Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Havok's Hideaway Vote_lcapHavok's Hideaway Voting_barHavok's Hideaway Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Havok's Hideaway

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 am

In the residential district of Jump City, there lies a hotel building called "Jump Inn". Quite a marvelous pun, eh? This is where the clan sent Kyte Uchiha to stay, and they fund his stay there quite generously. They have even made his suite a veritable fortress. Along with his new funds from Seth from the mission he had completed to get the male Raven's DNA, Kyte has made sure that infiltrating such a place would be quite "fun" indeed.

The Penthouse
Interior:
Havok's Hideaway 4822_safeco-plaza
The Jump Inn hotel is large, towering to an impressive, but even fifty floors. Yes, very cliche, but Kyte's penthouse suite lies at the top. The interior does look very fancy and fragile indeed, but this is where Kyte's funds have come in. He has made his suite a fortress. Each and every one of the windows have been adjusted so that only at a verbal command, they would be closed with shutters of tempered titanium; making outside penetration virtually impossible. One would have to be able to fly and be able to bash through titanium at the same time. Perhaps a Kryptonian could.*

The Gadgets

Built-In System Security:

The Scrambler:
This device causes all cell phone calls in or out of Kyte's suite to be untraceable, along with any internet access or similar signal that requires no hard line. Grounded phones; which Kyte uses for room service and pizza deliveries and such, are not protected as well; they are secured lines, but any hacker with a great amount of experience could trace it.

Aerial Detectors:
He has around one hundred of these small gadgets around the perimeter of the building about twenty-five feet down from the absolute top. This creates an invisible sensory ring of about twenty feet around the building. Being in city limits, anything larger than a large pigeon will be recognized by the system immediately.

Backup Lights:
Dozens of these collections of lights will give off a red glow that's not too bright, but not too dim, lighting up the room enough for Kyte to see. They rise up from the floor on the borders of the room, and each pillar and obstruction in it.

PIN With Thumb Scan:
This is, ironically, the only "safe" way in. The door to the room is ten inches of reinforced steel, supported by a PIN pad and a thumb-scanner. If someone fails to open it, it will merely let Kyte know you are there, at which point he would probably let you in.

*I decided for Kyte not to know about Kryptonite yet, but if he does run across it and Superman ever happens to bust down his windows, you can bet that would be his next installment.

More can be added later. I'll make a post when something is added. =P
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

There was a knock at the door. Agent Uranus stood in a black suit, waiting for Agent Jupiter to answer the door. His long, blonde hair was neatly combed back, and his fighting mask was nowhere in sight. Althogh this was a mission, there was no fighting involved, so he left the mask off. In his hand he held a suitcase with files on all the Teen Titans and their affiliates.

He had been led here by Saturn, which had been wierd. Turn left... turn right...why couldn't she just give him an address? She had led his brain around like a mule.

Still, Uranus could never remain angry at a lady, so he would forgive Saturn.

Agent Uranus waited for Kyte, who he knew only as Jupiter, to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:39 am

Kyte was currently bouncing a ball off of the wall, repeatedly. Nothing on tv. Nothing to do on the computer, except go to a few forums where he had done some roleplays. However, every post of his was done tonight, and so he was waiting on replies. It was then that he heard a rapping. Kyte looked towards it, catching the plastic ball without even looking into his peripherals. He then got up, as a sudden fancy overcame him. A speaker became active above the door to the outside room, so Uranus could hear Kyte speaking, as Kyte began his walk towards it.

"And suddenly, there came a tapping,"

As Kyte continued his walk towards the door, he tossed the ball off to somewhere random within the suite.

"As of someone gently rapping, at my chamber door."

He then reached the door.

"Only this,"

He then swiped his fingers across a soft digital pad by the door, at which the steel doors parted into the wall, revealing a smiling, demonic form Kyte to Uranus.

"And nothing more."

Kyte then chuckled.

Sorry. I have been immersing myself in Poe lately. Is that it?, Kyte asked, reaching forward for the case as if asking if he could see it.

After Uranus gave him it, he'd smile.

Want anything to drink? I know it's quite a walk.

He could tell by the fresh smell of ground rubber that Uranus hadn't been just walking up hotel steps.

Thanks, by the way. I see Seth is prompt.
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 am

At the sight of Demonic Kyte, Uranus jumped with a start. He almost reached for his blades, but gained control of himself first. Fixing a hair that had fallen out of place, Uranus answered Jupiter's question.

"Yes."

