Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Drayeke put some more water on her head bump. She wasn't dizzy anymore! Drayeke swam away from Dominic and lied on her back , floating. "I feel like we should find a bigger group." Drayeke began, closing her eyes. "Not that I don't like you! You're great! I'd just like some new faces, ya know?" She thought, dipping back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 pm

"Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we'll meet someone on Dewford." Dominic said swimming on his back as well. "We can't spend too much time here if we want to make it to dewford before nightfall." he said. Spheal then proceeded to jump onto dominics face, causing him to flail wildly in the water.

"Gaaaahhhhhh! GET HIM OFF."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Drayeke swam over to him and slowly pulled spheal off his face. "Ridiculous." She murmured, petting spheal and tossing him in the water by the shore. Drayeke laughed and they walked over to the shore. She put on her clothes again, returned her pokemon, and filled up her water bottle once more. "Let's roll!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Dominic trudged over to shore, returned spheal to his ball, and began drying off. He put on his shirt and pants, then turned to Dray. "Alright, we walk that way, and we should reach the shore within 20 minutes." Dominic said pointing up the river.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Drayeke smiled and quickly got next to Dominic. "Sorry for throwing a fit earlier. And thanks for getting me up, I just don't like to feel... small." She explained dryly. "If I ever throw a fit, just slap some sense into me!" She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Dominic hoped she wasn't being literal there. Combusken ran up beside him and followed him and Dray down the river. It was a fairly monotonous walk, though after ten minutes, the river began getting wider, until it all opened out into the sea.

"Here we are. Now to set up the raft."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Drayeke nodded and helped in anyway possible. Honestly, the only thing she was good at was battling and training pokemon. She'd be lost without Dominic.
The sun began to get dimmer, showing that the day was definitely passing. They were going to have to camp soon, and set up a fire before the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 pm

By the time dominic had set up the raft, it was noon. He shoved off from the shore and turned on the motor, heading due south. "We're making good time. Assuming we don't hit anything, we'll land a little before nightfall." He said.

However, they hit a patch of rough currents, which slowed them a little. By the time they reached the beach on dewford island, the sun was almost down.

"Can you set up the tent? Combusken, help me get some wood for a fire. We don't have much time before dark." He said stepping from the raft with some gear and letting combusken out of his pokeball. He loved combusken, but his sharp feet might have poked a hole in the raft, and then they'd be in real trouble.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Drayeke nodded and ran up the beach to find a nice spot for the tent. It wasn't too close to the water, but it wasn't far away, it was perfect. Drayeke put the tent up as quickly as possible,making sure everything was in check. She cleared out some sand to put the fire wood and used surrounding rocks to out line the pit. "I'm too good at this!" Drayeke said with a grin. She then set up the sleeping bags and waited for Dominic's return.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Dominic and combusken walked back to the beach and put the sticks in a neat pile just as the sun went beneath the horizon.

"Now! Combusken! Use ember!"

There were small sparks of flame and then light as the area about 10 feet around them became washed with the orange red glow of the campfire.

"Perfect." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Drayeke sat down by the fire and pulled her knees to her chest. Thinking about all the adventure made her somewhat homesick, but she wouldn't show any fear to Dominic. She took a stick and poked the fire. "What time is it now?" Dray asked in a barley audible voice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:09 pm

"Let's see." he said pulling out his pokenav. A holographic map came up with a clock at the bottom. "About 8:30" He said before putting it away. He then looked up and over at Dray. He would never admit it, but she looked really cute in the light of the fire. He blushed a little, though the red of the fire would sort of wash it out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Drayeke nodded, for only being 8;30 she was getting really tired. She pulled out two packs of trail mix and threw one at Dominic. "Don't eat it all tonight. That's your breakfast for tomorrow. I wasted all our food on breakfast this morning!" Drayeke admitted, rubbing the back of her head with an awkward grin. She probably should have thought ahead, but she wanted to do something special for her friend. "Eerr, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:30 pm

"It's alright." he said pulling a couple energy bars from his bag and putting them with the trail mix. Dominic stretched out and yawned. "I'm going to hit the hay." He said walking to the tent, pulling out his sleeping bag and laying down for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Drayeke would sit by the fire for a few more hours, thinking about everything. She was excited, nervous, daring, ready for her new life to begin. She just needed to shake off the home sickness and get ready for tomorrow. Dray then got up and walked over to the tent, getting in her sleeping bag and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next