Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 4 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 4 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump City Down Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 am

"No, not really, I mean a name is only what you make of it. If you make yours feared and infamous, then you have made a bad name for yourself, if your known for being just and righteous then you made a good name for yourself. So, it doesn't really matter if you do or don't have a name as much as you have something you stand for. I mean after all, there are millions of people in the world that no one knows their name, and yet they are the ones that on a daily basis make a difference in how the world runs. So name or no name, you still matter. You're still important." Nathaniel found that he had just indulged again, he didn't normally make long winded super heroic speeches about morality and righteousness and what not, I mean he was a thief for crying out. But then again, it was what he honest to God down to the very fiber of his being believed. That and that he would taste this girl's lips when he got the chance but that was for another place, another time.

She probably would think he was a complete romanticist with that statement, so he would at least try and recover some of his composure after all, he was a hardened criminal, he wasn't supposed to think things like that. "Or so I've been told and read in fortune cookies." Copy Cat said attempting to cover, he just had a feeling it was probably too late already but, heck gotta at least try and restore some manliness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Mg smiled brightly at him. "I think I'll have to read more of those fortune cookies. I've been missing out a little too much." She already knew he had a heart from the incident with the little girl before and now he's proving that he could really cheer someone up. "Thanks for the advice. Would you like to call me by a certain name?" She asked him curious of what he would say. To get things moving, she walks over to the door and waits for him. "Out of everything you went through with me tonight, what name would you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:07 am

"Truthfully, your name is not mine to give you. It's something that you make for yourself and so you should be the one to choose it. But if I had to be the one to decide, I would have to say..." Copy Cat thought for a moment, he wanted to choose something that would not only be a powerful name, but also would express the unique and beautiful nature of the girl. It would be a hard mix, but he had surpassed laser grids, and hacked computers before, this should be easy.

" Alicia de Nicollette, aka Effigy." As Copy Cat spoke the words he couldn't help but smile, the french accent that accompanied the pronounciation of the name flowed like soft silky cream over his tongue. It almost tickled his senses as he spoke the words, but then again, french always had that affect on him. The name felt right, he just hoped she liked it, even though he did think she should choose her own name, he just hoped she liked what he came up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm

"But I wouldn't know what to name myself, after all, for all my life I've been called either Mastergirl, or Mg." After that, she becomes silent so he can think. She didn't want to disturb him in that process. She waits by the door for him, putting her arms behind her back as she waited. After he said a name, she tried it out on her tongue. "Effigy." She put her hand on her chin in a thinking way and thought about the name. "I like it, but I'm not sure I want it. Would you like to think of some others as we walk down the street?" She asked not wanting to be in the diner anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 pm

"Sure," Copy Cat said as he walked out of the diner, holding the door open for Master Girl. "So, where to from here?" Copy Cat wondered as they crossed the street. He couldn't but wonder why the girl was interested in a name that he would give her, if people were calling her Master Girl and she liked the name, then why not keep what she had already? It was a curious question really, one that brought forth a multitude of possibilities all of which echoed inside Copy Cat's head as he tried to figure out which was the more likely scenario. There were quite a few that ended up with either her stradling over him, or the other way around; he couldn't help but blush slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Mg went out the door as he held it open for her. "O I don't know, maybe go along in a circle here, or going on a roof. Your choice." Mg didn't care where they went at this point as long as she could be walking for a little bit. She read his mind, not being able to help it, as they crossed the street. She couldn't help but smile as all the possibilities went through his mind. "Imagine me going to a club and saying my name was Mastergirl. How do you think people would react to that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:15 am

"Huh, I don't know, you tell me." Copy Cat had to admit that even though he was used to doing things and going places most people couldn't wrap their mind around, he had no idea really of what this girl's life was like before he came into it. And he had only been an aspect of it for about the last two hours or so. Not really a long enough time to truly get to know some one, or know their life's story for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 am

Mg had to think a moment. She had many ideas for a name for herself but never knew what to name herself. "Thanks for the try." She said. "But I seriously have no idea what to name myself. I have so many ideas but I just can't decide. This is one of those things where I wish I knew who my parents were, and if they are alive now." She sighed. "Nothing I can do about that sadly." Her thoughts went back to those emails she'd been getting. She wanted to see her parents so badly. It was killing her inside that she had no way of knowing who they are or were. She hoped she could find them before anything horrible happened to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 am

