Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 2 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story - Page 2 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 2 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A kinda canon story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I think I'd have no problem doing Black Mask. Psychotic is what I can do. xD But will do.

Just to clear things up:

Bruce Wayne is still Batman.
First (I think) Robin is Nightwing.
Tim Drake is Robin (Or at least when things get hairy in the story)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:12 am

I would like to request the canon role of Penquin. He's just such a wonderful chap!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:18 am

I had wondered when I would be asked to see this through.

To pull off this many canons, I'd you need more people. The more people, the more things happen before things actually happen...I'll let you guys work that one out.

In any case, I see a small revival of the Storylines category. It was a category on the old TTRPG2 that allowed some to undergo a whole storyline (with the thread creator as narrator/story pusher as well) with a lot of people. Before they would start this, they needed to give a short outline of the story (Kyte already typed that one..) and who will be in appearing in the thread, roleplayed by who. If suitable names were placed at suitable canon names, they would be allowed once in a while.

While there are many canons here, give it a go.I'd want that here to. A list of people appearing, with those who are going to roleplay them.

After this, I'll probably make a new Storylines category for it. Hopefully I can find those old rules here somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Official Applying/ asking for Batman then XD or if that's too much or I can't have him Nightwing/Robin
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:20 pm

The story comes in three parts. So I'll only outline part one, again, just to go over, with a list of who posts as the canons, and then a brief outline of the rules of such canons.

Batman: War Games, Part One: Outbreak

Plot
: A few months ago (?), the woman known as the Spoiler (Stephanie Brown), in hopes of becoming closer to Tim Drake; the previous Robin, looked for Batman and became the next Robin. However, after two missions in which she failed to follow orders from Batman, Batman fired her. She resumed her role as the Spoiler, and, in an attempt to appease Batman, enacted one of the plans he had stole from his files.

All of the crime lords in Gotham are brought together at the docks, and tensions rise in the summer air. Someone hasn't showed up. Suddenly, a man reaches into his pocket, and, alarmed, a mob boss shouts that he has a gun and to kill him quickly. He is shot, and suddenly everyone is shooting everyone.

Suspicions arise, and everyone tries to figure out who invited them all as gang wars erupt all over Gotham.

Characters Appearing in Outbreak:

Batgirl [Cassandra Cain]
Batman [Bruce Wayne]
Catwoman [Selina Kyle]
Nightwing [Dick Grayson]
Oracle [Barbara Gordon]
Orpheus [Gavin King]
Robin [Tim Drake]
Spoiler [Stephanie Brown]
Tarantula [Catalina Flores]

Deadshot [Floyd Lawton]
Penguin [Oswald Cobblepot]
Ventriloquist [Arnold Wesker]
Zeiss [Philo Zeiss]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Sign-ups would be welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Batman still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:33 pm

I could really see Honest as the Ventriloquist. Maybe we should PM him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:35 pm

He doesn't like playing chars he knows nothing about, but then again, the only way to get better is to try *nods* plus he might be aware of the character.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:19 am

I honestly think I could do Black Mask well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:26 pm

I believe it.

There are a lot of characters involved, but which ones are absolutely essential? With Black Mask and Penquin we can establish the mysterious meeting. Batman comes in to investigate. Are any other canon characters necessary?

(On a side note, since so many people have been gone so long, you should have Kyte ask Seth for a new job.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:26 pm

I think all of the Bats are essential.

Black Mask is essential.

Spoiler is essential as well.

And I'll look into it, Dar. Still trying to get that DNA thing. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:51 am

Yeah, It's just that Raven's controller, Canace, hasn't been around lately. Having Canace posting on the site is going to be needed for that quest...unless we want to just say you did it somehow, but that might be boring.

As for this thread, I could also play Nightwing in addition to the Penguin, but we need some fresh blood in on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm

well, I got the PM to come to this topic, so here I am.^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Cool Cool. Look over the story idea (Kyte's already posted it) and let us know which character you want to play, and if your actual character wants to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next