Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth's Plan: Part I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is this too confusing for the site?
Yes
Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_lcap25%Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We''''ll figure it out, sounds cool
Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_lcap75%Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
You should be executed for making me think!!!!
Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seth's Plan: Part I Empty
PostSubject: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 pm

The Museum harbored so many ancient relics. Pieces of human culture and artwork, meteorites and alien artifacts. Magical wares found nowhere else on the planet. But one display in the museum was more unique than all the rest.
The planetary display, a set of rocks and minerals pulled up from within the earth and other nearby celestial bodies. Meteors, crystals, fossils, the display varied in its attractions.
But one forgotten rock was hidden in a glass case, surrounded by other more precious looking, lustrous stones. The rock was ragged, its surface scratchy and split. Almost anyone who came to the museum ignored it, it was the one piece of the collection that was actually unappealing to the public eye. But it was this piece that was the most important.
The rock held an element never before seen on earth, a gaseous substance far more violent that Florine. The element would rip and tear at the electrons of almost anything weaker than it until it fell apart. The gas was called Armadion, and the only thing that could hold it's own against such a dangerous element, was an element with even more electrons. Which, luckily, the rock itself was made out of.
The rock itself was made of an element called offenxion, a substance which had all seven energy levels filled. The elemet was astounding because it was the only element to completely fill all the principal energy levels, and it was foreign to earth, discovered in a meteorite. For these reasons, the sample of offenxion was displayed, but the element within remained unknown to the world, that is, except for 2 people.
It was this rock that Andrew had been sent to steal tonight. Stealing was the one aspect of his "career" that he actually enjoyed, because, if done right, no one had to get hurt. The after affects sometimes posed some moral problems, but he wouldn't think about that until afterwords.
Andrew stood outside the museum, it had long ago become dark and he had been waiting for the correct light to execute his mission. He started walking forward and palmed the ground with both hands, feeling the resistance from his special gloves dissipate as his hand shifted into position. Almost instantly he flew through the air and landed on the roof of the building, looking around to see if anyone had seen him jump. Perhaps if someone had, he could persuade his master that there were too many witnesses, and his presence would endanger future missions.
Don't kid yourself Andrew, you know better than most that failure is not tolerated. his masters voice rang through his ear.
Andrew sighed. "I know Master, I'll get it done." He said, walking over to the skylight. He held out 4 fingers, making sure the tips were lined up, and slowly started to remove the window using his makeshift screwdriver to take out the screws.
Entering the building he willed his power into his feet and positioned his arms out like wings, slowly descending while putting his weight on the floor below. He stopped his descent 10 feet from the floor and hovered in the direction of an overhang, careful to keep his balance so he wouldn't push off a wall and go spiraling into the laser wires he knew from experience the museum had activated during the night.
Landing lightly on the canopy he peeked his head over and saw the glass case, with the target rock centered in the middle, surrounded by other, more precious looking stones.
You know what to do.

Last edited by canace on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 pm

For the newer members who check this post, posts tend to go in a rotation, so set up an order and then you can create a better story easier. click 'Watch this topic for replies' to, well, watch this topic for replies.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 am

Is this what you messaged me about? If it is, then I guess that I'd like Ice Bullet to be one of the heroes. See ya when you come back!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm

What my second post means is that you should post now. I would go first (I already did), then you, then whoever wants to go next, and then I'll go again. Once a fourth person joins, you just add them into the cycle, so it's you turn.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh ok. So.. what should I post? Oh, wait, does this count as my post? The idea is somewhat confusing to me...
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

why don't you look at other posts first. see how it works, you'd normally talk from a 3rd person point of view. Not like: "Hulk angry, Hulk SMASH!"
Like: "Jamie jumped into the ravine, praying for a soft landing."

Just put what you think your character would do if he was here. and include how your person got there. maybe you're a security guard for the museum, or you happened to be walking bye and saw me break in. maybe: anything. and when you get in a fight, remember to keep it realistic, don't dodge every punch, win every scuffle, make every attack hit. etc. you're only one person.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

OOC: Is this the thread you were talking about? Cause Bella would love to be in this one, I'm sure. So, here goes everything

IC: Bella had been walking along the streets when she stopped at an old museum. Strangely, she felt something urging her to go inside. But the doors were locked and the museum was closed. But then she started walking around the perimeter, willing to find somebody to ease her suspicious feeling. She saw an open window and that's what made her angry. A thief was going to steal something, she knew. But who? And what? Bella jumped gracefully through the window and landed swiftly on her feet. She tiptoed around a corner and listened for a noise, a sign that somebody was still in here.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Ah.. Ok. I guess I'll start us up, then.

Sora was still Ice Bullet right now, and he was running around Jump City's alleys, trying to get the feel of the city. He still hadn't met many people, but from talking to passersby, he figured out a few things. For example, he found out that crimes are somewhat normal around here. He'd also discovered about a group of teenagers with superpowers were the ones to usually take care of any crimes. They were called the Teen Titans.

"Hm.. The Teen Titans.. They sound like a group I could meet. Maybe I might be able to join them.."
Ice Bullet's thinking was interrupted as he saw a girl about his age crawling into a side window of an ancient looking museum. Thinking fast, Ice quickly ran to the side of museum and, making sure the girl was inside and that nobody was looking, he creeped into the museum himself.

After getting inside, he looked to his left and saw the girl peering around a corner, and thankfully her back was to him. He silently moved to a corner where she shouldn't be able to see him, and turned to look to his right. That's when he saw him.

A boy about his age was standing on a canopy, staring at a rock in a glass case. And he looked bad. Bad bad. Ice tried to stifle a scream, but he accidentally let out a small noise.

"Muh!-" He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth, and accidentally made a small leap to his left, exposing himself to the girl he had forgotten about.

Last edited by DragonEmerald98 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I want to stop you there.

It's a very well written post, and I can see you're both actually magnificent at this already. But I have to say. Th set up for the story comes from the person who originated the post. In this case, me. In my original post, I never said anything about assistants or a large scale heist, it's just me. Good Bella, and Kudos to both of you for your posts, but DragonEmerald, you just need to watch out for these little misunderstandings which can totally screw up a great thread. edit it and it'll be fine, but it's just me and Bella in the museum. Join us by all means, but don't change the plot.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Oh ok. I was just doing a small scale heist. It was just to, y'know, start it up and bring the heros on this together. Now, what should I edit?
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Look at my original post, it's just me. just take it down to what there already is. you shouldn't add so much on when there wasn't anything related to it in the first place. come in, meet Bella, once you both came in, I'll post next, general rotation unless someone's taking a huge break. but remember, different members have different times, I live in New York so I'll be up differently than those in California or Europe.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh ok. I'll change that now.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Again, I'm sorry for posting unnecessarily on this while we wait for EmeraldD's post. But I want to clarify something first. Never RP for someone without taking a really intensive look at the character their RPing with at the moment. when you read some of their posts and you see how they operate, you can start to include them a little bit in your posts. Just make sure you never write an entire scene regardless of their input. It will almost always end badly. Please, tell me if the advice I'm giving is something you've heard before or just annoying and unhelpful; I will stop regardless of my opinions, I don't want to bother you with unnecessary information.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

There I changed it
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

canace are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's Plan: Part I
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next