Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 pm

"There's one in the city. We can go there first, or train." Dominic said, finishing up on his breakfast. "I'll be back in 10 minutes Drey, I have to pack my stuff from my room. You two behave." He said pointing to spheal and combusken. Combusken saluted, while spheal just rolled there. Dominic forgot it's only personality setting at this point was being cute.

He stood up and walked to his room. He packed his stuff and took a couple minutes to sit on his bed. This was great. He had his pokemon, his first gym badge, and even a partner with him. When he was ready, he would drag his stuff downstairs to where Drey and the other were.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Drayeke tickled spheal then finished up her breakfast. She made sure no one was going to take his pokemon, when she heard a scream. She looked at the two pokemon, then to the woods where she heard the scream. "You can take care of your selves!" Drayeke said as she ran to the woods.
She'd enter the woods to see a team magma members holding back a few kids and taking something from them. "Give it back!" The little boy squealed. "Just shut up!" The magma member yelled back. He took the kids money and looked up to see Drayeke there. A smirk played across his face. "You here to give up your money too!?" He yelled at her. He threw the boy at the small girl and they both collapsed to the ground.

"Nice try punk! How about you give the money back to them or I'll pry them from your fingers myself!" Drayeke threatened, stepping forward to the guy. "Have it your way. I'll take your pokemon after this as well!" He yelled as he threw his pokeball out and Numel entered the battle.

"Pathetic!" Drayeke told him as she threw out her Wooper.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Dominic looked around and didn't see drey. After all, he came out a minute or so after the scream, so he missed any sign anything was wrong. "Where'd Drey run off to this time?" Combusken and spheal just looked at each other. Combusken shrugged because he hadn't been paying attention, and spheal just rolled there.

Dominic's reaction was interesting.

His face.:

"Great help guys." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

"Numel! Use tackle!" He yelled at his pokemon. Numel did as so, but was countered. "Use Water Gun!" Drayeke yelled, Wooper did as so and as Numel was running towards him he was hit with water. Numel fell to his side, and slowly got up. "Use slam!" Drayeke yelled again. Wooper knocked him to the ground, making the Numel faint.
"Loser!" He yelled as he returned his pokemon and turned around to run. The team magma member ran into the little girl, making her scream. "Don'y you think you can get away that easy!" Drayeke yelled, returning wooper and running after the large man.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Dominic heard the noises of the battle though. "Well that's a hint." He said running toward the noise, Combusken and Spheal in pursuit. He would run into the clearing just as Drey would run after the man. He was a magma grunt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 pm

The grunt would stumble on a branch, giving Dray the edge to tackle him. "Bah! Get off me!" He would yell at her. "Give the kids their money back!" She would yell back, holding on to his arm. Since he was a lot bigger then her, he easily threw her off and onto a tree. She hit her head pretty hard, enough to make her dizzy. When she stood up, everything was spinning. The grunt then began to run off again. "I won't give up." She mumbled as she put her goggles on and began to stumble after him, almost looking drunk.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 pm

"Drey!" Dominic yelled running over to her. He tried to help her keep her balance. In the meantime, the goon was getting an even larger head start.

"Oh no you don't."He said running after him. The grunt began to get a little winded, fortunately for dominic, as he had spent a good deal of energy shaking Drey. Dominic jumped on him, throwing of his balance and knocking him to the ground. He grabbed the money from his hands. This time, the goon was too dizzy to fight back, and lay on the ground exhausted. He walked back over to Drey and the kids.

"Are you alright?" Dominic asked Drey after he had given the kids their money.[/color][/color]

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Drayeke rubbed her head and nodded. "I'm fine.. I'm just.. really.. dizzy." She said, rubbing her head again. It hurt like crazy, she hit that tree hard. "We better keep moving." Drayeke insisted as she put her goggles on her head. She then began to walk away, still walking kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Dominic walked her back to the bench. "Whoa there. Sit down." Dominic said helping her onto the bench. "Guy really did a number on you." He said, starting to worry a little more.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Drayeke pushes his hand away, standing up again. "he didn't do anything to me! It;s just a little bump! I'm fine!" She said with sass. She didn't like to feel little, and right now, he made her feel like a child. "Lets go!" She demanded, stomping away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:12 pm

"Sorry for worrying..." Dominic mumbled schlepping his gear onto his back and following after her. Combusken carried a bag with him, and spheal... well he did his part by once again latching onto dominics leg. So helpful.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Drayeke slowly began to slow down until Dominic was leading. She didn't really know where she was going, so she might as well throw a fit behind him. She started to cool down after an hour or so, but man, she was thirsty. She reached for her water bottle, but it was empty. "Let's take a pit stop at a lake or something, i need to refill my water bottle. Maybe we could also take a swim or something." Drayeke suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 pm

"That sounds fine. There should be a river flowing through the woods. We can take a swim, then walk the river down to the sea. We can go from there to Dewford." He said, walking with her into the woods. After about 10 minutes, the encountered the river a little ways off the path.

"There it is." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Drayeke nodded and after another ten minutes of throwing a fit, she was better. Her head still hurt a lot, and she was a bit dizzy, but taking a swim would be nice. She threw out her three pokeballs and let them enjoy the water. Drayeke then filled up her water bottle, following by going behind a tree to change into her bathing suit.
Drayeke then ran out,put on her goggles,then jumped into the lake, splashing water of wooper. "This feels great!" she shouted over to Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Dominic went over to another tree and changed into his bathing suit. He let out his spheal. Spheal ran into the water, swimming around like the giddy little ball of blubber he was. Combusken sat by the edge of the river just soaking his feet. He seemed to be enjoying this.

Dominic ran over to the water and jumped in, popping up a few feet next to Dray.

"Hey you're right! The water's great!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next