Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 2 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 2 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump City Down Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Copy Cat was startled by the new girls sudden appearance. Once again, he had zero intel on her and had no idea what exactly her powers were or how she truly knew the one she referred to as MG. "You know, this night just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I mean I was expecting a cake walk, I mean Red X always seems to make Jump City look like an easy score and yet here I am having my mark being taken from me by a Titan and now to have a Titan easily disarmed of it, wow I need to hit the gym." Copy Cat said embarrassedly as he scratched the back of his head still in the young blonde girls body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Mg turned around knowing right away it was Fear from the aura she got. "Why Fear how nice of you to join us." She said sarcastically. "I don't mind at all at the moment, but now really isn't a good time to mess with me. [i]'Stupid shadows I might just go punch lights out again.'[i] Her arms were still crossed as she smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Fear smirked and bit her lip. "Alyss is scared of the dark sweetie, not me. Alyss is scared of bloody everything, the dark, ran, human contact, stupid girl. I'll be off then." she turned to Mg. "See you round, friend." She began to sink back into the shadows and waved at Mg, mockingly.
Thank God the shadows had found the hotel, she was getting tired. She took one last look at the room and Mg. "Alyss says goodbye, nice to see you."
She walked backwards into the shadows and began to disappear.

She reappeared in the hotel lobby and was instantly stunned by the beauty of the place. Slade picked well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 pm

"Well then, now that my prize is gone, I'll just be taking my leave, see you around." Copy Cat said opening up the earth underneath himself, creating a hole that led right to the labyrinthian sewer tunnels that ran underneath the city. "Catch you later girl wonder." And with that, Copy Cat jumped down the hole, turned, and ran, not stopping until he was out of breath, and good and lost. He knew better than to make any concious decisions as to what tunnels to turn on, after all, if that girl was following him, he didn't want to find him easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:09 pm

'Damnit. How could I let her get away?' Mg asked herself. 'I still got the guy to go after though. I just hope that Kira and Blademaster could track her down.' The chase she needed though, just something to do. She phased through the ground not trusting the hole Copy Cat had created. She let him get a head start and flew slowly through the tunnels, listening to the sound of his breathing. He wasn't going to get away from her so easily. As she closed in on him, she went invisible and continued toward him. She decided to wait until he got to his hideout then she would make her present known to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

"Let's see where I am shall we?" Copy Cat said to himself. Switching his looks to that of something close to what he actually looked like except his hair was short and red. So as to better blend in with any crowds he may have come up into. What Copy Cat wasn't anticipating was that he would come up right in front of a grave yard of all things. "Wow talk about depressing, well at least I lost that crazily powerful girl. I swear, are there cheat codes on this place or something?" Copy Cat wondered to himself never having before been so seemingly weak and helpless before in his life. It was an infuriating feeling that he couldn't stand to bare.

But before he could be completely caught up with the melancholy of his situation, he spotted a something that he didn't think he would see in a place like this. A little dark haired girl was kneeling down in front of a grave stone, a fresh bouquet of roses placed in front of her. What Copy Cat also saw was something that made him more than just little angry. Less than 6 feet away, creeping up on the girl with a knife was some kind of crazy.

Before the man could get another three steps forward, Copy Cat was on top of him, bearing down on him mercilessly pounding the man into the lawn. "Y'know, I'm new to this city, so I don't know what's considered acceptable around here, but from where I come from buddy your a down right disgrace to the man kind." Finally content when the man was out cold, Copy Cat picked himself up from the ground, and walked towards where the now terrified little girl knelt looking up at Copy Cat not sure as to whether he was her saviour, or her executioner.

"It's okay, I'm here to help, I'm going to call the cops, they'll make sure this guy goes where he's supposed to, you just make sure to tell the police when they get here that that bad man over there was going to hurt you." Copy cat directed to the girl, the girl being so stunned that all she could do was nod in agreement. Tying the man up to the nearby fence, Copy Cat took out one his disposable cell phones and dialed the necessary number, giving the location and event to the dispatcher. Disconnecting the call Copy Cat tossed it onto the man's chest and went back to the little girl.

