Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 5 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Vote_lcapJump City Down Town - Page 5 Voting_barJump City Down Town - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump City Down Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am

"Glad to see your not the I don't about everyone else as long as I get what I want type." Mg saw the image of the soldiers flash in his head and how he an, she could see it playing out in her own mind. She could feel what he felt at that time and she didn't like what the feelings were. Her face only showed that she was deep in thought, but then she snapped out of it as he spoke again. Mg smiled at him as he brushed her hair away. "Soon, I promise, but hey let's relax for a little bit." By that she meant he could while she kept guard. Just because she was up here talking to a thief didn't mean she was never looking out for any kind of trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Copy Cat made a "tut, tut, tut," motion at MG while he himself transformed into the spitting image of a house wife scolding her child. "Didn't any one ever tell, there's no rest for the wicked." Copy Cat smiled at this, his face forming into a huge grin as he turned back to his previous red headed form. Walking a few steps away, Copy Cat turned his back to MG, and let out a long sigh as he readied himself for anything unsure of what her response would be. "I know you saw it, you've been looking into my mind like a picture book since we met. Just know this, those men, they weren't innocent, and way back then, I was. I was 6 and had never done anything bad before, I wasn't even stealing. It was just me trying to stay alive, some day I'll tell you the details. But for now, just trust me when I say, I'm not a murderer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Mg smiled at the house wife he transformed into. "There's no rest for the heroes who stop it either." She watched him as he took some steps away and turned his back on her. Mg silently went up behind him and put her hand on his right shoulder. "I believe that you are innocent. I can see it in your mind that you are. At the time, you thought to do everything you could to survive, I would think the same thing." What she was telling him was true. When she was six years old she never wanted to do those training sessions the scientists made up for her. She just wanted to be a normal six year old girl who didn't have to worry about all the stuff she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 am

"I'm glad to here that MG, you have no idea truly how much I needed to hear someone else say that." Copy Cat smiled, as he turned, looking MG straight in the eyes. "For the last 11 years, I've been running around the world, only looking out for myself first and fore most. And now, out of nowhere here you are some one that I think on some level understands me and even tries to comfort me. And yet, I've only known you for such a short time." Copy Cat said his eyes slightly watering as he smiled a smile that was the type of smile that shines through your very being with happiness and you can't help but smile and almost cry at the same time. Copy Cat had always been alone all his life and now for the first here was some one that listened to him, understood him, but most importantly, seemed to care about him. And yet, they had barely known each other for very long, MG was a good person, and all of it was almost a little too much for Copy Cat to take. "Where were you my whole life?" Copy Cat tried to regain a little bit of his composure by cracking a joke, he was just trying to stay calm and collected, why did that seem so hard around her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 am

"I've been stuck in a lab for most of my life." She said truthfully. "If I wasn't then maybe I would of met you sooner." Mg smiled at him and kissed him lightly on the lips, her smile grew. "I know you've been waiting for that, and I think I was long overdue to give it to you." She put her arms around him and hugged him for a long moment, stroking his hair. "Sorry I wasn't here sooner for you." She whispered in his ear. She had to admit that she had never felt this way before. A new feeling going through her body. He was the first person she actually liked in more than a friend way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Copy Cat couldn't help be a little surprised, he hadn't been expecting the kiss any more, and the new contact of their lips touching was a gentle warmth that Copy Cat hadn't experienced before. Sure he always talked a good game about how much he was a play boy, but to say you are and actually be, are two seperate things all together. The feelings Copy Cat had for this girl were something alien to him, so much so he almost didn't realize what it was. But, every person no matter who they are has the capacity to love, and for this reason, Copy Cat knew on some level that this was what this feeling was. "No, you're here now, and that's all that matters." For a moment Copy Cat wondered how long he would be able to keep things like this with MG he felt these feelings for her, and he didn't want them to go away any time soon. But, those were things he could think about later, all that really mattered at the moment was the beautiful girl that he held in his arms right now and that if they were to be this close that he should at least do her justice by being his true self for once. She deserved him being honest to her.

