Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Vote_lcapThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Voting_barThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Vote_lcapThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Voting_barThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 am

Ro stumbled, gasping and falling on his knees onto the rockface as he had just successfully sprinted through the ridiculously dark cave between Cerulean City and Lavender. Krabby scuttled alongside his trainer, equally tired and ready for the reason that they decided to start their journey in Lavender: Grandma's cooking.

"That was...rough..." Ro admitted before looking back to his very first pokemon. "How are you doing?" he asked.

Krabby nodded slowly. "Bee..." he admitted softly. With Krabby's abnormally small stature, Ro had learned that it was hard for him to admit that he was truly tired.

"Well, how about we just...rest our eyes for a...minute..."

The two faded into darkness as the world disappeared around them...

(OOC: Wow, they sure could use some outside help...*cough*...*cough*...possibly someone passing by from Laveder...*cough*)

Last edited by Thr33 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 pm

(OOC: And none shall be given!! Jk)

The steep hills leading toward the Rock Tunnel proved to be a challenge as always, but physically training one's body was something which demanded perseverance. Aid grit his teeth as he trekked along the rocky twists and curves of the commonly-used path, looking back to see if his Meowth was also as determined as he was.

"Mrowr~"

Of course, it might also help if there were no random items dropped along the path by Trainers who were reckless. Aid sighed as he slowly walked back to the frolicking Meowth that lay in the grassy patch along the path. He bent down to pick up the little kitty, chastising it as harshly as he could.

"You goober, stop being adorable. We're wasting ti-- Huh?? Oh, what the--!!"

He found himself staring at two bodies sprawled out upon the ground, and the first thought in his mind was the most rational he could muster at the time.

"Pleasedon'tbedead, ohpleasepleaseplease.."

Rushing over to the knocked-out creature who clearly had pushed itself far too hard, Aid then turned to the Krabby next to him. After checking to make sure that both were breathing, he sighed, glancing back at his own Meowth, who poked at the young male's pockets. With a poke in the ribs, the Meowth quickly yelped in surprise, glancing back at its trainer, who issued his instructions.

"W-We gotta get these guys to Nurse Joy! Go run and get her!!"

Unless the trainer were to wake up suddenly, he would be aroused in the safe walls of the Lavender Town center for treating Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Ro jumped up with a gasp in an unfamiliar place. His head spun for a moment until his eyes could bring the room into focus. He looked around for a moment until he noticed the famous insignia of a Pokemon Center when he put two and two together and remembered why they'd be there. "KRABBY!" he exclaimed with intense worry in his voice while running up to the counter where a pink haired nurse stood with her back to him. Ro lunged over the counter and spun her around. "Where's my Krabby!? He's out there alone! He's too small to be alone for long, please you've got to help!!!"

"Oh!" Nurse Joy replied, obviously shocked before sighing and smiling as she realized what he was talking about. "Calm down, now," she began with a small giggle. "Your Krabby is fine, just a bit overtired, but, right as rain now!"

She turned around quickly and ran to the next room for a moment before returning with Krabby in her arms! "Bee!" Krabby exclaimed happily as he clicked his claws together.

"Ah, Krabby! That was pretty intense back there! I'm sorry I didn't watch out for you better..." he hung his head as he apologized to his partner.

"Be-bee! Kra Beee!!!" the little mollusk responded happily, forgiving him and seemingly trying to explain what happened.

"You'll have to thank that boy over there. He and his Meowth really had your back out there!" she explained, pointing over to a boy near the entrance of the center.

Ro turned around and made his way to the boy with Krabby a step behind. "Thank you so much for helping us out back there. Things got pretty rough pretty quick...usually I'm more careful than that, err...hopefully I'll be more careful than that in the future." he explained, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "You see, Krabby and I are new to the training biz, but we'll get better and someday I'll be the greatest water pokemon trainer in all of Kanto!"

"Bee!" Krabby interjected.

