Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 3 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story - Page 3 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 3 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A kinda canon story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Bwohoho and teeheehee, we've snagged us a plot, yesseree! >Very Happy

To clear things up, Honest doesn't not like to play cannons; he just hasn't done it before and feels a bit awkward playing someone else's character... but hell, why not? Wink

A few things---
! I haven't ever heard of Ventriloquist, but I can do some extensive research (I did the same thing with Iron Man, although that cannon DC/Marvel thread didn't go through), if you'll still have me.

! Where are all the Teen Titans here? I'd like to sign:
The Mr. Ehrlichmann Brothers
&
Ms. Katarzyna Dolinski

It is quite a few characters, Ventiloquist included, but I want to take on the challenge. Also, I finish school for the summer after tomorrow, and will have all the time in the world I could ever hope for.

Sincerely,
N.B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I could play a canon, but like Honest, I haven't done it before so it'd be a little strange. >.< Anyway, Brianna and Shadow would like to join in. This'll be in AU, right? So Shadow won't be dead and I guess Brianna could be a random hero or have already joined the Titans. Or whatever. Though I am still kinda busy with school, and other things... T.T
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
A kinda canon story - Page 3 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Well I got the message. I have experience with using canon characters and I must say this is a strange bunch of characters for me. I really don't mind who I end up RPing as because whoever it is, I'll just do my research on the character I get. I'll let the people who aren't as comfortable or favor a character a chance to pick their chars first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I assumed we were doing this with all canons!?! Adding non canon chars, would be next to impossible (solely IMO) Based on line up of canon characters already involved, were looking at well over 10 to 13 or more characters in one thread O_O.

Not to sound rude or be a downer, but there was issue with Santa thread having too many chars in it and dare I say the tournament of heroes thread. Those were no more than 8 to 9 chars I think in all, not to mention in Santa thread a lot of rpers dropped out. We also probably won't be able to finish this ever because lets face it we all have lives and not everyone will be able to constantly respond.

In conclusion, I'm saying if we ever want to get this organized and done in under 3 to 4 months time period or before anyone just completely loses interest and wants to drop out....Less characters is definitely a must.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:58 am

Definitely agree with Jak.... the less the merrier here eh? Anyways, no xp working as a cannon, but I'll do my research on whatever I am needed to be and will welcome the challenge. Sign me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:44 pm

hmmm....

with a bit of research I'd like to do Catwoman if I may.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

O.o My bad, you guys were all talking about non-canons so I just went with it. I'd like to apply for Batgirl, anyways, if nobody else wanted her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm

I guess I somehow thought that we were going to throw a few non-canon characters in this. Probably because it is on this site.

Anyways, I'm wondering what the structure will be for this story. Do Batman and his buddies come in to investigate after the fact? Do they interrupt the event? I just want to make sure we all have something to do at the same time.

As for too many characters, yeah we've had a few threads that went overboard. I think that as long as we don't have anyone controlling NPC's then we should be good for this one.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:09 pm

1. What's AU?

2. Well, as much as I wouldn't like to disappoint you, yes, we were supposed to be doing this with OCs and Canons. Mainly because there would really be no reason to doing it unless we somehow had the Titans involved, otherwise we'd just be trying to relive a story instead of trying to change up the plot a bit to see what would happen. Though I do agree it is looking to be too many people.

3. The mafia leaders get shot first before Batman starts investigating. Nightwing and Tarantula don't get called in until it all starts going to hell, and even after that, Tim Drake doesn't decide to be Robin again until the place is actually like a warzone.

4. I thought this wouldn't be a problem because (mostly) everyone here is very active. So I'll say this.

I want this to be a combination of OC and Canon. So if you want to play someone, good. But if you aren't able to be active, we really can't have you. I'd want at the very least one post every 24 hours, and that's at the bare minimum. So if you aren't able to do that, even if you really, really want to be part of this, it's probably not a good idea.

And as I said before, there's always the option of me being narrator, to control the minor characters. So if push comes to shove, I might be controlling NPCs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:05 pm

I know I can post atleast twice a day and Au = alternate universe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Mghhh, I see. Too many characters is definitely a big problem there...

In that case, I'd much rather just play Joker alone or Honest, too, if we do need some more OCs later on. I will admit... holy freaking overboard, especially with me playing like, 4 charries! ^^;

Now, the Joker is someone I am completely familiar with, from his first appearance in the comics through 'till the newest movie (but I'd want to stick to the comic portrayal, personally.)

...nobody reserved the Joker, right? :P
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Nah, no one did. But, unfortunately, everyone's favorite Joker is in jail, and inactive during this event. I could take two canons...Jak wants Nightwing, Batman, or both...so, so far:

JaK: Batman/Nightwing (Both if he wants)
Kyte: Black Mask, maybe Orpheus (Also Narrator if push comes to shove)
Dar: Penguin (?)
Shadow: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain, NOT Barbara Gordon)
Crucent: Catwoman

We still need Spoiler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Ope. ^^; Forgot about that... I could play either Spoiler or Ventriloquist, then... or whatever would be remotely helpful.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Yeah. If I remember correctly, he breaks out along with about a hundred super villains, but he's never directly encountered in this arc.

And alright. So Spoiler or Ventriloquist, or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm in. I can post at least once every 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next