Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Vote_lcapSeth Moves In - Page 5 Voting_barSeth Moves In - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth Moves In - Page 5 Vote_lcapSeth Moves In - Page 5 Voting_barSeth Moves In - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth Moves In

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Seth Moves In - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

"Hide and Go Seek? What is that? Some sort of game?" Rico's happy face showed true wonder. Any memories she may have had of a normal childhood, or life for that matter, were long gone. She had no memory of playing Hide and Go Seek. However, she could at least determine that it had something to do with a search for something.

"I bet you like it because you have four eyes. I wish I had four eyes. You must be able to see a lot better."

Rico started bouncing with the excitement of making a new friend. She looked around the room for something heavy and settled on the couch Kyte was still sitting on. "Hey, want to see what I can do?"

Without waiting for an answer, Rico ran up to Kyte's couch and lifted it above her head with ease. She made sure it stayed level so Kyte wouldn't be uncomfortable. Rico turned to face Cleo. "Isn't this cool?"
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

For a split seconds her eyes widened. She hadn't tried lifting heavy objects before, and she wasn't even sure if she was programmed for strength. For this reason, she found Rico's display beyond stunning. With an air of anxiety around her she moved foreward to stand beside Rico beneath the couch. She looked up, shivered, and stepped back out from under the peice of furniture. Not that she didn't trust Rico's abilities, just that she preffered to be in a place with less risk factors. Under the couch wasn't one of those places.

GLaDOS cracked a grin. "That's amazing!" Her orange and purple eyes both gleamed, while the two robotic eyes atop her head recorded the scene for later reference. She then got back to the question the other Cyborg had asked. "Hide and seek?" She paused, considering this for a second. "It's... well... one person hides somewhere, and then the other person closes their eyes and counts to 15, or whatever number. Once they count to that number the person has to go find the other one that's hiding..." She nodded, satisfied with her explanation of the children's game.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Kyte grinned as the two children conversed, laughing lightly when she lifted up Kyte and the couch with one hand, and finding it a bit sweet how she made an effort to keep him balanced so as not to make him uncomfortable.

Well done, Rico. I'm so proud.

He then heard GLaDOS speak about Hide and Seek to Rico, smiling.

If you want me to play as well, Rico, I'd be happy to come along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Rico felt proud that she had impressed Cleo. It also felt good to hear Kyte say that he was proud of her. She felt the traces of shame for failing her last mission fade away with those words.

"Oh, so that's Hide and Go Seek."

Kyte said that he would play along, too. This would be fun.

In the game that ensued, three criminals enjoyed a childish game of Hide and Go Seek. Seth, who was the only witness, merely tried to ignore them. He expected Rico to pull GLaDOS into some games, but Kyte? Seth found it odd that a demonic assassin would resort himself to such things. Perhaps they had become much more attached than Seth had thought.

Oh well. It was best to leave the children to their games. He had missions to plan for all three of them.

OOC: A good place to end this thread. Further Seth-related threads will be started in PowerTech Towers, as that is Seth's base. I don't want this one to get to be too big. And so:

End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Moves In   Seth Moves In - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Moves In
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5