Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 5 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A kinda canon story - Page 5 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 5 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A kinda canon story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 pm

I really like the ideas people are putting up. I mean, thanks a whole lot, guys. =D

One thing, there's something that goes on with Orpheus, and I don't wanna spoil it. So replacing him might be a bad idea. I'll pm you with the details, JaK.

Speaking of which, this is going to begin like it should have, and, like I said, I had this idea to say "Hm, I wonder what the Teen Titans would have done here". So I'm wondering:

It's beginning like it should have, but with OCs in, we're changing up the events in the middle. So what I'm asking is should it end how it actually ends?

I can do Robin and Black Mask. No, they're not similar, but I can play both.

And so now we're out a Catwoman. Damn. Well the position's open again, along with Nightwing, I guess. I'm glad we could fill Tarantula, though. I was a bit worried no one would like her/know how to play her/want to play her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Wait NIghtwing' still open!? I thought that was point of having Sage was to replace either one, but based on last post neither one will be replaced. Which again puts us at too many chars.

Also, I think we should obviously change ending based on it's what would've Titans done in this situation, suggesting that it would at least have a diff outcome if they were involved other wise the answer would be they would've done the same thing or different things with same answers/outcomes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Your presence will be missed, Crucent. Let us know when you have more time. We'll start up some awesome story just for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 am

Ok. I'll send that pm so you see where I'm going, JaK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Darth: thanks, i just might hold you to that ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Alright, so it's been cleared up; Sage will be replacing Nightwing. However, Orpheus cannot be replaced, so that slot's still open.

I've decided we don't need Zeiss. So I guess only Orpheus and Catwoman are left.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah, Tarantula is an awesome character! I was wondering if there was any place for Rose Wilson in this RP? I've been reading some stuff on her lately (excited for Flashpoint much?!) and I think she could fit in quite well with the 'villains'. If you don't know much about her she's Ravager II, Slade Wilson/Deathstroke's daughter, epic eyepatch. If not don't worry, I've just been looking for a chance to play a villain and I think the harsh version of Ravager (not the Titan) could work quite well.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Eh, hee hee, I'll play Catwoman. I've always been drawn into her character (specifically her personality and attitude), and I can see some similar mannerisms (perhaps not the right word.?) between she and Liev. Sly, cunning, a bit risqué.

I also think it would be a nice contrast to play both Spoiler and Catwoman. I love that kind of difference. Love. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 am

I can play Orpheus. I'll need to do a little more research, but I'll enjoy the chance.

I don't thing Rose Wilson would fit into this thread. This is because Rose is SO AWESOME that she's too big for this story. We should definitely put her in another thread: one in which the story revolves around her, but there isn't room for her in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:41 am

Yes, I'm afraid Ms. Wilson is not part of the War Games arc. So, sorry. =/

Wait...then that means...then that means...!

Hold on, I may be getting a bit too excited here...

Batman & JaK Sage: JaK
Robin & Black Mask (Possibly Kyte if it doesn't get too hectic): Kyte
Orpheus & Penguin: Dar
Catwoman & Spoiler: Honest
Tarantula: Robyn

...dammit. Got my hopes up. We just need Batgirl! DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:36 am

I'm playing Batgirl, remember? We're done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 am

Ravager was used in a thread before. Tourney of heroes, she was just extremely minor char. Also, she's an anti-hero leaning more on hero side kind of like wolverine so I dont see how she could be a vill even if not tt version. She hates slade or deathstroke and to my knowledge was only ever evil when slade brainwashed her. Mostly she tries to be the opposite of him In many and mostly all ways. However, I guess taking your own spin on her could be cool. I tried getting her added to canon list at one point because she is indeed epic.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Whoa-ho-ho. I thought Spolier was Batgirl, but the preceding persona she took on before becoming Batgirl? (To spoiler her father's plans, hence the name "Spoiler".)

Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. I'm just going off a few websites. One more question, is the Batgirl whom Shadow is playing Stephanie Brown? I think there was more than one person who took on the Batgirl role, just as Robin was. :/

SO CONFUSED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm

There was 3 batgirls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Okay, so we have everyone ready to go. Kyte, would you be so kind as to start this thread off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next