Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 6 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A kinda canon story - Page 6 Vote_lcapA kinda canon story - Page 6 Voting_barA kinda canon story - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A kinda canon story

Go down 
+2
Silent Night
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A kinda canon story - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Honest, I'm playing Cassandra Cain, the Batgirl before Stephanie Brown.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Stephanie Brown was never Batgirl. She was Robin, for like fifteen minutes. And yeah. I'll make a new thread in the appropriate place in maybe a few hours. I'm...just going through some crap right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

For only 15 min? I read TT V3 where Superboy went to Gotham looking for Tim Drake and found that he had been replaced by some blond girl running around with Batman. IDK if that's who were talking about or if that happened in same 15 min, but ya just thought that was weird continuity wise.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"Fifteen minutes" is the term Stephanie used. I am in no way familiar with what actually happened, save the fact that she disobeyed Batman's orders on at least two occasions and was booted for that reason.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:16 pm

LET'S START THIS THING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm

AMEN, SISTAH. ALL'S WELL, ALL IS WELL.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry guys. I know there's been a delay, and I'm sorry. I know the general plot of War Games, but I want the copy page by page in my view so I don't fugger it up. I'm trying to download it right now, but no luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Hey, don't worry about it! We've got time, and so do you. We're just excited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 am

Yeah, don't worry about it, Kyte. We can wait a bit. We know you're not going to dissappear on us.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah, I just can't find a freakin' download for it (One that's safe, anyway). I'll check in with the public library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:11 pm

As long as we're waiting, I'd like to clarify some things (or get some things clarified, for that sake. XD)

On Stephanie Brown being Batgirl, this is what I found on the notion (beware the big image, FYI)
Spoiler:

The full article can be found here:
Stephanie Brown WIki Link

So, yeah. :U And now I am officially confused!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:15 am

In the gang war, Cassandra Cain is Batgirl. All that needs be said. xD

Unless you're confused on something else.

As for the matter of the book, I still don't have it. Just hang tight everyone.

I was also wondering where in the entire realm of Chaos we are going to post this puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am

Other Places: Gotham
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

...ok, ya got me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

This doesn't have to be perfect, Kyte. We're not going to publish it or anything. We have the basic story idea if you just want to start. (We're also deviating already with our character replacements). That said, there isn't any pressure to start when you don't feel ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kinda canon story   A kinda canon story - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kinda canon story
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next