Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Vote_lcapSeth Moves In - Page 4 Voting_barSeth Moves In - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth Moves In - Page 4 Vote_lcapSeth Moves In - Page 4 Voting_barSeth Moves In - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth Moves In

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Seth Moves In - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 am

Kyte grinned as Seth said inevitably that if he and Rico were to enter a fight, that he had no doubt Rico would win. He then walked to a large chest near the window, and pulled out a katana, presenting it to Kyte, saying it was his reward for another job well done. He said that the purpose of having Aphrodite in their grasp was that they could learn from her powers in some way and put them to a more profitable use.

Kyte took the katana, bowing as was the traditional custom in Japan for many centuries in respect.

Thank you, Seth. As you know I'm deadly enough without a sword. It's just a profession, hobby, and preference.

He then straightened up, still holding the katana, in its sheath, in his left hand. Seth said he may have the details to Kyte's next mission, but said that he didn't know all the details quite just yet. Kyte nodded, and Seth asked him if he had ever heard of L.A.W. He blinked, and then narrowed his eyes slightly in thought.

...when I first broke into Cab's house, and he waited for me at the stairs, he asked me if this L.A.W. had sent me. Are they a league of assassins? Or just businessmen, like you?, he said, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Both, in a way."

Seth sat down again and looked out the window. "L.A.W. is a government agency devoted to creating controllable meta-human weapons. They have become a bit of an irritant lately. They are certainly no friends of the Teen Titans, but they are not friends of ours either. If they were to discover us, they might try to capture us for research, much like you captured Aphrodite. The only difference is that it would be much easier for L.A.W. to defeat us. I am not an arrogant man, Akunin. I know that my organization stands no chance against L.A.W. For that reason, it will be at least a few weeks until your next mission. We need to lay low for a while. My only order to you during the next few weeks is to stay away from L.A.W. and anything related to it."

Seth sighed as he pulled a file out of his desk. It was the file on Dar, the late Agent Mars. "L.A.W. has already captured one of my agents: the man you knew as Dar. He is currently in their custody, and any attempts to get him out have not only failed, but have alerted L.A.W. to our existence. I cannot stress enough how dangerous they are, so please have a nice...safe vacation."

Seth put the folder back in his desk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:47 am

Seth told Kyte that they were a little of both, and Kyte listened as he explained that they were an organization that wanted to create metahumans that they could control, and that they were a bit irritating lately, saying they weren't allied with the Teen Titans, but they weren't healthy for Seth either. He also said that it was guaranteed that a battle between Seth's forces and theirs would end up with L.A.W. on the winning team. He also said that Kyte was on a vacation once more because of that, and said they needed to be inconspicuous for now. He said Kyte's "mission" right now was to stay away from anything L.A.W. related.

He then further related Dar had been captured by L.A.W., and that he had made attempts to retrieve him from their custody, but the attempts had failed, and that it alerted L.A.W. and told them Seth existed. He said they were very dangerous, and told Kyte to have a safe vacation. Kyte nodded.

Very well. I'll stay inconspicuous for now. I may have a little fun with the Titans here and there should the need for entertainment arise...

He chuckled, and stood up, turning away and walking slowly for the elevator.

All jokes aside...feel free to tell Rico how to contact me. Boredom is not a thing I am well at dealing with.

He would then exit the building via elevator.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Kyte led Cleopatra to the building, pressing the elevator button and taking her up to Seth's floor, leading her in and giving Seth a slight wave in greeting.

Greetings, Seth. She's not really the combat type, but...well, I suppose that's what the interview's for. Do you want me out of the room, or should I just sit in a chair silently?
Back to top Go down
GLᴬDOS
GLᴬDOS

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:44 pm

She unknowingly giggled at Mugen's comment, but almost immediatly shut herself up and looked at this 'Seth' person. She gave a slight wave, glancing at both men. GLaDOS supposed she'd have to tell them her real name at some point, since she'd be working here... or at least she hoped she'd be working here. She blinked at his comment about herself not being the combat type. She thought of her arms, which could become weapons, and giggled. Another thing about her, since it wasn't any sort of... supernatural power, but instead robotic modification, unless her emergency power cell ran out, then she could use her weapons any time.

Last edited by GLᴬDOS on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled Mugen Wrong.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 am

Seth Moves In - Page 4 14180

Seth sat behind a large wooden desk that was covered in computers and paperwork. He wore a combat suit and a white, neutral mask. It definitely wasn't what you expected to see when you entered an office suite as nice as PowerTech Towers. Seth was also wearing thin, black gloves, which covered up the ring he was wearing.

Rico was also in the room. The blonde girl sat in a chair on the side of the office next to the large window. She smiled at Kyte as soon as he entered the room.

Seth looked at GLaDOS. His thoughts unreadable beneath the mask. He spoke to Kyte. "You may sit wherever you like, Jupiter. Or are you Mugen today? Akunin perhaps? I must say, you are the man of a thousand names, Kyte Uchiha." Seth had known Kyte's real name for months now. He hadn't wanted to scare the half-demon away by knowing so much about him. Now, however, Kyte was recruiting for him, and was obviously comfortable with his position in Seth's organization. "You may do as you please. Although I'm sure Rico has many stories to tell you."

So, this recruit was a cyborg. Interesting. Seth could very soon have 2 cyborgs working for him. This one looked older than Rico, but stood out more. She wouldn't be able to blend in with society easily. "Hello, girl. I am Seth. Do you have a name? I am assuming since Agent Jupiter brought you here that you are interested in crime. If you like making money and upsetting the status quo, then I can help you. If you have some worthwhile skills, you can help me. Tell me, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 am

Kyte laughed at Seth. He had suspected he knew of his name, however, had no sign of him knowing such.

