Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth Moves In Vote_lcapSeth Moves In Voting_barSeth Moves In Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth Moves In

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 pm

What: Seth moves his base after finding a tracking device in his old one.
Characters Appearing: Seth, Dar, Andrew, Akunin.

Seth sat behind his new desk at PowerTech Towers. Thanks to a deal he had made with the some powerful, yet questionable individuals, his organization would now be able to use the entire 20th floor of this building as its headquarters, for a large monetary fee, of course. Seth could afford that, so it was no problem.

Seth looked out the large window of his office. It gave his a beautiful view of Steel City. Fortunately, the inner rooms were concealed from the public eye. They would have all the privacy they needed, right under the nose of the authorities.

Turning to his organization, Seth looked at all the members. Most notably were Dar (the inhuman powerhouse), Andrew (a young telekinetic), and Akunin (a demon, and the newest member). Along with them were the other 7 agents, and a handful of hired guns.

"Welcome to the new base of opperations. I see you were all able to find it. As of today, this is where you will all report for assignments. The rest of the day is yours to get acclimated to this city, and with each other. Tomorrow, we will begin the next phase of our opperation."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Kyte yawned, as he walked towards a tower in the city called PowerTech Towers. Not caring as to why it would have such a name (The creativity of humans these days really confused him), he entered the building, taking the elevator up to the twentieth floor.

Kyte was distasteful, and unusually annoyed. He had wanted to play with the Titans before coming back to the man named Seth. In fact, in his mind that very moment, he had fully decided that after Seth discussed what he had wanted, he would swim back across the bay and threaten to destroy their tower if no one came forth to face him. This stemmed from boredom.

As he entered the twentieth floor, he looked around as Dar was there, along with Seth, and the one agent that had helped tell Seth his speed when he ran in the warehouse. The other seven people he did not recognize. Seth explained that this would be his new base of operations, and that he would contact them for their assignments.

Kyte walked forward, and scribbled something onto a piece of paper in front of Seth. It was a thirteen digit number.

When you need to contact me, call this number. The first time, hang up before the dial tone comes on. Then, call again and wait for it to ring two times before hanging up. Call a third time, and you'll be directly patched to me through my phone. This will help throw off anyone that tries to get information about me through you, or vice versa...and it also allows for those annoying telemarketers to stop.

He chuckled a little at his small joke.

Besides that, is that all?
Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Seth accepted the paper, and studied the number for a moment. "Thank you. This will make contacting you much easier. I know that you don't want your time to be wasted, so I already have your first assignment ready.

You will need to obtain some DNA from the Teen Titan Raven- the male one from another dimension. A blood sample would be preferable, but I do not want you to resort to violence. The time has not yet come for an open fight with the Titans. I suggest you go undercover, pretend to be a hero, gain their trust, and get a blood sample that way. Perhaps you could say that it is your custom to be "blood brothers" with your closest friends. This won't be an easy mission, but I know that you can handle it. Anything you need will be provided if you ask me for it. You will call this number,"
Seth handed him a card. The number would reach Seth, but would not allow anyone to find his location.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Hmph.

Kyte thought this over for a minute.

Interesting you should mention this now. Not an hour and a half ago, I was climbing their tower looking for some fun. Unfortunately, none of them came out to play. I guess I should have knocked.

He yawned.

Anyways, I'm sure a few claw marks on their building won't raise too much suspicion...leading towards me, anyway. I would prefer to take his hair or blood during a fight, but since you wish me to be covert, I will find a way to get in. Though I doubt they will like my methods as a "hero".

Kyte turned to leave.

If that is all, I'll be leaving. Oh...one thing. Why is it you need this man's DNA?

He stopped, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:17 am

"This man, Raven, is more powerful than either of us can imagine. Death has not been an effective way of getting rid of an individual of his power." Seth grinned beneath his mask. "He is, after all, half demon." I will need a sample of his blood in order to permanently get rid of him. A more in-depth explaination will be given at a later time."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:49 am

Very well then, Seth. As much as I would like to prove you wrong on the fact that he can die, I shall do it the way you wish and simply obtain his DNA for you. Good hunting.

Kyte walked out of the room, going to the elevator to press the button for the basement. This could prove to be fun.
Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Seth laughed under his breath as Akunin left the room. The boy didn't need to know, but Seth had no intention of killing Raven. He had something much better in mind. Once he obtained Raven's DNA, the Titan would no longer be a threat.

