Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 7 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A kinda canon story - Page 7 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 7 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

A kinda canon story - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Dar, you couldn't have said it any better. Besides, there a few major threads circulating, so again, time's not an issue. I'm just a wee bit restless to play Catwoman... it's going to be quite a different erm, 'experience' than what I'm accustomed to. I'm so excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Been a while, hasn't it? Well I finally got things sorted out with the library, so I shall tomorrow evening check out all three copies of War Games. And we can finally begin this much anticipated rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 pm

If you ever need digital scans of War Games I have pretty much every run of Batman comics ( Batman, 'Tec, LOTDK, Gotham Central, Confidential,etc) up until late '09 or so. Just shoot me the issue numbers you need and I could email them to you if you have to return your hard copies early.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 am

Thank you. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Before we begin this, I have an actually pretty good idea...

Instead of all the canon characters, let's pretend that Batman's connections were severed or useless and he could not enlist the help of all of the heroes that he did. Therefore, Titans would take their place. And the news could be viewed by the various villains and neutrals here, bringing them to Gotham. For example, just for the sake of argument, Seth could see the territories are up for grabs in Gotham, and send in his agents.

Of course, there would still have to be certain canons. Necessaries would be Batman, Oracle, Orpheus, Spoiler, and Black Mask.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Hmmm. That's a pretty big change. We would still need the big list of villains that get into the brawl in the first place. Wouldn't we?

Or this could all take place in Jump. The mystery could be why all these Gotham villains were all summoned far out of their way to Jump. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Well it would reduce the need of canon characters, is what I'm trying to say. And we could even change up the ending. So even if we do keep the list of villains, we reduced the list of good canons needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Okay. I'm still in.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Anybody else wanna share a thought?

...does anyone but Dar and me even pay ATTENTION to this thread anymore? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 pm

I do and I'm still down to play Barman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm stalking it. >:U

Last edited by Honest on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Yayyyyy stalking. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7