"With Krabby at my side, of course!" he knelt down and laughed as he patted the red pokemon on the shell, right above the crack. He turned back to the boy. "Anyway, thank you so much for helping me out back there! My name's Ro, err I mean Roland. Roland Westerkamp, but most people just call me Ro. A lot easier y'know."

"Beeee!!!"

"And this is my partner Krabby! The best partner a guy could ask for!" he laughed, kneeling down by Krabby's side. "Anyway thanks again for everything, I've got to repay you somehow! Please, just, tell me what I could do."
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 pm

"Meowth, get down from there.."

The small cat Pokemon leapt happily along the back of the sofa in the lounge of the Pokemon Center. As it pranced about, its expression quickly turned from one of joy to confusion as it was promptly lifted off of the leather cushions. Aidan sighed as he stroked the small kitten's soft fur, relaxing it once more in his arms as a voice addressed him from behind. Turning around, he saw that it was the boy he had helped out earlier. Now that the young man was standing, Aidan could see that he was much taller than himself. As Roland (and Krabby) were introduced, Aiden nodded, smiling in reply.

"It's great to meet you, though it's unfortunate that it couldn't have been on better terms. I'm Aidan, though everyone calls me "Aid." (I feel ya' in the nicknames department!) This is my Meowth. I'm glad we caught you two before something bad happened. Most outsiders don't recognize how dangerous Rock Tunnel is.. until it's too late, hah."

Aid had been considering passing through there earlier that morning; now, he wasn't feeling too hot about that concept. If this boy, a Water Pokemon trainer, couldn't make it through where most Rock- and Ground-type Pokemon resided, his Meowth wouldn't probably do much better. Begrudgingly, he had to think of another way for him to begin his journey.

"A Water Pokemon trainer.. Hm? That's interesting. So, what brings you to Lavender Town? Is it because of the Silent Bridge to the south? I don't know too many other places to find Water Pokemon other than there.."

Raising an eyebrow and cracking a smile, he recalled a tidbit of info he felt may come in handy later.

"Also, I may have to cash in on that repayment later, but you're a free man for now."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 pm

"Right on." Ro said as Aid introduced himself. "Yeah, the tunnel always used to seem no big deal when I'd head this way with my family but...the wild Pokemon would pile up as you'd go along. It's longer alone than it seems..." he admitted.

He didn't want Aid to think he was weak or anything...even though he probably was...still, he'd rather fool him into thinking he's awesome...which wasn't working out too well so far. Krabby looked up to Ro uncomfortably, scuttling back and forth. Ro expanded Krabby's Pokeball and returned it into its home where it seemed more comfortable.

"Sorry about that, sometimes Krabby can get a little antsy..." he explained quickly. "Anyway, I came into town to visit my grandma and let her in on the news that I'm going on the Pokemon league challenge in person. You know, kind of a surprise...also she makes the best dish of spaghetti in Kanto! But...the Silent Bridge certainly sounds like something I'd check out. I just love water Pokemon." he thought for minute. 

"I guess part of it is just because I don't really like any other types." he admitted. "Bug pokemon are gross, rock types are too rough, grass types are too girly and fire and thunder types seem too violent. With water you've got the perfect balance of beauty and power."

He nodded and smiled as Aid said that he'll cash in the repayment later. Hopefully he wouldn't hold it over his head for the extent of their relationship. "Well, at least let me invite you to my grandma's for spaghetti and soda. She's just in town."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 pm

"What are you talking about?" A boy sitting down reading a pokemon magazine would say peering up at the two with his pokemon league cap just barely shielding his left blue eye from view. "Grass type pokemon are great! In fact, all pokemon are special in their own way." JaK said closing the book and then peering upon the two with a bright smile before rising up to shake their hands. "Hi, sorry but I overheard your conversation and I just couldn't let you leave without at least giving you a different perspective." After shaking hands, JaK placed both into his pockets and began to speak brazenly about each type. "Rock types are sturdy and dependable, they wont fold on you. Flying types are free and brazen to go where you cant, and can even take you with them. Electric pack power and can revive a trainer when they're gassed out. Then there's grass...Trust me, they'll grow on you and have the potential to keep growing with you forever. Then fire, they bring out the burning passion in us all." JaK spoke poetically and informatively, as if he were a scholar and in fact he had been just days earlier before his graduation. "Anyway, I'm sure if you spent more time around different varieties of pokemon. You would come to love them all...Maybe not as much as water, but still, appreciate their individual gifts all the same."
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Before Aid responded, another young boy came into the conversation. Hearing him out, Aid smirked as the (also taller) new guy defended the Pokemon which Roland admitted to taking no interest in. His manner of speaking was, to Aidan, a bit excessively poetic and reminded him of the professors he had seen on television every now and then, like Oak. Regardless, Aid felt it necessary to add his two cents.

