Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tython

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Possible story idea Vote_lcapPossible story idea Voting_barPossible story idea Vote_rcap 
Moon
Possible story idea Vote_lcapPossible story idea Voting_barPossible story idea Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Possible story idea

Go down 
+3
observer
Moon
Josh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Possible story idea Empty
PostSubject: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

So any who has been reading the Batman series of comics lately will know what I mean here. I was thinking how about we try something on here like the Night of the Owls story that went on just recently in the comics. It'd be like a secret society has been watching Jump City from the shadows for decades and they finally decide it's time to take the city back from the Titans. Each member of the society would have training that would be equal to Robin but to make them stand even better of a chance they are each trained to take on a specific Titan and will have tools that will help them, eg the one fighting Superboy would have a Kryptonite ring, or the one taking on Grace would have a heated suit.

Would anyone be up for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

For Spider-Girl I'm guessing a spider-slayer type suit would be sufficient something that can isolate the pheromone that makes her spider-sense work. Ben's energy siphon or a quick emp pulse would also be sufficient. Ya I'm all in.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Eric's in, considering he doesn't have powers and his gun is his most reliable resource, having a person with a water source that could short out his gun and cause him to have to use physical combat. So, what i'm saying is that i'm in!
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 am

I would like to enlist Raven into this, somehow, if it is possible. Though she's no current Titan, think she would help anyway she can should she find out they're in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 pm

So that's 6 so far, I'd say we need a few more though. We need some big names from the Titans like the vets
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Are you planning to make several threads then? Because 10 people in one thread could get ... tedious.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Yeah, most likely everyone would get their own individual thread
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Metamorphi would be tedious because he has barely joined for a month, but I thought of how they would know how to combat him. Maybe proffesor jonathon could of reported his abilities to all villians in jump city, this group included.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:18 pm

No one would have told them anything. They're a secret society, emphasis on the secret. No one knows they exist. They will have just stuided every Titan and worked out plans on how to take them out individually
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:49 pm

They wouldn`t of had enough time to research him though. Also he released the info so everyone knew about metamorphi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:16 pm

It's not that they need time. They're like some serious Illuminati type ish is what Jsoh is getting at. They have connections like that, eyes everywhere type stuff and just have been laying low and making no moves. For all we know they've always been watching and waiting, even since before the Slivers (Shaadow, Emblem, Simca, Krious) retired form being Titans.

Also, with Metamorphi I'm guessing they would use same protocols they would've used for JaK slightly tweaked because the powers are very similar. Only difference really is you lack the healing factor and my char lacked the ability to change into numerous elements, only the ones around him.
Back to top Go down
Vetro

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Well if it's even remotely possible; I would like to somehow get Nightwing involved in this. He's not a Titan anymore, but if they got into trouble somehow I'm sure he'd try to do something to help them out. Even if it's just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Anyone in Jump City can get in on this thread, hero or villain
Back to top Go down
cjswanson1355

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm

My services are always 'ahem' available.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:17 pm

this sounds interesting. Only Titan I have is Jay and I'm trying to improve on her powers and maybe this would be a good time to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible story idea   Possible story idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible story idea
Page 1 of 1