Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains Reboot

Go down 
+5
Charles McFarland
Emblem
Draco
Simca
Silent Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 am

I formally request a JaK vs Darthlegolas round 2:

Maybe along the lines of JaK thinks Dar's behind everything or at least has something to do with it and under his new villain initiative is going to try to end him. >=(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Honest, I mostly requested Backlash because she has magnet powers (which are capable of actually hurting Evan) and because of her extensive technology knowledge. I don't think they ever even met, so they can't really have anything against each other. We could have Evan spy on her to find out why she's evil. That might make her angry. If you have any other motivation ideas, I'd love to hear them.

As for those two threads, yeah they should probably end now. We can just say that in "Titan on Trial" all the heroes get away and everyone is more or less okay. Fake gets thrown in jail or something. For the doctor one, we can just say that the therapy session ended, but Liev is not fully "healed" yet.

Jak, I agree to the Dar versus Jak round 2 fight. Its about time that the heroes started fighting back. Besides, I'm okay with Dar dying if it comes to that. He kind of deserves it for killing Ben, and a lot of other people. Even Seth is starting to be annoyed by Dar. He just isn't a popular person.

We could have Jak recieve a mysterious anonymous phone call, from Seth, telling where the killer of Ben will be that night. That could set it up. Seth wants to tie up a lot of loose ends by getting Dar out of the way. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Aww, then Alissa would have nobody to experiment on. D'= She's been enjoying having a loyal muscleman following her around... Though she'll never admit it. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm

JaK is going to try to end Dar but not actually do it. In fact, even though I have him currently promurdering vills I was never gonna actually have him do it. More so he means to but never can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm

I had started to surmise that. Smile

Mmm. Motivation sounds just fine, especially with the mess going on at Titans East--which, by the way, is going to officially spread to Titans Central, I'm guessing? All of these plots are so confusing! DX And yeah, as much as I hate to say goodbye to it, I s'pose we should close down my two *sniffle* most favorite threads. *sniffle* God, I really need to get out more...

Anywho. I think that it's high-time for an official "deceased/upon the kill seat" list or something of the like, seeing a lot of Titans (and let's not forget our villains, tee hee) have died, and even more are going to! Am I the only one feeling so, eh... depressed? So many memories, AH THE MEMORIES!

...and now I'll shut up. My soap box is becoming too frequent a lodging place for me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Scarlett Arrow
Shadow
(Revived) Fake
Ben 10
(Revived) Emblem
(Might Be) Psychosis
(Soon to be) Model 11
(Maybe) Darthlegolas
(I think soon to be?) Primarch Joshua
Julie

To my knowledge these are all the characters on the death list that were offed during rps. If were including NPC's it grows a little bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Well, then, it looks like you'll get to keep your muscle man a little longer, Shadow. I don't know how Seth will like having Dar serve another person, though. Could there possibly be a "War of the Villains" coming up? shocked ...or Dar might just get fired.

By the way Honest, Yes, the story will eventually spread to Titans West. Unfortunately, you and I seem to be the only members of Titans West that post with regularity. If the players on that team are going to join a big story now, then I would want them to join Primarch Joshua's thread "Caina." I want to make sure that West'ers are going to post if we get them involved in this Anti-hero story.

All right then. I will start these two threads, if that is okay with you two gentlemen.

Here is the hunt for Evan:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t964-cav-evan-s-deletion#17968

And the rematch with Dar:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t965-cav-rematch#17969
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:04 pm

ATTENTION ALL TITANS!

The metahuman known as "Model Eleven" has been terminated by the vigilante Backlash on 9 June 2011 @ 13:33 hours, and shall now be classified as "DECEASED." All members of Titan East are requested to remain calm, but be weary of more potential attacks on their and the members of Titans East's lives.

AGAIN, the metahuman and former Titan known as "Model Eleven" has been terminated. The record of this event can be found at the following location:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t964-cav-evan-s-deletion

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzttt*

Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Fadsv-1

Hello, members of TTRPG. This is Kat D. speaking, letting you know that I see you’ve commemorated my little triumph. Don’t worry, the scrap metal will be put to good use. Grace, you wanted a collar for your puppy right? I'll make it really special Oh, and a little correction before I go: ‘vigilante’ is the wrong word. Try: “Justice,” “Revenge,” or the one I prefer the most: “BACKLASH.”

Over and out, hunnies. Try not to miss him too much!

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzttt*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Yuck, double post, but this is pretty important:

Dear Friend,

You are hereby requested to be in attendance at the late Titan, Model Eleven's, funeral at the following location:
The Ehrlichmann Family Estate, South German Appalachian Mts
Please note that attendance is not required; however, it would be appreciated.

SOYEAH. I've finally gotten Evan's funeral up. Sorry for the delay!
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:14 pm

So, can I get a list of all the villains out hunting? I'd like to bring in Thr33 to start hunting too although we'd probably need an introduction thread between him and the leader villain. Just as a note, I'm trying to think why he'd want to just start hunting the heroes of the city...so far nothing...

I know his ultimate goal is to live forever because he's starting to realize that he only has three deaths yet until he's gone for good...so..maybe he thinks an alliance with one of the villains will somehow deliver that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

One of the villains could have, but sadly Departed is MIA at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Ah, well who are the Villains in Calling All Villains then? For some reason I feel as if they would be a pretty essential part haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Alissa Harcorte- Leader and illusionist.

Dar Thle Golas- Tank (currently in prison and memory-wiped)

Aphrodite- NPC mind-controller

Velocity- NPC speedster

Necati- The Grim Reaper (MIA; The Departed)

Fake- Assassin

Backlash- Electromancer (not affiliated)

This is the list of villains involved in the Calling All Villains Organization. They are also being hunted themselves by Jak and Zack. Alissa could convince Thr33 that she can make him live forever. She is very good at convincing people to join her organization.

Not going to lie, this thread has gone beautifully but I think its nearing the time to end it. The Titans are going to retaliate (as soon as they can) and that could end things one way or the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 pm

^ Agreed. I love my villains, don't get me wrong, but I would really like to start wrapping things up a little more quickly, if you know what I mean. And seven pages of "planning"-ish stuff. No wonder it's confusing. XD
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Uh, wait, so we're closing up this plot??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains Reboot
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next