Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Vote_lcapJourney Back (Mama E and Bow) Voting_barJourney Back (Mama E and Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Vote_lcapJourney Back (Mama E and Bow) Voting_barJourney Back (Mama E and Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Toji glanced at Meta as the older boy pleaded for him to come along, eyes widening and the electricity dying down."W-wha? No, I gotta stop them,right here, and prevent them from hurting you, or the rest of my family!! I'm the only one who can do it!! They deserve it...Brother,please, just...Just go! I'll be along in a bit,o-ok?"

He hears the sound of a robot charging up,and cursed, charging over to Meta and throwing him into the alley and into safety, taking a huge beam in his torso. Blue liquid splattered out, and he lets out a choked scream, staggering back and glancing down at the huge hole in his gut.

The boy weaved in place, glancing into the alley."Bro...th..." Toji drops forward, everything going dark....And then he finds himself waking up,facedown, on a grassy hill."*Yawn*..What? Where..am I?....The shot!!"

The boy jerked upright, feeling his gut, and blinked. Nothing...was there...What the heck...How was that possible...Don't...don't tell him he...died? Toji's face wrinkles up, and he draws his knees up,hugging his legs close, and buried his face into them as the boy wept.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:49 pm

A pink haired angel was looking down over Earth as the fighting took place. She had been witness to everything that was going on in the weeks that she had passed. Every single day she pleaded with god to let her go back. He had already named her the Virtue Kindness, but he wanted to keep her safe up here with him. He did not trust her to stay away from Wrath and Gluttony and he refused to have her corrupted by their nature any longer.

When she saw what happened near an alley to her blue haired friend, she went wide eyed, gasping in both horror and a slight hint of delight. She immediately turned in a circle to find the flash, signaling the arrival of a new soul. She flew at top speeds to his area and saw the beautiful grassy hill that he had conjured up for himself.

The woman walked up slowly behind him before getting on her knees and draping her arms around his shoulders, speaking to him peacefully. "All is not lost yet, brother. Do not give up hope. I'm going to get you back down there... I promise."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Jenny looked down at the alley way as she saw Toji take the blow and sighed. She looked just about the way she normally did other than her scars being gone and her hair being black. A lavender haired girl hugged her from behind and looked down at what she was as jenny gently held the hands that she was being held with. "That one of the friends you told me about?" The girl asked as Jenny sighed and nodded as they watched his soul arrive.

"You're gonna try and get someone to send him back down aren't you...?" Jenny nodded then "When you came back it took a lot out of you... you sure he can take it?" "Of course he can, hes toji the most chipper beaver to ever chip wood." A girl that looked just like jenny but had much longer hair said with a soft smile and a joking tone. Jenny then turned to the worried lavender haired girl and smiled softly. "He can handle it... he's my little brother after all."

She gave her a light kiss before starting to run off towards him a the girl that looked like her smiled brightly and waved to her. "Go kick his butt back to earth!" Jenny ran over and skid down on of the hills on her heels before slowing to a stop and smiling to Toji and looked at bow. "You here to get him back down too I take it?"

She said as she walked up to toji and reached over to gently wipe his tears away. "Sorry you got hit in the gut.... not sure why the bad guys like that place so much." she said with a soft chuckle she having gotten hit there all the time. "Oh and nice moves back there, they were pretty cool." she said with a sft chuckle and ruffled his hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 pm

He failed...He failed he failed hefailedhefailedhefailed...The boy's hands grip tight, grinding against his kneecaps. How could he have been so stupid...He should have...been able to dodge it, or something...Toji felt he still had to get the murderers and hurters of all those he cared about back,and having died before he could do it hurt him.

Then he feels arms drape around him, and tenses up, looking up in shock at the familiar face and voice. "S-s-sister Bow?I...I..." The boy heard someone else approaching, and his eyes widen again at a familiar face."S-s-sister Jenny?" He sniffs as she wipes away his tears,looking up at them both and trying to give out one of his old grins at the compliment."Th-thanks...you...you shoulda seen the look on their..."

