Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Vote_lcapClash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Voting_barClash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Vote_lcapClash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Voting_barClash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Empty
PostSubject: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 am

Where: The Night Hawks Base (a beat up hotel)
When: Night, during the Mirror War crisis
Who: The Night Hawks, later on Seth's agents

Mr. Pacific was glad that Ethan had built secure communicators for the team. They had allowed him to call all the Night Hawks together to the hotel for their first mission.

Pacific addressed his team in his usual costume: a semi-dress blue Hawaiian shirt, a black mask, and a motorcycle helmet. "Hello Hawks. I'm sorry that we haven't had much to do lately. I've been training, and I hope you've been doing the same, because our the time has come for our first mission."

Pacific held up a small vial filled with a yellow liquid. "This is a drug called Venom. It's a watered-down version of the super-strength serum used by Bane. This Venom, once consumed, doubles the user's strength and energy for 1 hour. The drawback is that you need an additional 2 hours of sleep for every vile you take. Fortunately, taking multiple viles does not compound the effect."

Pacific handed the vile to the closest person, allowing the team to inspect the Venom closer. "Some organization has been distributing this Venom for the last few weeks. In the last few days, they have boosted their efforts. In Jump City, every thug on the street wants this stuff, so it's up to us to stop this drug ring. I have some leads that should allow us to find some of the dealers. We will then introduce them to jail. Questions?"

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 am

'Our first mission', Haruhi thought to herself excitedly. She felt ready yet nervous at the same time. She listened intently, which wasn't hard to do for having two pairs of ears, one human and one feline. Mr. Pacific passed around the vile of Venom to her, she scrutinized it, and turned it around in her hands, she even captured the unique, putrid smell of it. Wrinkling her nose to get the nasty smell away she passed it on to the next person by her.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Nikkita was excited, she would be able to work with the rest of the team and take down something big. She held the liquid-filled vile close to her face and looked through it. She didn't think she would want to swallow this stuff. It looked to her like cat urine or something, definitely not what she wanted to put in her mouth. She shrugged to herself and passed the vile to the next guy, wondering where they would be going first.
"So, wheres the first lead take us? Any place interesting?" Nikki asked, not even bothering to hide the excitement. Her ferret form was a natural predator, and the opportunity to chase some bad guys down was a very fun idea to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:45 pm

OOC: Is it my post? Cause it doesn't seem I jump in yet.

...come on, guys! How am I supposed to make my awesome entrance if you aren't posting anything?!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Ot: We're just waiting for the rest of the night hawks,(whoever they might be) but it seems we're the only nighthawks so far, or the others are just not posting,....hmmm.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC: The rest of the Night Hawks consists of Ethan. I PM'ed Crazy Moon. If he doesn't jump in soon, I will post again and get this story going. Sorry for the wait, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 pm

OOC: No prob, boss.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 pm

OT: it's okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 pm

OOC: Sad

BIC: Mr. Pacific sighed. Unfortunately, Ethan hadn't shown up yet. Oh well, they couldn't wait for him all night. They had work to do. They would be down one member, but it wasn't all bad. He got to spend the evening with these two beautiful ladies.

Pacific looked at Nikki. "Interesting? Well, it's an old warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Sorry, I wasn't looking for the most scenic place to hold a drug bust. Anyway, we need to stop this drug before it creates an entire under-city of steroid freaks. There will probably be fighting involved, although I would prefer to avoid it. If we are going to make it on time, we have to leave now."

He walked to the door and locked it. Hopefully, they would all be walking back through this door in a few hours. That would be if everything went well. He had heard rumors that these drug dealers were...unnatural.

Pacific led the small team to a dimly-lit warehouse. They went to the back entrance, which was locked by an average padlock. Pacific turned to Nikki and indicated the lock.
"Would you mind?"

Meanwhile, inside, Rico and Kyte were talking to a gang-leader named Red and his two bodyguards. Rico kept looking around. The ten year old girl never felt comfortable when they were doing something like this. They could kill anyone they ran into, of course, but it still felt...creepy.

The small blonde girl looked up at Kyte, her 'brother.' She hadn't been paying much attention to the 'deal' and had no idea how it was going.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 am

† Kyte †

In the alleyway, what seemed to be a high school kid with brown hair and blue eyes smiled slightly at Red.

