Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeth Moves In - Page 2 Voting_barSeth Moves In - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth Moves In - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeth Moves In - Page 2 Voting_barSeth Moves In - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth Moves In

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Seth Moves In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:57 am

"An interesting question indeed. Death does not always make you mortal, Agent Jupiter. You should know that. I've seen people die with my own eyes only to see them years later sipping coffee. The Raven from our dimension was one such person. Oh, but don't worry, we won't have to worry about her in the forseeable future. She's someone else's problem."

Opening the door into the lab, Seth led Kyte into a room filled with computers, machines, and one odd, little man wearing a top hat. One would think this engineer was a midget at first glance. "This is Agent Earth. As a codename agent yourself, you have access to this room." Seth handed the DNA sample to Agent Earth, who immediately put it into a small vial and placed it inside a machine for study.

"The portal that I mentioned earlier is off limits to anyone without special permission from myself. It is very unsafe if you do not know what you are doing. Although it is capable of going anywhere, there is only one dimension to which it automatically goes, and that is not a place you wish to go."

Seth pulled an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to his new Agent Jupiter. "Here is $10,000 for a successful first mission. Welcome to the team, Akunin."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Kyte looked around the room as he listened to Seth talk about death and, apparently, another version of Raven from a different dimension; at least that's what Kyte inferred.

I wonder whose..., he said, chuckling lightly.

He walked into the lab with Seph, and and looked around, acknowledging that he could enter this room without Seph feeling bad about it. He then listened about the portal, nodding.

So be it. I have no use for such a thing anyways.

He then took the money, looking at it.

...glad to be here, Seph.

He then deposited it into his pocket.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 am

Seth laughed. "Not for now. You accomplished my last mission in a matter of hours. I'm going to need some time to think of another. But don't worry. I assure you it will be entertaining." Seth walked back towards his office. "Feel free to hang around, if you want. Agent Earth isn't much fun to talk to, but there might be a few other agents here."

Agent Earth didn't react to the jab, but kept working dilligently.

OOC: We can end this thread here, or you can talk to some of my NPC's if you want.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:48 am

Actually, I think I'll go home and rest. You know how to contact me.

Kyte bowed in the traditional style of the Japanese, and exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 am

OOC: Sorry to post in here again, but it's the only place I can seem to find Seth. xD

BIC: The phone on Seth's desk rang, waiting for Seth to pick up. If and when he did (Or if he heard the message because he didn't), it would have Kyte on the other line. He had his human form's voice, but it was exactly the same as his demon form's.

Seth. Agent Jupiter. I was wondering how I could contact Dar, if he has any form of communication to contact him with. I know that he may not be the...most intelligent company,, Kyte said with a bit of sarcastic stress on the word intelligent, But I'm sure he gets into many entertaining fights, and so you could assign me to some of his missions, if you want. Just as something to do until you have another assignment for me. Until next we meet.

He would then hang up with a click.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: No problem.

BIC: Seth frowned as he hung up the phone. He was already planning to have Dar killed for his recent disobediance. Dar's actions of late threatened to expose Seth and his plans, and possibly make them look far worse than they actually were. For this reason, Seth could not allow Dar and Jupiter to become fast friends.

Calling Agent Jupiter back in the traditional series of hang-ups and redials, Seth provided his next mission for Jupiter.

"Agent Mars is working single at the moment, but I do have another mission for you. A metahuman military officer by the name of Captain Cab is a supporter of the Teen Titans. For our future plans to succeed, I need you to kill Captain Cab. He lives alone in Steel City."

Seth gave Jupiter the man's address. He trusted Jupiter to find the right time and place to kill Cab. "Any questions?"

OOC: You can go ahead and start this thread wherever in Steel you want, just post a link to it here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 am

Kyte was listening on the phone as Seth began to explain the details of another mission. As he heard the word mission, a smirk slowly built on Kyte's face. How fun this day and age was. Especially with people with extraordinary powers roaming all about. He then focused on Seth's guiding words as he related something of a Captain Cab, who was apparently in league with the Titans. Seth related that in order for his plans to go uninterrupted, Captain Cab's life would have to come to a quick end. What was better was that, of course, Seth was asking him to do it.

He grinned, as Seth said he lived alone in Steel City, and provided him an address. Kyte did not reach for a pad of paper; nor pen, inculcating the words and numbers into his memory. He waited for Seth to add anything else, like saying if he would have a partner on this scenario (Which he was most certainly not hoping for), but Seth didn't, to Kyte's relief, instead asking if Kyte had any questions for him about the assignment.