"Well, I promise you this, if you ever come across any information about them or if I ever hear anything, I will always be more than willing to help in any way I can." Copy Cat meant it as he converted over to the blonde haired earth manipulator once again and lifted them up via rock lift to a near by roof top. The rain was coming down again as they made their landing. Turning back to MG and converting back to his form before, Copy Cat reach out and rested a hand reassuredly on her shoulder. "After all, every one should know who their parents are and where they come from." Copy Cat felt his words ring truer to the reflection of his soul, even more so than he would like to admit. After all, he didn't even truly know his origins, he just never truly let himself care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 am

She smiled at him again. Her face lighten up quite a bit. She stood her ground as the rock lifted them both on a nearby roof. "Thank you for that, but once I find them, it will have to be my responsibility to save them from whatever evil they are into now. I'm not going to put a burden on yours or anyone of my friends' shoulders." She was liking how he was honest about his words. It made herself feel just a little bit safer. Mg felt the rain come down on her hair and fishnets. It felt smoothing to her. She had forgotten how it felt because of the parent situation. She let his hand rest on her shoulder and thought about giving him that kiss. She decided to wait until he wasn't expecting it, or at least until he remembered about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 pm

"Well, no offense, but you have my help whether or not you want it. After all, I can't let anything happen that would mar or bring tears to that beautiful face of yours." Copy Cat said smugly. He was trying to cover for all the sensitivity he was showing, he wasn't used to being this open, this reassuring, or this comforting. But then again, he didn't usually interact with people beyond laughing in the distance as they paniced, their treasure just having been stolen by him. Damn his good concious, if he kept this up, he would riding a white horse and suited in a suit of white holy armor. But this girl had bested him, and out of shear respect and another growing feeling that he didn't like to acknowledge even existed in his heart, he wanted and needed to help her. His words earlier were the farthest thing from his mind at the moment, she had said something that was distracting his thoughts "...it will have to be my responsibility to save them from whatever evil they are into now." What did she mean by "evil" after all wasn't he still "evil" himself? After all, if it weren't for the threat of going to jail, he probably would have not taken her up on the offer she extended to him to join the good guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am

Mg felt like hugging him for some reason. Usually she wasn't the type of girl who would hug everyone at anytime but she guessed it was because of the stress she was under. She always thought that hugs were a sign of weakness, a time when someone is most vulnerable. She cursed herself because of her thinking. "Thank you for being there for me, but I can take care of myself and anyone who happens to get their selves in trouble." As she read his mind, she giggled at the picture she created of him with the white horse and armor. She was starting to feel tired but instead of giving herself some energy, she just knelled on the ground and took a breath, making herself calm down. "I must say though, that you don't seem evil to me. Yeah you steal, but that's very minor for what I have seen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:55 pm

"I know you're strong, but you don't have to be all the time, after all, that's what your comrads like the Titans are for. To help you relax so you're not always this stand alone island. I'm even Robin with his go it alone attitude would admit that." Copy Cat stated as he gave MG a reassuring side hug. He hoped he was right with his words, his intel on the boy wonder had been spotty but there were a few things about the kid in the report that stated he was intelligent, caring for his team mates, and a bit of a lone wolf. So all in all, it was a deduction Copy Cat felt comfortable making. "Heh, you're forgetting though, I'm a hardened, criminal master mind capable of terrible things." Copy Cat said jokingly making a face of what could only be considered a comedic portrayal of evil genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

"I want everyone to be safe. I know that isn't possible but I can't rest for a long time. During that period of rest, someone could be in trouble calling for help and I won't be near to hear it. To save them from whatever trouble they might be in." She gave him a small smile as he gave her a side hug, enjoying the short moment of someone liking her enough to give her one. She didn't get hugs all that often and tried to stay away from cameras as much as she could, not that it worked all that much, but they never caught her giving a scared little kid a hug when they needed it. After giggling more at him saying that, she replied with, "True, but could you come up with capturing my parents, sending me emails to provoke me, and watching me in the tower to use anything you can against me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:26 pm

"Admittedly no, I couldn't but then again, that's only because that isn't my cup of tea. Whenever I pulled a job, I've always tried to keep outside involvement to bare minimum. I don't like hurting people who aren't trying to hurt me or an innocent." Copy Cat grimaced. He couldn't help remembering it, but he had killed before, but it was a long time ago, and they had been trying to kill him. The mental image of their military uniforms flashed into his mind, he didn't dare to look them in the face, he had merely turned and ran. That was when he was a kid though, things were different now, he was stronger, better, and not being hunted. "So, when do I get to meet the rest of the team?" Copy Cat asked as he brushed a strand of stray hair out of MG's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump City Down Town
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next