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot offer a lower price. The price remains seventy-five per dose; nothing more, nothing less. If you want your "family",, Kyte said this because he knew most gangs liked to think of themselves as family members, To be protected from these so called "heroes" changed villains, you're going to have to pay the proper price, or do it without the help of me or the Venom. I understand your need perfectly to protect your family, for I, too, wish to protect mine from these kids abusing their powers, but everything has its price.

Seventy-five; final offer.

Red looked at him with skepticism, bringing a hand up to his chin as his large bodyguards behind him rolled their necks, cracking the dense bones inside them.

Red was a thin man, with a scar over his right eye that you usually couldn't see because of a large pair of shades. However, due to respect, and the fact that it was kind of useless to wear shades at night, he had them put away in a pinstripe suit. He wore his signature blood red fedora; which Kyte had to admit he really liked, which hid his salt-and-pepper hair. He contemplated Kyte's bargain. He was a smart man, and Kyte could tell he knew his way around the streets and how to work them.

...and what if I were to refuse, and just take the Venom by force?

His bodyguards shifted slightly, with the human form of Kyte smiling.

Then you and my employer would have a large problem...and I'll give you my honest opinion by saying I don't think you would survive on the streets long, being enemies with him.

Besides that, Kyte had perfect confidence in Rico's abilities to defend him. He had seen what she could do, after all.

Red finally stopped stroking his chin, his eyes gleaming with approval at how Kyte could deal, and finally crossed his arms.

...alright, alright. I'll take five crates.

A grin broke out over Kyte's face; he couldn't help it. He reached a hand, which Red took with a surprisingly firm grip for one so old, and they shook on it. Kyte then gestured to the crates.

Pleasure doing business with you. Now...while the vials, individually, cost seventy-five dollars, you get a special discount by buying the crates, which have about eighty in them. While they would normally cost six-thousand, these will only cost fifty-four hundred. Fifty-four hundred multiplied by five gives us..., Kyte quickly did the math in his head, Twenty-seven thousand.

Red again seemed uncomfortable about the price. He reached into the display case and picked up a vial of the murky substance, looking at it, and then to Kyte.

And...you're sure this stuff works?

I have no doubt in my mind, Mr. Red.

After a moment's consideration, he nodded, and gestured to one of the men, who produced a bag of money.

Keep the change.

Kyte opened the bag and counted. There was thirty thousand in it. He nodded, pleased, zipping up the bag. Red gestured to the crates, and, with a grunt, one of the men took three, while the other took two.

Have a pleasant evening, Mr. Red.

Red nodded slightly; a jerk of his chin, before walking away with the two men. Kyte smiled down at Rico, ruffling her hair slightly.

Well...with that thirty thousand, how much do we have, Rico? Do you think I did well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 am

Mr. Pacific was still waiting for Nikki to break open the padlock when Red and his bodyguards walked past the warehouse. Pacific's jaw dropped for a second. What were they doing out here? They were supposed to be in there. Obviously, his source had made a slight error. The meeting had taken place next to the warehouse, not in it.

Red and his bodyguards were carrying crates of Venom. The deal had already gone down. Fortunately, they hadn't seemed to notice the Hawks yet.

"New plan," Mr. Pacific said, pointing to the three men walking away from them. "Take them out quick, then follow me." As for Pacific himself, he ran around the corner of the building and started running farther away from Red. He knew that he could trust Haruhi and Nikki to take out the three gangsters. They would be fine.

His own chance of survival, however, was not looking so good. He was running after the Venom dealer himself. He had to catch the man and find out who was responsible for this drug cartel. And for the moment, he had to do it alone. Why did Ethan have to decide to pick tonight as his sick night?

"Three million, seventy six thousand dollars and fifty cents, sir." The blonde cyborg said. Money didn't mean much to her, although most people seemed to chase after it with all their effort. To Rico, all that was important was Kyte and Seth. As long as she could be useful to them, she was happy.

"That was the biggest sale yet. You did great, Kyte. They even wanted to fight us, but you didn't just kill them." Rico smiled up at her brother. Kyte was really amazing, she thought.

"Excuse me!" said a boisterous voice behind the two of them. "I heard that you were selling Venom. If that is true, I would like to purchase some."