After giving the man the suitcase, Uranus declded to accept a drink. Although he hadn't yet done any training today, he was slightly sweaty, and could use a rest.

"A glass of water, if you don't mind." Uranus walked into the room, admiring the furnishings. Jupiter seemed to be doing okay for himself, although it wasn't in the style Uranus would personally choose.

"Indeed. The boss has very little patience for slowness. That's why I was hired, I'd imagine."

What was it Jupiter had been reading? Oh yes. "Edgar Alan Poe. Such a sad fellow. But at the expence of his happiness came great literature. I wonder if his popularity today would console him in his misery. What do you think of misery?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 am

Sorry. My appearance usually can frighten people quite a lot. Water it is, then.

Kyte walked to his couch, putting down the suitcase on it, and then went to fetch the man a glass of water, putting some ice cubes in it, and coming back to give it to him.

Yes, I imagine being slow would be bad for business. And, seeing how Seth is, being bad for business would probably not be a good idea.

However, Kyte said this with a smile, as if he weren't concerned of such a thing, as Uranus asked him about Poe.

That is certainly a very interesting theory. I cannot say for sure. As for misery...I think it's an interesting feeling, at best. Misery can break the best of men; wear down the best of warriors. It can numb the greatest minds, and smash the greatest hopes. For if you let yourself get taken by despair, you will find yourself worthless, Kyte smiled, And that's never a good thing to be thinking.

Kyte kept that smile on his face for a few seconds before abruptly laughing.

Haha, sorry. There I go, rambling again.

OOC: Gonna go ahead and post in the assassination thread.
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 am

OOC: Yeah!

Uranus stood up after finishing his glass of ice water. "Very refreshing. I enjoy meeting those who appreciate poetry. There aren't enough of us in this world."

With that, the agent headed for the door. He needed to begin his training for the day.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Kyte made his way back to his apartment, or, as he liked to call it, Havok's Hideaway. He sighed, and just laid down in bed. Fenrisúlfr was going to arrive in Jump soon, whether he liked it or not. He might as well get some rest while he was at it.
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 am

Rico made it to the front door of Kyte's appartment, out of breath. This was where she had been told it was, at least. She trusted Agent Saturn, but it felt wierd to have someone guide you accross miles and miles just to come to one doorway.

Rico did not seem like her normal self today. She was constantly glancing around, looking for any sign of danger. Had she been followed? She wasn't sure. She quickly knocked on Kyte's door and waited for him to answer.

This was not good, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 am

Kyte woke up to a furious rapping. He chuckled to himself, deciding not to go through the Edgar Allan Poe routine, transforming into his demonic form and walking to the door, looking through the hole. Seeing Rico there, he opened the door. He raised an eyebrow, she looked scared.

...come in.

When she came in, he would shut the door quickly, and then look to Rico.

Anything I can get you Rico? Ice cream? Sandwhich? Soft drink?

He chuckled, and then decided to get to the point.

What's wrong? You seem edgy.
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am

"Mugen," Rico said as she quickly entered the room. "I don't need anything, thanks. I think I was being chased a few minutes ago. I'm sure that I lost him, but I needed a safe place to stay."

The girl sat down to catch her breath. "I think it was him, the one Seth warned me about. Has Seth told you anything about L.A.W. or the Double-Man Project? One of their agents calls himself 'The Hat.' He's a meta-killer, and I was ordered to avoid him at all costs. By the way, Seth's getting nervous about L.A.W. He think's they found a clue about us. I...I think they killed Agent Mars."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 am

He made sure the door was locked, and walked back to Rico, as she detailed that she was being chased, and the she was sure the man who was chasing her had lost her. He frowned. She then said she thought it was someone Seth had warned her about, and asked Kyte if he had heard about L.A.W. or a Double-Man Project. She then detailed a man who referred to himself as "The Hat", and called him a "meta-killer". Kyte deducted that meant he killed high-powered people. She had been ordered to avoid him, and said Seth was nervous about L.A.W. She said he thought they caught onto Seth's organization, and she said she also thought they killed Dar. Kyte frowned at that, but said nothing, going to his desk.

Rico, you're free to stay here as long as you want.

I know of L.A.W., but not this "Double-Man Project". And if The Hat followed you here, I promise I will take care of him; even more so if they killed Dar.

He picked up the phone and called Seth to inform him of what had happened. His lines were secure, so it should have been safe. Meanwhile, he had his eye on the camera feed from above the door in the hall. If Seth picked up, he would speak.

