Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story Vote_lcapA kinda canon story Voting_barA kinda canon story Vote_rcap 
Moon
A kinda canon story Vote_lcapA kinda canon story Voting_barA kinda canon story Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A kinda canon story Empty
PostSubject: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:46 pm

I was thinking of making a canon story recreation. The particular canon would actually be in the Batman series, but I'm thinking that we could pretend that the Teen Titans were called in to handle the canon situation, therefore altering it even if just by a bit and making it TT jurisdiction. And, yes, all the other characters here could participate, including villains. Though I'm thinking we should either have a master narrator, or designate certain characters to people who could rp them well.

How does this sound? If it sounds plausible, I'd be happy to elaborate on the certain canon story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Depends which story you wanna recreate IMO, do you mean cartoon show the batman?
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:43 am

Just keep in mind that the major batman villains (Joker, Poison Ivy, ect.) are way out of the Teen Titan's league. If one of them were to show up in Jump City or something, the TT's objective would be leaning more towards staying alive rather then winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:08 am

Nah I disagree if Titans caught them before their plots could fully be settled In they could take any of them. Joker has to have his plan in motion to be any threat and Ivy isn't that big a deal. TTE has two nature controllers as well.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:11 am

Do take into account that Batman can never even locate these people when he knows they are on the loose in his city. What are the odds that the TT's are going to find Joker if they don't know he is there?

After all, it's not often that a major Batman villain leaves Gothem to go on vacation, is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:38 am

Indeed if they wanted to stir things up they could, however on the same note Batman and Robin take one Gotham supervill with no powers as a duo. Titans come In a wave with all different abilities. Some are smart, some are expert fighters, some are invulnerable, some can break a house down with a fist. So again I say depending on plotline for this, it will decide whether it can be done.

Don't sell the team short Deathstroke and Trigon are each just as deadly if not way more so than joker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:43 pm

What story were you thinking Kyte?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Actually, Jak, Deathstroke IS Slade, meaning that the two series are already intertwined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:59 pm

I know Slade is Deathstroke, but Slade isn't nearly as powerful character as Deathstroke. Let me explain; Slade is like the Shredder on Ninja turtles. He orchestrates, but doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Also, one on one he actually had to try against Robin, could barely hold off Beast Boy, and got beaten up by all 5 Titans.

Deathstroke on the other hand defeated Batman easily on their first encounter in hand to hand combat, as well as owned the entire Titans Team like like 10 on 1 because the way his mind works is he sees the weaknesses in everyone. So the more opponents, the more weaknesses he can exploit. He has the same abilities as Captain America (super soldier serum); not to mention he defeated 8 JLA members all at once including Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Flash and Hawkman. In addition, it took both Nightwing and Robin just to make him flee on one occasion. Finally, Deathstroke unlike the TT show's Slade works alone usually and loves to get his hands dirty.

So ya Deathstoke >>>>> Slade character role wise. Slade is like an "extremely" watered down version of Slade Wilson. That's why I used him as an example rather than Slade.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Yea, though my point was that since they are the same dude, the two storylines are already intertwined and therefore the Titans potentially already have a reason to enter the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Well I cannot tell for sure whether Tim Drake had already joined the Teen Titans before this point, but he was no longer Robin in the particular events I read, until he was majorly needed. Spoiler tried taking his place. Here's the basic gist (Without spoilers so that we can all enjoy the plot).

All of the major crime lords in Gotham meet up in the docks of Gotham. They were all invited by anonymous letters, and they don't know who pulled them all together. Tensions rise, and when a man reaches into his coat to light a cig, they mistake it for him reaching for a gun, and they all fire on each other. Multiple gang bosses are killed, some majorly wounded, and the gaps they leave opens up a gang war in Gotham like never before seen.

This story involves:

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Batgirl
Oracle
Orpheus
Catwoman
Spoiler
Tarantula

And on the bad guy side...

Black Mask
Penguin
Zeiss
And other villains I don't really remember the names of.

If I do need to give more about the plot, I guess I could spoil some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Huh? Oh I get it you. You thought I meant slade would be In storyline, no I used slade and Trigon for reference cuz they were tt vills. Not because I thought they'd be In story.

And I see you mean comics Kyte, well I can tell you already most likely for this site that's too many canons. It's frowned upon to use that many comic chars, heck it's frowned upon by those In power usually to use one or two.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:07 pm

I guess so, but I really liked the idea. I would only ask people to take on like, one canon role, and two if they can actually pull it off. But yeah, it is a bit far fetched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:29 am

Pitch it at emblem , send him link to this thread. I can pull off batman positively plus robin and nightwing with ease and maybe penguin. So I'm down ffor it, and if he says yes then it's a go.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:02 am

Meh, I'll give it a go if you get it approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next