But Toji couldn't do it. His grin faded,and his face crumpled, as his gaze falls downward again,shoulders shuddering."I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I c-c-couldn't save e-e-either of you.I'm sorry I screwed up so much,so often, so badly. If I was quicker, if I was stronger, or harder, you two  and all the others m-might still be...I'm s-s-sorry, Big sisters..."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Bow looked up to Jenny and blushed lightly, nodding with an almost nervous facial expression. "Yes. I am." She would have spoken to her more, but Toji needed their full attention right now. As he cried, she rubbed his back gently, waiting until he was finished with his thought before speaking afterwards. "You have done your very best Toji. Both of us know that beyond a shadow of a doubt. And you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have saved countless lives and you will continue to do so. Jenny has already made it back once. I have been working on a few different ideas on how to get back myself. I believe the best way for us to achieve our goals though is if we all work together." She looked up at Jenny. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Jenny noticed the look on bows face when she spoke to her and gave her a look that said to focus on Toji for now not on their past together. "Good maybe we'll get somewhere with this then." She then nodded when he first spoke to her and chuckled. "In the non existent flesh." She smiled but it looked a bit sad like she knew that it wasn't a true grin. She gently held his should to give him some moral support as she shook her head. "Toji... I died from energy over load.... no matter how strong anyone was no one could have stopped me from dying like that... so please don't blame yourself...."

"Besides... I'm actually happier up here... Addison laney and I are being a weird and wonky family but a family none the less and none of us have to run away from anything anymore... That and... everyone that was taken from me in my life.... they're all here....." she smiled softly as f this was a miracle to her. "Everyone.... And I do miss all of you down there but... I'm happier up here.... I had my chance o live again after the first time i died an i threw it away by wasting so much time sulking... and that's on no one but me. So please... Don't blame yourself."

She squeezed his shoulder a bit more. "And as for the others... thats not on you either... no one should ever put that much blame on you when no one alone could have stopped that from happening... You did your best... and due to that you can now say that you still have friends ho are still alive and walking around.... Think of all of those you saved... not those who you lost..." She looked at him sadly then.

"Trust me... if you think of only of those you lost... you'll lose everyone else and even yourself in the process...." She then gently kissed his forehead and gave him a hug. "You're a good kid... dont let the pain take that from you... if you do... you'll never get that back... We're going to get you down there again.. and bow i going to be there with you so you won't be alone..." She slowly looked down as she gently held his hands then.

"I won't be going down with you... but there seems to be another me down there... he seems to be just like me but... how i was when i was younger... before i let the pain turn me into the mess i was in before.... so if you end up running into her you'll have her to... but either way we will get you down there." She then looked to bow. "I think its time to share battle plans now..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Toji relaxed slightly at the reassuring gestures from his sisters, listening to them refute his doubts and pains,his brows furrowed. "T-...thank you for..forgiving me, sisters, thank you. I've...I've really missed both of you." The boy reached up,hugging them,letting the pain drain away back to where it came from for now,though a nice sized chunk of it had been took away upon knowing his sisters didn't blame him."*Sniff*..I'm...I'm glad you found happiness, Jenny,I am. And...get back? We can go back?"

Toji perked up slightly upon that realization, only to furrow his brows as he hears Jenny say she isn't going back, slumping slightly,but nodding in acknowledgement. His big sister did say she was happier up here"I'm gonna miss you when we go, big sister..." At the part where Jenny says they should share battle plans, the boy let them share theirs and then offers up a suggestion of his own, if said suggestion didn't already intersect with theirs'."Maybe we can somehow find the Forger and get him to help us."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Bow was thinking about her ideas while Jenny was talking so that she was ready for the strategy talk when it came up. She nodded and looked up at Jenny, fiery red determination shining in her eyes as she spoke. "My thoughts revolved around either finding a back door out of heaven, or talking to god himself and telling him again how beneficial it would be to let me go back down to Earth... but he keeps telling me that I'll be corrupted... So... yeah... What are your thoughts Jenny?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Jeny nodded and smiled softly to him. "Of course Toji. And I missed you too." She hugged him back gently ad smiled softly and nodded letting him go gently. "Same here, after going on 19 years I'm ready for some relaxing no strings attached happiness." She then shrugged. "Yeah I think so, I mean i did before right?" She looked around a bit though "though thinking back i didn't see this before, it more like just nothing but darkness and a freezing cold feeling all the time with constant pain in my stomach for a long time before I came back....."

