Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 3 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 3 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump City Down Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 pm

"Okay, now assuming I don't take you up on your offer, I can pretty much assume that you're going to kick my rear into a jail cell harder than an NFL player making the winning feild goal right?" Copy Cat queried at Mg with pretty much the assumption that he was being put in the proverbial, join the good guys or go to jail situation here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm

"Exactly, so I would choose wisely." Mg said looking back at him. The waitress back back with his order and set the food in front of him. She asked if he wanted anything else and stood by the table to write down what he would want on the check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 pm

"You know, you really don't give a guy much choice do you? Where'd you take lessons from, Batman?" Copy Cat asked wistful as he began to scarf down his Philly Cheese steak. He truly doubted the girl actually had taken lessons from Batman, but you never knew with these types of things, he already been surprised twice tonight, once when he got caught, the second when Mg got bested by a some freaky shadow girl. So far the day was turning out to be rather eventful. And it was only about to get more interesting, "So, where do I sign up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Mg smirked. "You've be surprised." She said simply. "I have worked with so many people and heroes in the short time that I have been alive." She traveled all around the around, making friends and enemies as well as saving the world. She has done so much saving that just maybe she's gotten so tired of it. She playfully said, "Just sign your name in blood, and we'll be all set."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 am

"Let me get back to you on the blood thing, but how's about we seal it in a kiss instead?" Copy Cat asked coily, if he was going to be forced into joining the good guys, he was going to get his jollies out his new allignment where he could. After all, what could possibly be more fun than watching the morally righteous squirm for a little bit while he carried out his sentence? Not to mention there were quite some lookers in the Titans, he wondered just how many he could get to go out on a date with him, starting with the super powered girl right in front of him. All in all, if nothing else, this partnership was going to be absolutely hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Mg smiled deviously. "You want a kiss, fine. I was only joking about the blood thing anyways." The waitress came over and asked if the his meal was ok and if he wanted anything else. Mg waited for him to speak and get her away from the table before they continued on. 'After all, not like it's gonna be the real me.' She thought to herself. 'I feel like Jinx now even though I'm the one acting like Kid Flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Assuring the waittress that everything was more than okay, Nathaniel aka Copy Cat was surprised by the turn of events. After all, weren't all heroic types supposed to be endlessly squeamish when it came to the whole romance thing? He had done his intel, and had gotten good info (or so he had thought at the time), that the Titans were an endlessly self repressed, innocently squeamish type when it came to this sort of thing. And yet here in front of him was the contrary. "She's bluffing, she must be, she probably thinks I'll back down if she calls my bluff." Copy Cat thought to himself as he looked her over, looking for some kind of tell tale hint of a lie or some kind of deciet. "Heh, so you're okay with it huh? Well then, when and where my dear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Mg smiled at all the doubts and thoughts he had about her agreeing to it. "Not every hero sets a good example for dating. Besides, everyone does experiment with different types of people. Heroes should be able to do the same without any people calling them out on it." She said to him. "Didn't you ever think or imagine what it would be like having a girlfriend be a super hero?" She asked the same question to herself. Even though she has thought about it a tiny bit, she herself never thought this would be happening. Stalling some time for him and his dinner wasn't helping her out all that much. She wondered then how long it will take him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"To be honest with you, no, I haven't actually ever considered having a long term relationship with some one who was gifted like I am." Nathaniel replied, his voice losing the same quality of bravado that it had held earlier. No, he wouldn't think about it, not in front of her, she was reading his thoughts. If she found out about that, then he would be in even deeper than he was now. "Even if I were to, it would probably be really complicated," Nathaniel said with a weak smile.

"Y'know, I don't think I'm hungry any more, why don't we get moving on that me joining the good guys thing. After all, time's a wasting!" Copy Cat was back on his feet, changing the subject, diverting his thoughts, and doing his damnedest to keep from remembering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 pm

"Relationship troubles I figure. Don't worry, I won't ask about them." She smiled back at him. "And you're not the only one who hasn't been in that kind of relationship before, so don't worry." She was acting like her old self again. She has a hard time keeping a serious face on when someone feels down in the dumps. "At this current moment in time, yes I would say that it would be complicated." She gave him that. Mg laughed as he tried to rushed. "Time doesn't matter to me, I got plenty of it." It was his choice whether to talk about it or not, and Mg wouldn't try to pry it out of him. She left some money on the table and started to walk to the exit. "You coming?" She asked looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 pm

After silently catching Control Freak after all that time of him getting away and braking out there times Supercaliy finally got him for good. When he was running through the down town of Jump City he thought he saw mg, but he couldn't have. They haven't seen each other for a long time now. He peeked threw where he could and aw hr talking to some other guy. he stepped on a can making a large crackling sound and knew he would be caught so ran for it before h was identified.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 am

"My dear, I ordered the food, I ate the food, I pay for the food." Copy Cat said swiping the money off the table in one hand and producing a large wad of cash that looked to be made up of twenties with the other. "After all, what kind of man would I be if I let the woman I just met pay for my food?" Copy Cat stated rhetorically as he dropped easily more than what would cover the tip and the meal for himself. "It isn't like I can't afford a mere cheese steak sandwich meal at a diner." Which was in fact true, considering, had he been in the theft business for the money and not the challenge and excitement of it all, he would have retired and bought his own island mansion in hawaii long ago.

When he heard the commotion of some kind of cans being flung with a rather good deal of force and the metallic ping of it bouncing away from its origin, Copy Cat merely disregarded it as an alley cat, or a hobo or something. He didn't care too much about it at this point, he had more important things on his mind, like what he was about to say. "You know, it wasn't relationship troubles that was bothering me, it was just some old baggage, I may tell you about it some time." Copy Cat said leaning closer to Mg as he smiled wistfully with what he was about to say. "But you know, I wasn't kidding about that kiss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 am

"You would barely be one in my mind with all that cash you have." She replied. She took her money back and placed it in her pocket. "Of course it isn't money bags, if it were that, I would say get a new job. But I must say that an island wouldn't be all that bad at the moment. Some far away place to get away from it all." She sighed. "If you ever do get one, tell me what's its like briefly. I would love to have a feel what its about." Once Mg heard the can move, she knew immediately exactly who the person was. 'Supercaliy. So this is how you stay in touch with other heroes and friends. I feel so stalked right now'

"Well, I'm all ears for anything." She reminded him. "I'll warn you now though, I don't forget what people say very easily, so be careful in choosing your words if you decide to tell me." Her job there was done. She had warned him like she had intended. "And that kiss can wait. Kissing a new person in a diner really isn't my style. Let's get on a roof at the very least." She said as she moved away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm

"Heh, another time perhaps." Copy Cat said with a cocky smile that expressed that he not only meant want he said, but he believed it. After all, he was the world's foremost super thief, and probably one of the most skilled people in this town save for the girl that stood in front of him. He was probably the only one in this place with anything close to her level of power. "You know, now that I think about it, you never told me your name, you know mine, so what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 pm

"Then another time." She smiled back at him. She got a feeling of hope and power from him, something she never expected to get from a super thief, but she liked how he thought. "My name?" She thought about it for a second. She didn't know her real name, and for as long as she could remember, everyone has wither called her Mg or Mastergirl. "Do you want the honest truth?" She could already tell that from his mind. "Well, the truth is, I don't know my real name. Kind of stupid right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump City Down Town
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next