Well, I guess since the truth's out, you can call me Kyte now. I only function by so many names for I do not want to be found. My...acquaintances could do it, so I suspected you could too.

He slightly smirked, and then made light of the situation.

Oh, but it was Mugen today.

He chuckled, then bowed formally, as a sign of Japanese custom, and left the two to conduct their interview without the murmerings of him and Rico. He directed Rico into a small room adjacent to the office, and hugged her. He made sure not to talk too loud so as not to disturb Seth and "Cleopatra".

It's great to see you again, Rico. Sorry I haven't dropped by lately. Seth said you had some interesting things to tell me?

Kyte still felt a twinge of guilt for having dragged her into his and Tennyson's conflict. She had come out on the short end of the stick, after all. He had suspected she would resent him for it, but, polarly opposite, she blamed herself, and thought she failed Kyte. He hoped she shared no such thoughts now.
Back to top Go down
GLᴬDOS
GLᴬDOS

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 am

Seth's adressing of her brought her out of her unstable daze. He asked her name, and her abilities. The Cyborg shifted from foot to foot a few times before she stood still, crossing her arms again. She smiled. "My name is GLaDOS... or at least, that's the name the they gave me." Without much elaboration she continued with her introduction of herself. "I'm the best at dealing with Hacking, but that doesn't mean I'm not adept at fighting as well." She held up both her left and right arms, which soon came to look like; on the left, a high powered laser gun, and on the right, a four foot, metallic broadsword.

She watched Seth with a smile, and a slight swinging of her left arm. It was clear that she didn't intend to shoot the weapon, or swing her sword at the moment. The extra pair of robotic eyes upon her head swiveled and turned slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Hacking? That was a useful skill. Agent Earth could hack, of course, but he had plenty of other things to do. Seth had intended to hire on a full-time hacker eventually. The L.A.W. problem would require it. She could fight as well. Very good.

"I see. I am very impressed. I want you to work for me, GLaDOS. Even though you are a cyborg, I am not going to use you like a mere tool. I realize that you have a personality, feelings, interests, and desires. I am not foolish enough to ignore these things. As you can see by this office, I have plenty of resources to fulfill them. So tell me, GLaDOS, what can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
GLᴬDOS
GLᴬDOS

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Her request from him came immediatly and definately. "I experiance flashbacks sometimes, and it's been brought to my attention that I have a tendency to drift off into psychotic episodes. Unless you're interested in losing your hand, or you honestly believe you can bring me out of it; don't, touch, me."

The morbid expression dissapeared from her face as she flashed a large smile. "That's the only assurance I'll need from you... besides maybe housing? Not many people are interested in doing business with a girl who has a pair of robotic eyes on her head! Except you guys, of course." She trusted his word of honoring her feelings, and that he wouldn't use her as a tool of the company. She had no reason not to. The phrase 'Innocent until proven guilty.' passed through her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Flashbacks? Interesting. Seth had heard stories of cyborgs of Rico's model having flashbacks. Rico herself had not had any yet, and hopefully never would. The psychotic episodes shouldn't be too much of a problem. Seth's agents were all tough, sneaky, or fast enough to keep their heads around her.

"You shall be left alone during these episodes. Perhaps I could have my mechanic build a kill-switch into you, just to shut your body down when you're dangerous. Your room and board shall also be provided."

Seth stood up and held out his hand. "Congratulations. Our organization has no name, but you are now one of us. I shall get you a code name as soon as I can. For now, I want you to get to know this city. I won't say stay out of trouble, but stay alive and don't jeopardize any information about me. Also..." He looked at the door where Rico and Kyte had disappeared. "There is someone in there I think you should meet. The blonde girl, Rico, is a cyborg just like you. I hope you can be something like a sister to her."

It seemed that Seth had two daughters now.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

She shook hands with Seth, her skin cold like metal to the touch. "Very well." She glanced to the door where Kyte and... Rico had dissapeared. Would the other cyborg and herself get along? For some reason GLaDOS felt alienated from all the others she'd ever encountered.

Her eyes went back to Seth, as if waiting for permission to go meet the girl. She then figured if her employer wanted her to meet Rico, then he'd have no objections to it. GLaDOS inhaled deeply, turning to face the door. She strode through it, spotting Rico and Kyte. After a moment of thought, she waved. "Hello Rico. I'm GLaDOS... you can call me Cleo if you'd like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:15 am

Seth Moves In - Page 4 Rico

The blonde girl was sitting on a comfortable couch talking to Kyte. She looked up at the cyborg who walked in and introduced herself. Rico smiled energetically and jumped up to examine GLaDOS more closely.

"Nice to meet you, Cleo. You can call me Rico. I'm a cyborg, just like you. Did Seth just hire you? That's great! We are going to be best friends! I like everything, what do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 am

Kyte looked up from his conversation with Rico, looking at GLaDOS with a grin. Looked like she made it. Rico was, of course, excited, as always, introducing herself. Kyte couldn't help laughing when she said she liked everything, for that was mostly true.

Well then, looks like you made it, "Cleopatra". Welcome to the family.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm

The blonde cyborg's personality immediatly seemed to cheer GLaDOS up. She grinned her brightest grin at Rico's enthusiasm. "I like your name, Rico! I did just get hired~" She didn't really know what she liked that the other girl would enjoy doing as well. "Uhmm... I like Hide and Go Seek!" She giggled, Rico bringing out the humor in GLaDOS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next