Seth would sit behind his desk and watched as his employees either socialized or kept to themselves. He was so very close now. His plan would soon be complete. He felt reassurance coming from the ring that he wore under his glove. She approved.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 pm

OOC: I meant to come on in "Chance Encounter", but my internet crashed and I couldn't get back on in time to RP on it. Assuming this is supposed to come after that, can I still RP here? (PS: My character is Ice Bullet/Sora)
Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 pm

OOC: You can RP in this thread as long as your character is a villain and/or wants to work for Seth. This is supposed to be the "safe zone" for Seth's minons, so if you were interested in a fight, let me know and we'll set one up.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

OOC: Oh. No, I'm not a villian.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:22 am

Seth would soon hear a dull scraping sound that only happened for a few microseconds, and repeated. Each time, it seemed to get louder; meaning whatever it was was getting closer to his floor. The hired guns would probably get ready to shoot at the elevator door; the source of the screeching noises. It got within clear hearing range, so that no one in the room could have possibly missed it unless they were listening to headphones, and then suddenly stopped. It was silent for a few seconds, but soon, five ebony black blades slowly crept through the steel doors, evenly spaced apart, before suddenly twisting, slicing through the steel like butter. It made a perfect circle; whatever it was, and the steel circle fell to the floor. Before whatever it was came in, it called to them from the other side.

Gentleman, I mean no harm. I'm simply in a rush.

After saying that, Kyte slowly emerged through the hole in the steel doors for the elevator, walking quickly apace to Seth.

Hello again, Seth. I know you may not have expected me to be seen the very same day of the assignment, and also wanting an explanation as to why I just carved up the inside of the elevator shaft, but I'm sure you'll worry nothing of it after I tell you what happened and what I have for you.

I found the Titan Raven quite easily, dealing with a commotion down by the bank in Jump City. I saved him from a large boulder that was launched at him, but it seemed he was paralyzed; for what, I do not know. So, I merely took advantage of the situation and got what you asked, along with a bit more. I didn't bring the Titan Raven himself because I do not think you wanted him.

The reason I carved up the elevator shaft is because I was in a rush. Not only do I have a few strands of hair of the Titan Raven, but I also have some blood and skin cells. I rushed here and didn't take the elevator because it was currently in use. I didn't want the blood to dry, and it's still wet, surprisingly, so I rushed; making sure no one saw me, of course. So I'd suggest you take these samples immediately.

He grinned a bit, waiting for Seth's reaction.
Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:28 am

Beneath his mask, Seth's eyes would widen. That had been fast. Obviously, his newest minion was more capable than Seth had originally thought. Good. Perhaps he would be able to get rid of some of his less skillful agents now.

"Excellent! You could not have done better." Seth took the sample from Akunin. This was exactly what he needed. Seth always made sure to study his opponents closely. Death itself had not proven to be enough to contain someone with Raven's power, but this small sample of DNA, along with an extremely expensive machine within his top-secret room, would be able to get rid of Raven forever. He was one step closer to destroying the Titans.

"Congratulations, Akunin. You have moved up in my organization. From this moment on, you will have the code name: Agent Jupiter. I will have a new assignment for you very soon."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:07 pm

He nodded.

So be it. But, one thing...what are you going to use this DNA for? Cloning?

Kyte was really wondering what he had had to get Raven's DNA for.
Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:53 am

Seth chuckled. "Curious? I understand this was not a normal sort of mission. Very well. You know that the male Raven is from another dimension, yes? Well, I have a machine that can create portals to any dimension, as long as I have a sample of DNA from a resident of that dimension. This does not work well for exploring new worlds, but it does allow me to get rid of people I don't want around."

"Raven is one such person. His power is too great for me to face with any chance of success. Therefore, I will simply use my portal to send him home. This is, of course, only if Raven gets in my way. I happen to know that Raven has been looking for a way home since he arrived, and I believe that he would willingly accept free passage from a kind stranger."

Seth walked to his labratory and waved a hand, asking Akunin to follow him. "So you see, Akunin, even if I can't kill Raven, I can still get rid of him...forever."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Kyte listened as Seth explained that Raven was from another dimension, and had so far proved impossible to kill, as he led Kyte somewhere, motioning for him to follow. Still in his released state, he followed Seth, glad that he had gotten Raven's organic matter from him before it had expired. He was just glad that Seth had finally revealed to him the purpose of the mission he sent him on, for he was really starting to wonder.

Yes...that is definitely an alternative. But I'm beginning to wonder if Raven really is immortal...he bleeds, does he not? Surely if you can bleed, you can die...

It was certainly puzzling. He kept thinking about it as Seth led him to his lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seth Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next