Shifting again, Copy Cat transformed for the first time in a long time, back to his true self. Growing about an inch, his hair changing color, and growing out another six. Copy Cat felt for the first time in a long time, truly safe, and truly whole. "You know, you're just too good to me, right?" Copy Cat whispered as he lovingly planted another kiss on MG's forehead, taking in the sweet scent of her skin and hair as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Mg held him tight enjoying the moment of her first time alone with a boy she had kissed. It was her first one, and she didn't regret it one little bit. She didn't think she could ever feel this way. Not now nor ever, but now she was happy. Mg let her guard up just a little bit, making her shoulders relax as she was being held by him. She smiled widely from his words as she took them in. Nothing now could pull her apart from this moment with him, at least when she was conscious about it. She looked at his true self and smiled more. "You look handsome." Mg spoke the truth about that as she looked up at him. "That maybe for you, but to me your just perfect." Her eyes closed as he kissed her forehead, a rush of new feelings going through her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 am

Copy Cat enjoyed the moment, it was peaceful, blissful really, and it was something he didn't want to depart from, not just yet any way. "You really don't know how happy it makes me to know that." Copy Cat said holding MG to him, gently placing another kiss on her lips. If he could, he would keep the world still, just to stay this way a little longer, if he had the coice he would stay like this forever. "Y'know this probably going to sound corny, and I never thought I would say this to someone. But, I think fallen in love with you." Copy Cat couldn't help but blush, it was a confession of an emotion that he had never before in his life experienced. To think that this sense of peace and security was what he had been missing all his life, amazing what one goes without when they have no idea what they're missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Mg smiled at him. "It's unmeasurable, this happiness, for the both of us." She kissed him back lightly taking in the scent of his skin as she did so. "This feeling seems unbelievable, and yet here we are feeling it. I'm so glad I decided to show myself to you in that diner." Being in his arms made her feel safe and warm. She couldn't believe this feeling was real. She kissed him on again on his lips, one that lingered there for a long moment. Her hand went up and held his cheek. "I think I've done the same." She said looking at him right in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm

"You know what this means right?" Copy Cat asked MG his tone gaining back a little of its usual mischief. "It means that we're going to have to start dating. Any ideas on how we're going to explain it to the rest of your team mates?" Copy Cat had to ask, after all he wanted this to continue, not end. And if they were going to make something out this, they would have to do some explaining to the rest of her team, not to mention, if they were going to do this, he wanted to do it the right way. And not just be some fly by night romance that burnt briliantly and then was extinguished within the week. He liked her, and he could see this going places, places that he had never been before and that he was curious to see. After all, true and love and compassion were things he wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 am

Mg nodded her head knowing where this would go. She had no idea at the time of what she was going to tell everyone. "I'm not so sure if they should know right away. I have no idea what their reactions are going to be either." She sighed thinking about it. "Should we wait to tell them?" She asked, holding onto him just a little bit tighter. Mg had a feeling that her team would be freaked out at the very least. Like how many heroes go off and find a good thief and end up going out with him the first night they meet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 pm

"I think that they should get to know me first before they know we're together." Copy Cat said with a slight smile. He almost wanted to just declare his feelings to the world regardless of the consequences. But this was important for him, and he wanted it to work out okay. He didn't want him to be the cause for any grief amongst her and the Titans, after all that would be cruel and selfish, and he wasn't about to harm this girl. No, if anything, he would sacrifice for her, especially his pride. After all, it could prove to be moreinteresting if the Titans got to meet him before they found out they were together, after all, if MG was any indication, the Titans aught to be full of surprises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 am

"I think that's a good idea. Are relationship will be our little secret." Mg couldn't help but like the idea. She would be doing something totally different from what she usually did. Just as normal for her though, she couldn't help but read his mind once more. "You don't need to sacrifice anything for me Nathaniel. That's why I'm here." It was her first nature to sacrifice herself for anyone who needs help. She hated how she was trained, and could never shake it off. "I'll always be around though. It takes a lot to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump City Down Town   Jump City Down Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump City Down Town
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5