She then looked back to them. "Oh right you two may need pointers on how to dig out of your graves wont you? Well let me tell you, it is a real pain on the arms knuckles and fingers. And also you eyes if you get the dirt that comes down on you in them." She said casually before smiling softly to Toji. "I'm gonna miss you too... sorry I wot be going down with you two but my time has far passed...."

Bow then shared her idea and asked Jenny on her thoughts and Jenny offered an awkward smile. "We try really really hard...?" She sighed looking down. "To be honest I'm not sure how i came back before..." She then head Toji and nodded

"Right to be honest if you have a different god than bow its possible you may have to talk to him instead while she talks to hers. then alls fails if they say no you could pull the 'parents' against each other and ask the other parent. I mean it works for kids with divorced parents all the time right? Though... worse case that could just get the gods angry at us." She said with an awkward smiled and rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Toji, much calmer now, hummed happily at the hug, leaning into it. He didn't think he'd ever be rid of that habit.looking up at her, the boy sighed, nodding in acceptance. At least he knew...It wouldn't exactly be forever, and that she was still around,somewhere...

His brows furrowed at the description of how her previous deaths were different...But then she begins offering advice. Setting back and crossing his legs, the boy listens attentively, sparks crackling here and there through his mane,nodding. As she apoligizes and explains that her time had come, the boy frowns,but nods."I....I won't push you on it, big sister. You deserve to be able to rest and find happiness, after all of what happened to you.M-maybe one day...after I become Cheiftain or something...I can figure out a way to visit you. Okamians journeyed between Earth and various Hells to track down particulary bad demons way back when, so there's gotta be a way to turn that method the otherway!"

His eyes glinted in that old determination, before the determination was replaced with something else, a sort of sad gratitude."And...I never got to thank you...for taking care of me, and not just when I was turned into a little kid...Thank you for listening to me when I had to much pain to smile, thank you for playing with me and being so patient when I felt like pranking you, thank you for being my big sister..." He wiped at his eyes,giving her a shaky grin. "Sorry...I..had to get that out.Speaking of tiny me, I kept that wolf toy you got me, though...I'm not sure if it's still existing...It was in my room, when the tower...went down...I'm sorry..." He shakes his head. Right...gotta refocus now...

After they all share their ideas, the boy nods."Right....That sounds like a plan...And maybe they won't be too angry at us if we have to pull that...I think Forger might be willing to help us though, so there's that...I'm not sure if there's much he can do, but it might work."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Bow listened to their heart warming hellos and farewells all rolled up into one beautiful exchange of emotions. However, she had spent too much time up here and knew that she would be with Toji for a very long time. And, she would say goodbye to Jenny later. There were still so many things tucked away in her heart from their last encounter that she couldn't say anything yet. She didn't know if Jenny would even hear her.

While they were talking, part of Bow's mind was thinking about their plan. She had already talked to her god multiple times. This wasn't her first time trying to get back down to her loved ones and, what she considered to be, very important unfinished business. It had been way too long. So much had happened since the time that she had died and things were only going to keep getting worse, or so she thought at least.

Once they were finished, she had decided on what she wanted to do. The pink haired girl stood up straight and looked at Toji square in the eyes. "Take us to Forger and let's find out what he can do for us. I've already talked to my god on several occasions and he doesn't want to listen to me, so fine. If he gets angry at me and tells me I'm never allowed back in his realm, I'll be that much happier. That means I'll be a fallen angel. And I'll get to be with the ones I love forever, no matter the circumstances. So, let's get back to the ones we still need to protect, shall we?" She gave him that smile that all knew so well. Determination and sweetness all in one. The girl extended her hand to him and, if she took it, to Jenny as well.

"Lead the way, Toji. I believe in us."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 4:03 am

She smiled softly as toji said that maybe one day he could try and find a way to talk with her again and nodded. "I'd very much like that." She smiled to him warmly as he started to thank her. "You welcome and... its what friends do... I will admit though... when you were a kid i really liked taking care of you.... I.... I was pregnant once... with a baby boy.... I... i lost the child from getting impaled... so to be honest.... i liked being able to take care of a little boy since it was like me raising the child i will never see grow up...."

She smiled slightly as a tear rolled down her cheek but she wiped it away. "I hope that doesn't sound too creepy... or the fact that if he did survive that i wish he would have been like you... happy, determined, caring and silly." She shook her head but smiled. "But enough about that, let's focus on getting you two back now. Oh and don't worry about him... There's a girl who found it and is actually looking for its owner still, hes safe and sound."