Kagemusha, we have a situation.
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

Seth picked up the phone and recieved a typical greeting of Kyte's fashion. He sighed for a second. "Reading you loud and clear, Cherry Blossom." Kyte seemed to be skilled in everything, including annoying Seth with on-the-spot codewords. Still, by the tone in Kyte's voice, this was no light-hearted matter. It had to be Rico. He had been listening in on her recently, thanks to Agent Saturn. However, there had been a brief moment where he lost contact. It could have been 'The Hat' at work. Was it really him?

"She's with you, and she's told you that she's been followed. Listen, Jupiter. If the one she warned you about shows up, then you need to run. The government recently brought this guy in to shut down the Tiny Toasters, if you know who I mean, all by himself. He doesn't mess around. He's dangerous on a different level, especially if he has any back-up at all. If he shows and you have any chance to run, I want you to do it. Take Rico and go somewhere safe."

Meanwhile, Rico had pulled a handgun out of vest and checked to make sure it was in working order. She kept glancing from the door to the windows and back again.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 am

Kyte laughed at Seth's little joke as he picked up the phone. He knew he wasn't the best at codenames, but at least he wasn't saying his name.

Well, since this line is secure, I guess I can call you Seth. I only call you "Kagemusha" because you never gave me a codename to refer to you by.

He listened as Seth told him that he already knew the situation he was in. Kyte raised an eyebrow at that, but didn't interrupt Seth as he listened to what he was saying while at the same time wondering if Seth had bugged his penthouse. He frowned as a fire was lit by The Hat inside Kyte; he wanted to fight someone who had been brought in to shut down the Titans; or at least that's what Kyte inferred from "Tiny Toasters". However, losing Rico would be a very bad thing to do for Seth. He sighed as he listened while opening a drawer at his desk, pulling out a remote, and putting it into his carrying bag as he kept telling him how dangerous The Hat was. He looked to Rico, who had a gun drawn.

Seth, I'm kind of new to this city. So you're going to need to give me coordinates for a place for her and I to stay or I won't be able to help you unless I get into contact with the clan. They don't exactly have a mobile line, you know. Also, is there any intel on The Hat that I should know? For example, what if one of the Titans is patrolling and I mistake them for The Hat? So do you have what he looks like? Finally, I can only run for so long before wearing out. I will have Rico out of Jump City by tonight, and I'll try taking her through Steel. However, if he chases us into Steel, I will have to confront him. Crossing city lines takes a while.

As he spoke, he got up, and strapped his new katana to his belt in its sheath, and pulled out a few envelopes of money, putting them into the bag, along with two spare cell phones. He tossed one to Rico for her to pocket as he listened to Seth's response, keeping his eyes on the monitor.
Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

Seth waited for Kyte's line of questions to finish before responding. Kyte thought that Seth had bugged his appartment? He wondered if telling him the truth would be wise. Seth had actually bugged something much more personal: Kyte's mind.

"The sooner you can get out of Jump City, the better. The Hat can track people, and Jump is too small a place for you to hide. Go down Main Street until you reach the pizza shop. If you don't own a car, you can pick one up at the car rental that is next to the pizza shop. I have wired enough money for this transaction into your account. Head straight on that road for an hour and you will be in Steel City."

Now it was time to describe The Hat. "The Hat is very easy to identify. For one thing, you will feel an aura of doom when he is anywhere close. Other than that, he wears a fedora and has no face. Shadows seem to cover where his face should be. He usually wears a trenchcoat."

"Once you are in Steel City, more instructions will be given to you. You need to trust me to stay alive."

What would those instructions be? Seth wasn't sure yet. He was considering pulling together all of our agents. The Hat may think twice before attacking Seth's full organization, but then again, he could just send in back-up. That would be a disaster.

Rico caught the money and looked at it. Was this a gift from Mugen? She knew it was probably just for the mission, but she could still pretend it was a gift.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

OOC: Just saying, he tossed her a cell phone, not money. xD

BIC: Kyte waited as Seth gave him directions, saying that The Hat could track him, and that Jump was far too small a place to hide. He told him to go to some pizza establishment, and said to pick up a car there.

No, Seth, I do not own a an automobile. They are... Kyte fished for the right word. ...unreliable. But if they will give Rico and I safe passage, so be it.

He then listened as Seth told him how to recognize The Hat. Kyte thought about this "aura of doom", and the fact that the man was supposed to have no face. He put it out of mind, though, as he got up, nodding to Rico.

One last thing, Seth. How did L.A.W. find us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Havok's Hideaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: