Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 4 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story - Page 4 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 4 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A kinda canon story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:55 am

And you're Penguin, Dar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Just Spoiler, then. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:55 am

Affirmative. I am the Penguin!

...Ah, I mean in this thread, of course...not if real life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:08 am

I'll be able to post once a day.

*gives Dar suspicious look*

...Sure about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:10 am

Yes, very sure. Indeed. Na na na na na.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Yay! Lovely avatar, Dar. Very Happy

Oh, and I was wondering if you could post an update official list of who's playing who, Kyte? My brain is so confused!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Of course, my dear Honest. So far:

Crucent: Catwoman

Dar: Penguin

Honest: Spoiler

JaK: Batman and Nightwing (I'm assuming he wants both)

Kyte: Black Mask

Shadow: Batgirl

The absolutely necessary characters we need that are still available are:

Orpheus
Tarantula
Robin (Which I can take if no one else wants)
And maybe Zeiss. Dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:21 pm

We could always replace those still needed characters with characters from this site, thus fulfilling the "why this thread is on this site" question. We could take characters who play essentially the same role.

Orpheus and Robin could, I think, easily be replaced by Jak Sage.

Tarantula could be replaced by Deep Freeze, and I would be willing to put her in this story to fulfill this role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 am

Ah, thank you. Whoot for clarification. Very Happy

So, I've been reading a lot on Spoiler, including some comics I found at the local salvation store (holy crap, whomever gave these comics up just lost their salvation XD ) No, no. I kid. I'm just really happy you guys pretty much introduced me to Superhero Comics! Ahhh, I can't get over this one I read called "Red Son," where the story of Superman begins with has crash-landing in a small village in The Soviet Union era. WWII and continues on to fight along Stalin's side in the war for Communism. It's REALLY good, and beautifully written, although I may be a bit biased because I grew up in Russia... XD

Sorry, sorry. That was off subject. Mayhaps RobynStarling would want to play a cannon or her own character, Alyss. I'll send her this way.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Heya, just got this thread PM'd to me and heck yes, this sounds like fun Very Happy. I know I haven't really RP'ed with you guys on a larger scale yet, so I'm very much looking forwards to it.

And I think I'd do well as Catalina Flores, or Tarantula if you please Smile I'd love to play my OC, Alyss as well, if you'll have me, as they're both kind of similar characters.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:29 pm

You may have the "Tarantula" character, then. Whether that be the actual Tarantula or your character or both. In the interest of keeping the number of characters under control, I will not have Grace participate in this thread.

Jak, you might want to take Nightwing and Orpehus and combine them, mix them in a blender, and end up with Jak Sage. It seems like he would fit in really well, and be able to replace 2 characters in this story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Dunno anything about Orpheus, but I do know I could see JaK matching Robin in some aspects. If you trade cunningness for desire they could even match. But, I dunno bout Nightwing, he's like on the next tier of where my char hopes to go or is heading to. In other words JaK isn't exactly Nightwing lvl yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm not saying he's on the same level as Nightwing. I'm just saying that he serves the same role as Nightwing- "a Batmanish, up and coming, hero with a dark streak."

As for Orpheus, he's pretty much a less powerful, but more cultured version of Sage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 am

HMm, I was going to have JaK actually meet Batman and RObin anyway in history thread that would explain his absence during the Tourney of heroes thread, but with this opp. I say we could jsut take out Nightwing and Orpheus and I'll put Sage. Then I can play Batman, Sage and Robin if need be. Although, I find playign 3 chars in one thread difficult so I'd rather jsut be sage and Batman. While Kyte plays Robin (Tim Drake).

Nightwing can be doing Outsiders at the time, which would explain why he couldn't partake while Robin on the weekends joins up with Miss Martian, Kid Flash, Superboy, Arrowette, Aqualad & Wonder girl for Young Justice. Which, is kind of like Teen Titans, but they serve directly under JLA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm really really sorry guys, but I'm afraid I cant be in this storyline as Catwoman after all, I'm starting a new job tomorrow so I wont have much time to RP anything at all for a few weeks ;_;

sorry and have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next