"Also.... Miley isn't up here, which means shes down there some where, she isn't dead... I don't know where she is now... but i know that.. she just has to be alive, and since Zack isnt killing everyone in jump looking for her he must be with her which means shes safe." Jenny nodded to his statement and bows words as they spoke of the plan."

When bow held out her hand to her she gave her an almost sad look as she simply said. "I lost the right to hold your hand a long time ago.... it might not seem like much but... to me holding your hand means more than what it would to most...." she then got up on her own and looked off as she would follow toji then.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:57 am

Toji smiled happily as she said she'd like that, listening to her response. Giving her a quick hug as she said she'd lost a child,the boy shakes his head."Nah...not at all, sis..I'm glad you two took care of me...It was...a pretty happy time,despite my embarrassment on turning back." His face reddened slightly upon remembering that particular part, but brows furrowed at the wish that her kid would have been like him.

He...wasn't sure he'd be able to be that again, not with all that happened.All that pain,all that suffering,and not just his own...He wouldn't be happy till they were destr- Eyes darkened and a form flickered over his own for a split second,before Jenny distracted him with the good news that his wolf,and more importantly, his freind Miley was safe,and he relaxed,smiling in relief.

Looking up as Bow offers her hand,the boy hops back up,taking it. "Right!! Uhm..." He glanced around, not quite sure which direction to go,and cleared his throat."Hmm..maybe..." The boy begins slowly walking, chanting Okamian under his breath. It was basically 'I want to go to Forger's place' repeated again and again. It oughta work,right?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Bow blinked when Jenny didn't take her hand and she bit her lip, tearing up as she retracted her offer. "I... I know things didn't end well for us down there, but... I don't want that to be the case for all of eternity. I love you, Jenny. I should have... I should have made a lot of different choices. But I can't change the past. Please... Please don't hate me for the rest of forever..." She knew she probably just messed up again. Why couldn't she ever find the right words when talking with her best friend? Her almost lover. The pink haired girl clenched her fist and started to walk, trying to hold back tears. No matter what she said, it was wrong. They would truly never be friends again. The pain she felt echoed through her entire body, but she had to stay strong. She needed to get back to the world of the living.

As she heard Toji speaking, she listened very carefully and started to speak with him, hoping that two voices. Two hearts, were better than one.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:40 am

Jenny hugged Toji back upon being hugged and smiled softly. "Well I'm glad that the time that we spent together ended with happiness.... there are many times that interactions with me seem to just sadden others." She smiled seeing him perk up at the news of miley. "If you see her again... make sure shes safe and that you break the news that i'm gone to her gently... own of the many things e had in common was that besides her boyfriend our only friends we really got to be around anymore was you and each other..."

She got up then as toji did ready to go She paused hearing bow speak and looked down a bit. "It won't be like this forever i hope but.... you cant just expect for me to be on better terms with you immediately right after i saw you again for the first time in going on what feels like a year now.... I doubt that you love me though like i loved you.... if you did you wouldn't have rejected me to stay with a man who beat you ad tried to destroy who you were o better suit him."

She said almost angerly like she was more upset with how she was treated than being rejected. "But hey... you clearly found the right man after that since you married him so soon after when you must have met him since you asked me to come months after that last time when i saw you.... I thought at the time when i saw you that it as a possible second chance... and my heart shattered when i learned i lost all possible chance...." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"But hey... everyone who i love like i loved you either dies, or leaves me because i apparently wasn't good enough for them... I'd say if you would have been with me you would have ended up dead and i would have ended up having to burry you with every other person i ever cared for in life but..." She glanced at bow and toji before looking back forward and spoke quietly.

"Clearly just knowing me is enough to get you killed.... So i guess by that terminology... its good that im not coming back.... too many people die when im alive... just as the 100s of lives of people who i watched die or were forced to kill..." She said rather darkly and held her right arm with her left before pushing back her emotions and tears before walking onward then. "Lets just get going.... The world may be better without me... but i know for the fact it still needs you two..." She really wished the afterlife had cigarettes right about now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)   Journey Back (Mama E and Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey Back (Mama E and Bow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next