drayeke challenged as she shot off and ran to the pokemon center. She entered the AC area and walked to the front desk where she gave her pokeball to nurse joy. "Could you heal her up a bit? She got a couple of injuries from battle." Asked Drayeke with a smile. Nurse Joy then walked off to heal Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Dominic ran in after her and place his pokeball down on the desk. Nurse joy came back after a minute, then went off to heal his torchic. Dominic sat down on a bench.

"Well this is fun."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Drayeke walked over to him with her hands in her pockets. She sat down next to Dominic and stretched out her arms. "So, since you have that fancy pokenav I'd like to know some things." Drayeke told him plainly. "Who's the first gym leader and what type of pokemon does she or he use?" Drayeke asked, resting her arms on the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Dominic whipped out his pokenav. A 3d image of the gyms exterior appeared, as well as a face shot of the gym leader.

"Girl's name is roxanne. She uses rock types. This will be a bit of a problem. Normal and fire types are at a disadvantage." Dominic said looking up.

"We'll have to figure out how to get around it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Drayeke pondered this. "Well, to start off we could do a duel battle so we both can fight at the same time." Drayeke offered simply as she yawned. "If she's a rock type pokemon trainer that means her weakness is water. So we could go buy some fishing poles and try to get a water type pokemon." Drayeke explained as she thought it through.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 pm

"And there's a forest just south of the city we have to pass through to reach it. Grass types also work." Dominic said.

"Anything else you want to do while in town?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 pm

"Alright! I want to stop at the shop and pick up couple great balls." Drayeke told him as she stood up and took the pokeball from Nurse Joy. She thanked her and put the ball in her satchel with a smile. "You ready?" Asked Drayeke as she fixed her goggles, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Using the pokenav, dominic led her to the nearest pokemart. The place was well kept. Well stocked as well. Dominic stepped up to the counter first, and bought a single great ball. At that, he figured it would at least be enough to capture his 2nd pokemon. He then waited for drayeke to take care of her business.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Drayeke followed him and entered the pokemart with a smile. "I already have a dozen Pokeballs, so three great balls wouldn't hurt." She concluded as she chose 3 great balls, some food, and a sleeping bag, then paid for them. She put them in her satchel and smiled. "Now, we have a couple more hours of day light left. I figured we could go through the forest for a bit, camp out their, and be out by the next day." Drayeke told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 pm

"Great. I have a tent large enough for both of us. I already have a sleeping bag, so we should be all set." He said. walking towards the exit of the city.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

"Alright! Lets go then!" Drayeke chimed as she walked outside and towards the forest. "Do you catching a certain kind of pokemon?" Drayeke asked as they came to the entrance of the forest. "Here we are, are you ready?" She asked him with a determined look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Dominic began to walk into the forest with Dreyeke. This looked like it was going to be a fun adventure. As he began to walk in, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Some guys moving a few crates into the forest.

"Wonder where they're headed..." Dominic mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 pm

As the two walked into the forest Drayeke also saw a couple of guys moving crates. She looked at them then back up a Dominic. "Let's go check it out." She suggested as she ran towards them so quietly that she sounded just like a rustle in the wind. She stopped and peered over the bush. "Maybe it's full of food or pokeballs, but they do look shady." Drayeke thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

The men wore striped shirts, and wore bandannas over their mouths.

"That can't be good." Dominic whispered. Torchic peared around the rock to get a better look, but tripped on a root in the ground. Classic klutz. The criminals saw torchic.

"What the? What's with the kids?" One of them asked.

"Don't know. We have to protect the stash." The other said pulling out a blue pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next