Men usually want something to prove the job is done. Are you requiring this of me, or just the simple verbal verification that he has been killed?

Second, do you mind what time I go to see this man? I would go right now, but I plan on taking a nap and going in the morning.

Third and final, this is not really much of a question, but more of a request. You seem to be acquainted with these Titans very well. Knowing a man such as you, I would bet five coffers of obsidian that you kept files on them. Before I go to sleep tonight, I would like files on each of the Titans minus one special condition: any metahuman abilities they have. I do not mind a personal background, nor do I mind if they have special skills I should know of. But leave their abilities out of it. I find prey much more intriguing when I don't know their trump card. I would like these files as soon as possible before the night is over.

Kyte awaited Seth's response in his penthouse.

OOC: Still reply here, but I'm giving the link to his penthouse now. https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t969-havok-s-hideaway#18114
Now whenever you wanna leave a message or something, post there. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

"Verbal verification is all I require," said Seth. "There is always a way to fake proof, but I have a feeling that I can trust you to end this man. Anytime in the next three days will be good, but he cannot survive longer than that."

Seth listened to Jupiter's request. He wanted the files on the Titans, but not the powers? An odd request, Seth had to admit. He didn't want Jupiter to go after the big fish without expecting a real fight. Seth decided that he would just need to keep Jupiter busy with missions to keep him away from opponents who could kill him.

"Agreed. The files will be delivered to you in one hour, regardless of your location. The powers of the Titans will be left out."

Seth mentally ordered Agent Saturn to collect the files. She would hear his command due to their telepathic link she had formed. She would then pass it on to Agent Uranus, who would deliver it to Akunin. Uranus would be lead to Akunin by the same telepathic link that Saturn held with all the Agents, whether they knew it or not.

OOC: I started your mission thread. Here is the link:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t971-the-death-of-captain-cab#18120

I will also start replty at your penthouse for the delivery thread.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:19 am

Kyte arrived at PowerTech Towers, not in a good mood. He went to the elevator in his human form, taking it all the way up and walking into Seth's room at the exact moment the secretary would try to ring him in to Seth. He went right up to his desk, and stared into Seth's eyes. He was obviously unhappy, but not with Seth. He decided he would not dwell on that.

...it's done., he finally said, waiting for what Seth would say. Again, he was obviously upset, but if Seth was good in a business at all, he'd see the anger was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

Seth was suprised to see Akunin in such anger. He had always been collected before. Staring up into Agent Jupiter's eyes, his expression betrayed his suprise. He folded his hands.

"So I heard via your transmission. I'm glad to hear that the job is done. You will have a few days to rest. You seem to need to sort some things out. I'll have your assignment ready after three days. Until then, have a vacation. Hawaii is especially nice this time of year."

Seth was glad that Cab was out of the way. Now nothing could stop the war between the Titans and the Government. The Titans would be discredited, and his ultimate goal would be one step closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Kyte seemed to lighten up a bit when Seth said that he was pleased with Kyte's work. He should know better than to let emotions get in the way of his work. However, Cab's words still stuck to him like glue. He now had a vacation, Seth said. Kyte shook his head.

That won't be necessary, though, I thank you for your concern, Seth. Have the assignment ready when you are. I know it may seem a bit redundant to report in after I called, but I like to come in person. We didn't have phones back then, you know. Anyways, I also came over to discuss a few things with you.

Firstly, you know the game I usually play by now. I do an assignment, and then I like to know why I was assigned it and what good it did. Why? I know not myself. Perhaps it makes me feel better to know what purpose I have served.

Kyte waited for Seth to respond, and then moved on.

Seth...how familiar are you with the Bible?

Regardless of what his response was, Kyte would move on the same.

If you recall correctly from reading, or just from what you have heard of the Bible, demons are not spirits of evil. They are fallen angels. So, yes, I used to fly around. Not the point. My point is, at first, I had a few doubts about it. But now those doubts are erased from my mind. It was confirmed a few hours ago that one of them has been sent here to quell my less-than-neutrality; no doubt by Him. If he; because I know who it will be, enters Jump, he will know where I am immediately; I can guarantee it. And, if these Titans we always speak of are indeed as good as everyone says they are, he will likely join up with them. So I was wondering what your opinions are on this and how you would proceed if he were to find Jump.

Kyte waited, knowing Seth would probably be surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 am

Seth stood up in order to answer Akunin's questions. By now, he had learned that his name was really Kyte (and a lot more) thanks to Agent Saturn. However, there was no need for Kyte to know that.