As Rico turned around, she would see a man in a blue semi-dress shirt, a mask, and a motorcycle helmet. Nun-chucks swung from his belt as he walked towards them in an odd saunter.

"Would you have time for one last sale?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Kyte laughed at the amount Rico nonchalantly called out. Kyte crouched a bit so that he could hug her as she commented on the fact that he didn't simply just kill them.

Well, it's not necessary to kill someone on every mission. It's just fun to.

Kyte straightened up and turned, raising his eyebrow as some kids and a man entered the alley immediately after Red and his henchmen left it. Kyte nodded to Rico, letting her know to be on her guard, as the man boisterously asked if he could make a purchase before Kyte closed up. He was skeptical, but he smiled at the man.

Of course. I understand every person who comes to protect their families in harsh times like these, Mister...?

Kyte left it open in the air, seeing if the man would hesitate.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 am

(sorry guys my internees been a bit buggy, I'll see if I can catch up with everything)

Nikki had already transformed and was thinking of the best way to pry off the lock when their leader decided it was time for a new plan. The large ferret let out a short huff then noticed the guys sneaking out with the crates of what she could guess was the weird drug. She lowered herself into a crouch and slunk toward them. To her this was getting to become a pretty interesting spot were she could chase people through the maze of warehouses and then jump them. It sounded like it would work if she was on her own time scedule, but she had to catch these guys quick according to what Pacific had said. She jumped at the guys with a long growl, making some drop their crates in surprise. Nikki heard some of the viles break open and shatter. She smiled as she hit one guy in the chest and knocked him to the ground. She had him pinned under her front paws and growled at the rest daring them to try to make a run for it, cuz she would just love to chase them down. She saw one reach for their gun and lunged at him. She didn't want any of her team mates hurt and also didn't like that this guy ignored the fact that she was bigger then them all and could easily crush their head in her jaws. Nikki winced as the guy managed to shoot off one bullet before her teeth connected with his shoulder and a sharp pain raced up her left arm. She squealed as she drove her canines deep into the man's shoulder. Later she would realize she had caused more damage then she had planned on. But right now she really didn't care and wanted to make this guy pay for shooting at her, even if it was just a grazing shot.
She lifted her head again towards the other gang members, once again giving off a growl now with her fangs covered in the blood of the guy squirming on the ground under her paws and a slight limp in her front left leg. She wondered how many of these guys were stupid enough to fight with a wounded giant ferret and decided that probably more then half of them were.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 am

Before the man could respond to him, there was quite a ruckus outside of the alleyway, including a few gunshots. He now knew why the man had entered so calmly and so suspiciously. He smiled slightly.

Neptune...it seems he brought along a few more customers with him. Can you stave their interest as I pack up?

Kyte started putting crates into the back of the van. There were only a few he had brought out, so he'd be fine for a bit. He pressed a button on the earpiece he had.

We've encountered a problem. Requesting permission to use lethal force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

They had figured it out. Pacific had hoped that the dealers would think he had merely been tailed by Nikki and Haruhi. So much for that plan. The man with black hair made a call on an earpiece to their boss, requesting permission to use violence. So, these two were only minions to some greater power.

The little blonde girl ran towards Pacific. From the first step she took, Pacific realized that she was no normal girl. She was running headlong into him, expecting to easily overpower him. Despite his obvious size advantage, Pacific knew that he couldn't match this girl's strength.

Pacific pulled out his Mace spray and shot it into the eyes of the oncoming little girl. The chemicals would overload the senses and stop even the strongest of fighters.

Rico felt the terrible pain of the Mace stabbing itself into her eyes, nose, and mouth. She was instantly blinded. Despite the terrible pain, she kept running. She didn't want to disappoint Kyte again. She couldn't lose. As long as she kept running forward, she should run into the stranger with the weird outfit. Just a few more steps. Her mechanical parts would keep working even if her human brain was overwhelmed.

Pacific had about a second to change his smile into a frown as he realized the little girl wasn't going to stop. She rammed into his stomach with her head, sending Pacific flying back. The air was knocked out of his lungs and he was unable to react as he sailed through the air for 20 feet before finally falling to the ground.

After hitting Pacific, Rico fell to the ground, unable to deal with the blinding pain she was feeling. Her hands clung to her eyes as she let out a scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)   Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash (Night Hawks and Seth's Agents)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next