"Don't worry the police are on their way, you'll be okay, but what were you doing here little one?" He asked the girl quirking his head to one side. "I was visiting my mommy, I know daddy said we would go tomorrow, but I wanted to see her tonight, I miss her." The little girl seemed so ashamed and alone, by herself out here just to see the mother that would be able to see her grow up.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be okay. I'm sure your dad will just be happy that your okay." Copy Cat said with a soft smile. "Just do me and your dad a favour don't go out at night by yourself any more okay?" The little girl nodded appreciatively, "Yessir, mister." Copy Cat couldn't help but smile at the girl as he saw her smile even if it was a weak one. "Well, I have to go now, you take care of yourself from now on, and be sure to listen to your dad." Copy Cat said as he started to walk away hearing sirens in the distance getting closer. "Mister, what's your name?" the little girl asked as she saw him starting to walk away. "My name?" Copy Cat paused at that for moment, turning back slightly. "My name is Nathaniel." With that Nathaniel aka Copy Cat disappeared behind a crypt just as the first few drops of the coming rain finally began to fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Mg had followed him the rest of the way to the graveyard. As the event unfolded in front of her, she couldn't help but smile at him and the little girl. 'So he has a kind soul in a way. That's always good. Nathaniel you aren't going to live that down with me.' She thought in her mind. She followed him to behind the crypt, still being invisible. She wasn't going to blow her cover so easily like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 am

Finding a late night diner, Nathaniel aka Copy Cat collapsed into a booth, and pulled at the menu that was tucked between the wall and the napkin dispenser. "Let's see, the philly cheese steak with double meat, or the country style biscuits with sausage gravy, two eggs, and a side of corned beef hash?" he wondered to himself out loud, allowing himself to get tired now that he believed the night's action was over. He did not however, drop his form, as he never did, since his was a face the government may one day wish to collect should they ever find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am

Mg still tagging along, couldn't help but show herself to him. She sat across from him and answered his question. "I'd go with the cheese steak." Afterward, she could be seen head to toe. "Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?" She then asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Smiling abashedly, Copy Cat looked at her with a measure of chagrin in his smile as he replied to her, "Well, what can I say, I had hoped that might work. But then again, you do seem to be the persistent type. So tell me, are going to make me fight you all out here, or will you at least let me buy you dinner, before you have me dragged off to prison?" The waittress had walked over, and like any good food service employee was ignoring the conversation of her customers in a polite manner, when she asked the two for their order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:21 pm

"I'm so tired of fighting and I'm not hungry right now so no matter what you lose." She sat back in the booth and sighed. "I should be tracking down that diamond, but I really don't feel like doing that either. "Guess I'm out of luck of what I love to do, but I'm not the only one." She gave him a little smirk and told the waitress she would not be eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'll have the cheese steak, thanks." Copy Cat told the waittress as he sat across from MG wondering what to say or how to proceed. That is, until an idea suddenly struck him. "Listen, I know you're a Titan and technically I'm a criminal, but what do you say, I help you get the daimond back? We work together, and if you still think you need to throw me in jail, then I'll go willingly. I mean after all, that is my daimond she has there." Copy Cat said with a rather mischeivious grin as he couldn't help but think, "Yes, come to the dark side, we have cookies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 pm

The waitress took the order down and walked away. "There's definitely something wrong with that. You did point out the obvious reason why I wouldn't, and how would I know you would somehow trick me and get away with the diamond in tow?" She asked him. "I know you do have a soul though, Nathaniel. Nice name." She smiled at him. "Anyway I can turn you over to the light side? Cookies don't work for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm

"HehehehehehHahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHA!" Copy Cat couldn't help himself, he just had to laugh, the idea that this girl who was trying to beat him down into the pavement earlier would want to bring him over to the light side instead of simply just smacking him into the side walk and then toss him into a cell, just struck him funny. Of course it didn't help that he was actually exhausted, and that when he got tired everything got hilarious.

Trying to catch his breath Copy Cat finally managed a response, "Wait, so you're telling me that quite frankly you don't trust me even though you can read my thoughts, and would be able to tell if I was going to betray you or not? You know you heroic types just give me the giggles when I think about your sense of logic. But let me say this, you do realise that even if some how I took you up on your offer that your fellow teammates may not feel the same way about me. Especially considering that I have been responsible for pretty much every major theft for the last five years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Mg crossed her arms and looked at him as he got his laughter out. "You mentioned trying to find out a way to block my telepathy earlier. How could I be sure if you have figured that way out?" She asked back. "And besides, with the both of us, we could give you a whole new identity. No one will have to find out about that. Your choice." She shrugged and looked out the window for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump City Down Town
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next