Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Vote_lcapSeth is Coming, but he Needs Help Voting_barSeth is Coming, but he Needs Help Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Vote_lcapSeth is Coming, but he Needs Help Voting_barSeth is Coming, but he Needs Help Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I have an NPC villain that I've been trying to perfect. However, I need some creative assistance with one thing:

This character (Seth) has no super-powers, yet I want him to be able to at least stand his ground against heroes.

He will wear a bright pink ring (nobody knows why, as he is a very serious person). This ring may or may not have something to do with his combat abilities.

Any ideas would be well appreciated.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 am

enhanced reflexes or it gives him a spider sense in a way is all I've got
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 am

Maybe the ring could play with his opponents minds and make them think they're more hurt than they actually are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I suggest some kick-ass weaponry. If you have good weapons, you'll have a good fight with anyone (including supers)!

Perhaps Seth's ring could be a weapon in and of itself, or even contain a variety of weapons that can be summoned from its core. For instance, when Seth presses a hidden button on the ring, it will turn into a sword. Or when he rotates the ring on its base, a weapon could pop out according to how many times you turned it. (i.e. 1: mace, 2: bazooka, 3: bow and arrows, 4: spear, ect.) The weapons could also be not just "basic" versions; the sword could be charged with lightning, the bow and arrows with paralytic acid, ect. That way your character could still have no super powers but have powerful weapons instead.

I hope this helps. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 am

Hmm, I like playing with people's minds and a ring that summons weapons. Thanks guys for your suggestions. I'll play around with those ideas.

Everyone, please feel free to continue making suggestions for the time being. I'll stop this thread when Seth lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Sounds good! Glad I could help. ^^
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:50 am

Seth. Just off the top of my hat here. I don't like weaponry.

Seth sound like that Egyptian god. God of the desert, despair, chaos. Messing with minds with illusions filled with quicksands could be very fitting. Or real quicksand whenever he turns his ring. The ring keeps it's power contained until Seth wants to unleash it. The Ring of Seth. The Pink Ring of Doom >..<

Seth (the god) has the head resembling a rabid dog, and also seems to be god of thunder. Wy not have a summon? Or a transformation, transforming your head inthat of a dog, with thundering eyes and a thundering bark? A staff loaded with lightning, and commands over the sands?

Yes, I get distracted easily while researching for college. I know more legends surround Seth, even Wikipedia has them noted. Legends saying he makes the run rise and fall, that his head wa sactually that of some pig, and so on and so forth. Countless combinations could be made. Fact is that he was seen as the enemy of man. Sounds like a villain to me.

...Or take the simple option. Turn the ring, hey there's a steel chain, which goes straight to a dog with thundering eyes, a roaring bark, gritting sand from his teeth. Insanely demonic, strong, devourer of men, able to cause quicksands. Dum dum dumm...and it listens to Seth! Try that on for size!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks for the ideas.
I'm almost done with him now. Although he may not have the stuff that everyone suggested, he was really inspired by your ideas.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help   Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth is Coming, but he Needs Help
Page 1 of 1