"Each Pokemon type definitely has its strengths.. But they also have their weaknesses. Every type isn't necessarily for everybody. In fact, sometimes Pokemon aren't best for everyone, either.."

His mind wandered a bit at what he might have meant by his last comment. It sort of slipped out, but he disregarded it and quickly went to welcoming the new conversation member.

"Anyway, I'm Aidan, in case you hadn't heard the earlier part of our conversation."

His commentary was teasing, but he had a hearty smile paired with it. His intentions weren't malicious--snarky behavior was just part of the package. He'd have outstretched his hand as well, had his Meowth not been clutching it and nibbling at his sleeve. He made a bit of an effort to release his hand from the prison of his Pokemon's attention, but to no avail, so nodded instead, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Ro frowned as the two got sidetracked from him inviting Aidan to dinner by another bystander that had been sitting near them in the center. His frown faded as the boy went on to relay his obviously impressive Pokemon knowledge, naming off the positives of all of Ro's unfavored types. "I don't know about all that, but you sure seem to know your stuff. What's your name?"  he inquired.

As Aidan introduced himself, he added in, "and I'm Roland or Ro, if you like," he smiled and held out his hand to offer a handshake.

"What's a guy that knows so much about Pokemon doing in a Pokemon Center anyway?" he wondered aloud. Someone that seems to have come across so many different types of Pokemon to understand them to that detail would probably be a really strong trainer and Ro seemed to have a hard time believing that he just got taken out in the wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

"Well you've got a point there Aidan. Not everyone can handle or really get along with a pokemon. It's a skill or I guess special bond you're born with. My name's JaK. I'm just taking a quick rest stop here. Fresh out of the Academy of Saffron City in case you couldn't tell." JaK says sarcastically tipping his hat in introduction. It was obvious he was well educated, by how he spoke and that he was old, which means he had spent extra time in the academy studying (college level) but he liked that these trainers had their own point of view as well. "Yup, I'm a big city boy. It's my first time out and I only have one pokemon, so I decided to take a pit stop here before I get serious." JaK says stretching while keeping eye contact. "So Ro are you a native here then by birth? If so, what an you tell me about that ghost tower this town is famous for?" JaK said with a glint in his eye. He seemed like the type to go for it and his intentions were clearly written upon his face; he intended to catch a ghost pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 am

Aiden, now having made a couple more friends today than he had before, felt a bit more at-ease in conversation. As backgrounds were established, he found himself speaking without guard, though he wasn't the one being addressed.

"Though I can't speak for Roland, I grew up here in Lavender Town. The 'ghost tower' you're talking about--Pokemon Tower--was replaced a couple years ago by a radio tower. They say if you walk around the tower with a radio at night, you can find a strange channel that doesn't play during the day.

"If that isn't worse enough, the graves were moved to the House of Memories, which is overseen by a man named Mr. Fuji. He seems like a nice enough guy, but there's a strange presence in there--Meowth always acts up whenever we go nearby. I heard that there are tunnels and caverns hidden away beneath the building, too, but.."

The mere talk of the House of Memories sent a shiver down Aid's spine, causing his Meowth to look at him oddly. He smiled once again, shaking it off.

"Anyway, those are all just rumors.."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm

"Krabby and I are from out of town, just visiting family...I don't know anything about that, really..." Ro answered quickly, before Aidan could go on about the creepy areas of the town. He'd actually kept out of those areas when he used to visit because his family didn't want to freak him out and make him scared of visiting his grandma. He turned to listen to Aid as he told about Mr. Fuji's House of Memories, folding his arms to attempt to hide the shivers down his spine and compose himself. Why would anyone EVER want to live in a place like that!?

"Right...of course, we all no that there's no such things as g-gho...well...you know..." he stammered, trying to keep his cool. Of course he knew that there were such thing as ghost type pokemon...but they weren't really ghosts. They just resembled what people imagined ghosts were like.

"W-why?" he coughed uncomfortably. "Why would you want to know about that kind of stuff anyway, JaK? It just uh...doesn't sound that interesting..." he lied.

"Please don't tell me you wanted to go there...do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 pm

"Oh?" JaK said with a little bit of a shocked expression. "Then where are you from?" That's when Aiden chimed in and explained everything to JaK, which only made him smirk before snapping his fingers and placing his hands on his hips. "Then that settles it, I'll start my search there." Ro then questioned JaK on his motives for even inquiring about the subject, which JaK could only reply with a determined stare into what seemed like a vivid future and clear tone of voice. "Not only am I going to go there, I'm going to catch a ghost pokemon and train against them. I also want to uncover the real mysteries of that tower. You say it's really haunted and there's an eerie radio station that plays at night, huh? Ok, nothing to it. I'll get more clues from this Mr. Fuji. Thank you guys, you'be been a real big help." JaK says with a smirk and quick wave as he goes to grab his valuables.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:38 am

Kyte walked through the streets of Lavender Town, Luke walking beside and slightly in front of him, as he looked around. Lavender Town was the closest town to his house, so, naturally, he started here.

Creepy place, huh, Luke?

Char!

Kyte smiled at how cheerful Luke could be, even in a town like this. Lavender Town had no gym leader, and therefore no badge to claim, but Kyte thought it would be simply inappropriate to confront Crisis if he had skipped Pokémon Tower. That was when he walked past a group of people mentioning the Tower.

He turned around, walking back to them quickly, Luke being a bit slow on the uptake. When he realized Kyte was no longer behind him, he ran back to him and tackled his leg, clinging on with a cheerful cry.

Kyte chuckled a bit at Luke's antics, turning to face the small group again.

Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but did one of you say you were heading into the Tower?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am

OOC: PS3 double post...sorry...

BIC: I was thinking of heading there myself, so if Luke and I could join you, that would be great.

Kyte offered a friendly smile, hoping they paid more attention to him than his shiny Charmander, and that they wouldn't be too keen on discovering his name. You see, Luke was fine, but he was also rare. This not only attracted unwanted attention, but also made people want to learn his family name as well. This, in turn, made people look at him as Crisis Sinaura's little brother, instead of Kyte Sinaura.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Aidan smirked at the attempt Roland made to hide his disinterest in ghost hunting. Before he could comment on it, however, JaK was already on the move. Turning to him, letting his Meowth leap to the floor, Aid raised an eyebrow.

"W-Wait, I should probably explain--"

Again, he was cut short by the introduction of another interested trainer. Unlike the others, this one appeared much more grim and serious, as well as a bit older, maybe around the age Roland appeared o be. Aidan was surprised at the number of outsiders who had heard of the history behind Lavender Town's cemeteries, but it appeared that certain things needed clearing up.

"Hey, hold on guys. I hope you're talking about the Kanto Radio Tower and not the House of Memories.. The latter is a very sacred spot in Lavender Town, and I doubt that Mr. Fuji would condone trainers running about in there.."

Folding his arms as his Meowth went to stare at the fire of the Charmander, wondering to itself if it should try to touch it or not, Aidan blew up his cheeks before talking.

"..But if you want to get permission, talk to him. Mr. Fuji actually lives just next door to the House of Memories. He's very close to abandoned Pokemon around here, too, so if anyone knows where your Ghost Pokemon are, it would be him.."

Aiden turned to Roland, wondering if he would actually partake in the suggested activities..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next