"Very well. Your last mission: the assassination of Captain Cab, served one specific purpose: to deprive the Titans of any support from the military. As of last night, the Titans are officially classified as menaces to society. It has taken many years of planning to get to this point. Some crimes they have been framed for. Some crimes they actually committed and I simply collected evidence. In any case, the Titans are now being hunted down by the military. Their one and only supporter in the military, Captain Cab, is no longer there to interfere on their behalf. The Teen Titans have been discredited, and it will not be long before their organization is destroyed."

Kyte asked him if he was familiar with the Bible. Seth smiled beneath his mask. He was indeed very familiar with it. Kyte went on to say that there was an angel who might come to Jump and join with the Titans. Such a foe would doubtlessly be able to pull the Titans together, and possibly destroy Seth's organization.

"Before I tell you any plans on how to combat such a person, I must wonder if he will truely be an enemy. You see, Jupiter, the ultimate goal of my organization is to bring judgement upon the world. If you are as familiar with the Bible as I'd imagine, you know that due to the existence of sin in the world, God's judgement will sooner or later destroy the mortal realm. The Teen Titans, however, have acted to protect the world from its deserved punishment. My actions have been to destroy the Titans in order to hasten the day of judgement. Now, were an angel to come to Jump City in a physical form, would he really be against hastening God's will?"

Seth placed a hand on his chin. "Perhaps. Then again, God's actions cannot truely be altered by men, can they? In such a case that we are forced into combat with an angel, the full force of this organization would be brought against it. I do have a better defence idea, but it is still in development. I'm open to your suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 am

Kyte listened to what Seth had to say, and found that his assassination of Cab actually turned out to be useful. As much as Kyte wanted to kill the Titans, or at least fight them, it served Seth's purposes to just dispose of them in any way possible. Obviously, the quickest and best way possible was just to get the government to turn against them. Cab was in the military, and now, with him out of the equation thanks to Kyte, they had no support from the military. It was then that Seth said he might not be an enemy at all, and it seemed he had a misconception of His will. It was then that, as Kyte was about to correct Seth on his misconception, he spoke His name. Kyte was hit with a massive headache, clutching his head and bending over a bit. He could stand the name if he was focused, but it was unexpected at that moment, as he slowly straightened back up.

Ugh...Seth. Please, in the sake for all that is unholy, do not say the G-word in my presence. But you misunderstand G- His will. His will is not to "bring judgement". Yes, He will destroy the earth. But He wants as many followers of his faith as possible to ascend to the Heavens before He does. The Titans work in His favor. Besides...for a short length of time, his will will be influenced by Him directly. I already know how to undo it...

Kyte looked to Seth.

And that is by letting him join the Titans.

Kyte looked at Seth as he said his organization's full force would be brought against the Angel. He shook his head.

To do so would be foolish and disadvantageous. You already have the perfect counter to him. Seth would probably notice that Kyte had avoided speaking both the Angel's and God's name as much as possible, even to the point of confusion. Kyte pointed to himself. If anything, we should be equally matched.

The best thing to do would be to let him join the Titans, if possible. The sooner, the better.

Kyte waited on Seth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Interresting, Seth thought as Kyte was apparently wounded by the mentioning of God. He had not considered this outcome, but it did make sense on a spiritual level that demons couldn't stand the power that name had.

He'd been looking for something like that, but he would never admit it. After Dar's foolish actions, Seth felt the need to keep some manner of control over his agents.

Kyte wanted to join the Titans? He had said it would be the best way to deal with the angel.

Seth closed his eyes to think. He wanted the Titans to crumble. Giving them new members, even disloyal ones, would give them a sense of hope. It seemed to run counter to Seth's plans.

Slade had tried something similar, as Seth recalled. Surely the Titans would be wary of new members.

"You are quite a vaulable asset to me, Jupiter," Seth said. "How can I be sure that I won't lose your body or your mind to the Titans?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head and making motions with his hands that said he disagreed.

You misunderstand. I have no intention of joining the Titans. I said you should let Fen-, he paused, correcting himself, ...you should let him join the Titans. It may give them a new member, and it may clear them from being condemned, but I've figured out that there is a way to make him unable to detect me. Joining the Titans would be the best way to make that happen to him.

He then looked to Seth directly.

Besides...I made a deal with you. You give me fun, and I'm a valuable partner. Destroying the Titans organization is your goal. Destroying them completely is mine. It's just one happens faster, and that one is your goal.

Kyte took a seat in a chair.

Anyways...back to the point. Let the angel join the Titans, and he will lose the ability to track me. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next