Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Vote_lcapLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Voting_barLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Vote_lcapLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Voting_barLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Empty
PostSubject: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 am

It had been two years since Glacia first arrived in Jump City, and she still didn't understand the ways. It was much different than Asgard - people talked oddly, acted weirdly. It wasn't her style.

"Hey there, gorgeous."

She glanced up, noticing a man. He was a shady guy, but she didn't know. She smiled at him. "Hello!" She stepped over to him, the smile not fading.

"You look, uh, a little lost. Come with me, I think I know where you're going."

She beamed. "Oh, many thanks! I have lost my way, I do believe."

He smiled, turning towards an alley, and motioned her along. She skipped after him happily, humming.

Last edited by Opusqe on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

Hotwire was patrolling the city. He had just beaten up a group of arms dealers a few alleys over, but one had gotten away. Slippery little fellow. Hotwire had given chase but lost him. A few minutes later he spotted him, leading a girl down an alley.

"That can't be good."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Glacia looked at the guy, and in an instant she was pressed against the wall with the tip of a knife on her throat. The man demanded money.

"I-I do not have any money," she squeaked, terrified. "Please, I have none..."[/color]

Last edited by Opusqe on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:52 pm

The man sneered. “Well babe… time for a new look… a lot more red. Blue was never my color.”

Hotwire saw this and considered. The knife was at her neck. He had to disarm him in les sthan approximately .67 seconds after revealing himself in order to save her, by his math at least.
He watched the alley, analyzed it. The was a power box. Plenty of trasformers and coils. Hotwire held his hand out. It wouldn’t appear it, but wires inside reconnected. Metal reformed in new, marvelous ways. As the man pulled the knife back preparing to make a slice, the box flew open, and the knife was pulled from his hands.

“What the-”
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Glacia blinked in surprise, not exactly sure what had happened. It happened so quickly. But what made it even more confusing was that she didn't know mutants existed on Midgard. She thought that she was the only special one - but having someone to identify with made her excited, in a way.

But she was more or less terrified of what was happening at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:48 pm

As the man turned to look at the orange form rushing him, he'd feel a fist connect with his face, knocking him to the ground.

Hotwire pulled a circular disc from his belt, and tossed it at the man. Out sprang 4 cables which wrapped around him.

"crap"
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Glacia pressed herself against the wall, biting her lip still as she watched this all happen. And confused.

What is he?

Last edited by Opusqe on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Hotwire stood up, and turned towards the girl who pressed herself against the wall. She looked strange. She could be metahuman... or just one of those weird scene girls. Better play it cool.

"I uhm ah.... are you okay miss?"
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Glacia nodded. "Yes, I...I just was caught off guard. I am not accustomed to the ways of such foul men. I must thank you, kind sir." She peeled herself from the wall and extended a hand. "I am in your debt."

Last edited by Opusqe on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Hotwire slowly reached out his hand and shook hers.

"Uh-huh..." Hotwire said, subtly hinting to the fact that he had no clue to what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm

"My name is Glacia,"she said with a smile. "And you are...?"

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:51 pm

"Hotwire. Titan." He said. He gave her an odd look.

"Where are you from? Everyone in this city knows us by name."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm

"I am from Asgard," she answered simply. Of course Glacia had no idea that Asgardians coming to visit or live in Midgard was not considered a normal thing. Nor did she know that gods were not always accepted by the Midgardians.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

"Asgard?" hotwire asked with a raised eyebrow.

He then looked at her like she was crazy.

"No seriously. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Glacia cocked her head to the side. "I hail from Asgard," she answered. "My father was born in Jotunheim, but came to Asgard after the slaying of Laufey."

Last edited by Opusqe on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next