Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 pm

"So! I wasn't paying attention and I wasn't aloud out here much, my parents are very strict!" Drayeke snapped at him as she marched to the direction he pointed. Luckily, he was right, and they didn't have to stop to fight pokemon. The entered the dirt path and Drayeke looked back at Dominic. "I need a pokenav." She mumbled aloud as she crossed her arms. "So, which town are we stopping at first?" Drayeke asked as they walked down the dirt path.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:33 pm

"Petalburg city. They have a gym there, but it's being remodeled." Dominic explained.

"After a stop off there, we can head on to rustboro city. That's where our first gym battle is going to be. We can probably also get you a pokenav there." Dominic said as they began to walk down the path.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 pm

"Sounds fine to me!" Drayeke chimed happily as she looked down the dirt path and realized that they have a while to go. "I guess since we're going to be traveling together we should get to know each other." She offered as she adjusted her goggles. "I'll start, how old are you?" Drayeke asked, swinging her arms back and forth happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:45 pm

"16... but barely." Dominic said. "And you?" He asked. Torchic was strolling along next to dominic, keeping a careful watch on the path.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 pm

"14 and rising!" Drayeke commented with a witty air joke. "Now you ask me something." She told him as she looked over to the near-by bushes, she wouldn't be surprised if a pokemon or trainer came crashing by.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 pm

"I... uh... okay..." Dominic said blushing slightly.

"So... un.. where did you meet the eevee?" He asked. Both him and torchic looked at eevee.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 pm

"Well when I was 11-" Drayeke began but was cut off by two people barging in through the tall grass. The fell on the dirt rode and quickly got up to look Dominic and Drayeke in the eye. They both had lime green hair and matching hoodies.
Spoiler:
They gathered themselves and looked at the travelers in the eye. "I'm Jill!" Jill said while waving, adding a wink towards Dominic. "And I'm Jack! We'd like to challenge you to a pokemon battle!" Jack chimed brightly.
"Nice goggles Playa'!" Drayeke told Jack with a cool hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Dominic blushed brightly when the girl winked at him, but soon regained his (sort of) cool.

"Let's do this. Go torchic." He said as piplup ran into the middle of the path between the two pairs of people.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 pm

"Alright! Go Eevee!" Drayeke shouted as she threw a pokeball and let out her best friend. Eevee chimed her own name then got into a battle stance. Jack stood in front of Drayeke and smirked. "Go Plusle!" Jack shouted as he threw his pokeball, letting out the tiny pink creature. "Go Minun!" Jill shouted as she threw her pokeball in front of Dominic, letting out the small blue creature.

Seeing these new pokemon, the first thing Drayeke did was whip out her pokedex and recorded the two pokemon. "Eevee! Tackle!" Drayeke commanded as her first battle began.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm

"Interesting. Watch out for the team attacks." Dominic warned. He pointed out towards minun. "Torchic, use scratch on that minun." He said. Torchic ran forward. Jill responded. "Minun, use tackle!"

Minun went charging at torchic, only for torchic to jump above minuns head, and scratch it over the head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 pm

As Eevee ran forward towards Plusle got ready. "Plusle! Use Spark!" Jack ordered quickly as Plusle charged Eevee. "Eevee dodge then use Bite!" Drayeke commanded quickly as Eevee dodged and bite the back of Plusle. "Plusle! Now use Quick attack!" Jack shouted eagerly. Plusle did so and hit Eevee over.
"Come on Eevee! You can do it! Get up and use Quick Tack then Tackle!" Drayeke urged as Eevee did so. Plusle was hit by quick attack and tackle, leaving only 13 more hp.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 pm

"Very good torchic! Close range ember!" He yelled. With that, Minun turned around, only to be pelted by searing little bits of ember.

"Come on minun! Pull through! Use tackle!" Jill yelled. Minun took a couple steps forward, before fainting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Drayeke through a fist into the air with a grin. "Finish this Eevee! Use Bite and if she dodges, Quick Attack!" Drayeke commanded as Eevee ran off with a determined face. She bit Plusle and then used Quick Attack, knocking out Plusle. "We did it Eevee!" Drayeke chanted as she got down on her knees and and welcomed Eevee in a hug. " You did great!" Drayeke complimented Eevee while petting her on the head. She then returned her to her pokeball and walked over to Jack. "Thanks for the battle experience, I hope we can keep in touch!" Drayeke chimed as she did a cool hand shake with Jack and smiled. "Sure, and maybe another day we'll be able to battle again, with more pokemon too." Jack explained with a smile.
Drayeke then walked over to Dominic and waved at Jack and Jill as they left. "That was so much fun!" Drayeke told Dominic with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Dominic whooped at the victory. Jill walked over to him.

"Good battle man." She reached into her backpack and pulled out a scrap of paper and scribbled something down before handing it to dominic. It was a bunch of numbers.

"My pokenav number. Call me sometime." She said with another wink. Dominic blushed profusely.

"I-uhm... okay..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:39 pm

"They were cool." Drayeke told Dominic with a grin. "We better get to the next town quick. I want to heal up Eevee, train some more, and catch another pokemon." Drayeke said enthusiastically as they began to walk down the road. She placed her hands behind her head and looked up at Dominic. "So, what do you plan to do? Do you want to be a gym leader, a professor, a master trainer?" Drayeke asked as they got near to the first town/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next